Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 26th, 2024, 2:27am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Botox working for me »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   Medications, Treatments, Therapies 2002
(Moderator: DJ)
   Botox working for me
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Botox working for me  (Read 480 times)
dtruett
New Board Newbie

Maybe this is the last one!

Email

Botox working for me
« on: Nov 25th, 2002, 6:42am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Just an update to an earlier post. I was injected x12 on Vetean's Day and told it would take about a week and a half to two weeks for the treatment to have any effect. After two nights of bad chs, they stopped altogher. In almost two weeks, I have had only on KIP 4, other than that pain-free. My neuro thinks that my nerves may be more sensitive than some. Anyway, after a horrible and unrelenting cycle, life looks better.  Tongue Tongue Tongue  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
IP Logged
domm
New Board Old Timer

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Email

Re: Botox working for me
« Reply #1 on: Nov 25th, 2002, 2:11pm »

Don - really glad you are getting some relief. You've come a long way from your first posts.  Grin ;D
This particular treatment scares me tho. I hate needles (I use Trex pills) and the thought of killing off nerve cells using botulism toxin just doesn't sit right with me. My hat is off to you. You've got 'nads.

Hang tough bro
domm
IP Logged
Opus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

(Insert witty comment here)

pjbgravely   pjbgravely
WWW Email

Re: Botox working for me
« Reply #2 on: Nov 25th, 2002, 10:28pm »

Great news, you sure have come along way. First we helped you and now your helping us with a treatment. Glad you stayed.  PJB
« Last Edit: Nov 25th, 2002, 10:28pm by Opus » IP Logged

Zed-Zed-nine plural-Zed alpha,

There is no place like home.
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss