Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 28th, 2024, 11:31am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Texas Meet and Greet Feb. 28 Dallas »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   Gatherings, Fundraisers and Fun
   Meetings and Gatherings
(Moderator: DJ)
   Texas Meet and Greet Feb. 28 Dallas
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18  ...  25 Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Texas Meet and Greet Feb. 28 Dallas  (Read 4267 times)
TxBasslady
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Bass fishin' is a h00t  It's the catchin' that sux

Email

Re: Texas Meet and Greet Feb. 28 Dallas
« Reply #375 on: Feb 16th, 2004, 10:33pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Hey Blue.......

Thanks for the Mid-West bump, sweetie.

Sure miss you and your sis.  But I know we are gonna have another get together in 2005 (maybe before) LOL.

Hope you make it to Nashville!!  

Lotsa love to ya,

Jean
IP Logged

How lucky I am... to have known someone who was so hard to say goodbye too.

Take a kid fishin
www.takemefishin.org

I adopted a Vietnam POW/MIA from El Paso, Texas!
Rick_K
New Board Old Timer
USA 

PageRe: Texas Meet and Greet Feb. 28 Dallas
« Reply #376 on: Feb 16th, 2004, 10:45pm »

Page 16  

sayyes

Way to go Renee
IP Logged

episodic since 1969........damn
BarbaraD
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Hugs to ya

Email

« Reply #377 on: Feb 17th, 2004, 2:53am »

laugh laugh

Morning bump... Only about 12 days to go........

Hugs BD
IP Logged

What don't kill ya, Makes ya stonger!

Donna_D.
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

OUCH needs volunteers

smileyone1968@yahoo.com  
WWW Email

« Reply #378 on: Feb 17th, 2004, 6:49am »

Thought I might make things a little more interesting here in this thread.  Since we have quite a few pages to go...and I do have a lot of information to share, I will have to spread the info out juuuuuust a little!

cowboy

Donna D.

First we can start with some interesting facts.  But it is too long for this post so I will start it on the next one!

Stay Tuned!

IP Logged

The information contained above is for the expressed use of fellow clusterheads and their supporters. Any misuse of this information by any of my "Ex's" is considered to be creepy and a form of harassment and will be duly noted by the ch.com webmaster Tongue
Donna_D.
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

OUCH needs volunteers

smileyone1968@yahoo.com  
WWW Email

« Reply #379 on: Feb 17th, 2004, 6:58am »

What You Should Know About Texas!

1. FROM WHERE DOES THE STATE NAME "TEXAS" COME?  
The name Texas comes from Tejas, an Indian word meaning friendly.
2. WHAT IS THE STATE MOTTO?  
Friendship.
3. WHAT IS THE STATE NICKNAME?  
The Lone Star State.
4. WHAT IS THE STATE BIRD?  
The Mockingbird.  
5. WHAT IS THE STATE TREE?  
The Pecan tree.
6. WHAT IS THE STATE FLOWER?  
Bluebonnet.  
7. WHAT IS THE STATE GEM?  
Topaz.
8. WHAT IS THE STATE STONE?  
Petrified Palmwood.  
9. WHAT IS THE STATE FOOD DISH?  
Chili.
10. WHAT IS THE STATE SONG?  
"Texas, Our Texas"
11. WHAT IS THE STATE FISH?  
The Guadalupe Bass.
12. WHAT IS THE STATE GRASS?  
Sideoats Grama.
13. WHAT IS THE STATE SHELL?  
The Lightning Whelk.
14. WHAT IS THE STATE ANIMAL?  
The armadillo.
15. WHAT IS THE STATE LARGE ANIMAL?  
The longhorn.
16. WHAT IS THE STATE INSECT?  
The Monarch butterfly.
17. HOW MANY FLAGS HAVE FLOWN OVER TEXAS EXERCISING ACTUAL DOMAIN OVER OR STAKING MAJOR CLAIMS TO THE STATE? CAN YOU NAME THEM?  
The proverbial "six flags" that have flow over Texas are those of Spain, France, Mexico, The Republic of Texas, The Confederacy, and The United States.
18. WHERE IS THE STATE CAPITAL LOCATED?  
Austin.
19. OUT OF WHAT MATERIAL WAS THE TEXAS STATE CAPITAL BUILDING IN AUSTIN CONSTRUCTED?  
Texas pink granite.
20. WHAT DISTINCTION DOES THE TEXAS STATE CAPITAL BUILDING HOLD OVER ALL OTHER STATES?  
It is the largest, containing some 8.5 acres of floor space and nearly 500 rooms. 21. WHO IS THE PRESENT GOVERNOR OF TEXAS?  
Rick Perry!
22. FOR APPROXIMATELY HOW MANY STRAIGHT-LINE MILES DOES THE STATE OF TEXAS EXTEND, NORTH TO SOUTH?  
800 miles; 801 to be exact.
23. WHICH IS THE LARGEST COUNTY IN TEXAS? HINT, HINT: IT ENCOMPASSES 6,233 SQUARE MILES, AN AREA LARGER THAN THE STATE OF CONNECTICUT.  
The largest county is Brewster county in West Texas.  
24. WHAT FOUR (4) STATES BORDER TEXAS?  
Louisiana on the East, Arkansas on the Northeast, Oklahoma on the North, and New Mexico on the West.
25. WHAT WATERWAY FORMS THE LONGEST SEGMENT OF THE STATE'S BOUNDARY?  
The Rio Grande forms the longest segment of the boundary. 26. WHAT IS THE LARGEST CITY IN TEXAS BY POPULATION?  
Houston.
27. THE RIO GRANDE IS THE LONGEST RIVER IN THE STATE. WHAT RIVER IS THE SECOND LONGEST?  
The Red river.
28. OF ALL THE STATES IN THE UNITED STATES, TEXAS RANKS SECOND IN VOLUME OF INLAND WATER. WHICH STATE RANKS FIRST?  
Alaska.
29. WHAT IS THE HIGHEST DAM IN TEXAS?  
Mansfield Dam on Lake Travis is the highest at 266 feet.
30. TEXAS FARMS AND RANCHES COVER ABOUT WHAT PERCENT OF THE STATE'S LAND AREA?  
Farms and ranches cover about 132 million acres, nearly 80 percent of the State's land area.
31. HOW MANY INDIAN RESERVATIONS CAN BE FOUND IN TEXAS?  
Two! The Alabama-Coushatta Indian reservation between Livingston and Woodville in East Texas, and the Tigua Indian reservation in El Paso. The Kickapoo Indians occupy a 125-acre site near Eagle Pass that has not been designated as a reservation.
32. IN THE 1860'S, WHAT OUTNUMBERED PEOPLE IN TEXAS 9 TO 1?  
Longhorn cattle.

Now wasn't that interesting?  Keep Reading!

DD

« Last Edit: Feb 17th, 2004, 7:00am by Donna_D. » IP Logged

The information contained above is for the expressed use of fellow clusterheads and their supporters. Any misuse of this information by any of my "Ex's" is considered to be creepy and a form of harassment and will be duly noted by the ch.com webmaster Tongue
Donna_D.
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

OUCH needs volunteers

smileyone1968@yahoo.com  
WWW Email

« Reply #380 on: Feb 17th, 2004, 7:04am »

THE TEXAS FLAG

Several different flags have flown over Texas during its history. Spain, France, Mexico, the Confederacy, and the Republic of Texas all claimed Texas as its own throughout the years.  

Texas remained a republic for almost 10 years until it became part of the United States in 1845. The Texas flag is the official symbol of the "Lone Star State" because of its single bright star gracing the red, white and blue banner. The colors in the flag symbolize bravery (red), purity and liberty (white), and loyalty (blue).

You want MORE neat and interesting facts?  Well why didn't you say so!!!

Just look what we have next!

IP Logged

Donna_D.
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

OUCH needs volunteers

smileyone1968@yahoo.com  
WWW Email

« Reply #381 on: Feb 17th, 2004, 7:15am »

Dallas, Texas

At the site of this present metropolis the first anglo-American settler built a single cabin in 1841. Two years later the "town" consisted of two log cabins. By the mid-1870s, Dallas had become a thriving business town and market center with a cosmopolitan, urbane air unmatched anywhere on the frontier at the time. This was primarily due to several immigrations of skilled and cultured groups of French, German, Swiss, English, and other Europeans.

Dallas is the southwest's largest banking center and a leader in wholesale and convention business. Don't miss the Galleria, the spectacular multi-story mall with the ice-skating rink in the center, that's a Texas retail shopping legend.

"If it doesn't sell in Dallas, it won't sell," say buyers who come to some 32 wholesale fashion and home furnishing markets each year. Beginning with the Dallas Market Center in 1957, today multibuilding complex includes Homefurnishings Mart, INFOMART, World Trade Center, Trade Mart, Apparel Mart, Decorative Center District, and Menswear Mart.

Citizens pursue culture with almost as much enthusiasm as business. Any day or night of the year, one may choose from a lavish variety of events. Excellent major symphony orchestra and a steady stream of visiting groups: opera and ballet, theatre and musical comedy, literary societies, and debating groups. Visit flower shows, horse shows, art shows, bird shows, dog shows, and cat shows. Noted for abundant gourmet dining opportunities.

Summer musicals are held Jun. - Oct. at Music Hall in Fair Park, nightly Tues. - Sat., and weekend matinees.
An excellent climate where predominantly fair skies encourage outdoor activities, especially water sports.

State Fair of Texas in fall draws more than 3 million annually to 277-acre Fair Park. Traditional fair exhibits, plus Broadway musicals, extravaganzas, prize livestock and horse show performances, a huge midway that features the "Texas Star"-largest Ferris wheel in the Western Hemisphere-and gridiron rivalry between Texas and Oklahoma. Big Tex, gigantic cowboy symbol, looms over all festivities. Open year-round at Fair Park are eight museums and TI Founders IMAX Theater.

Professional sports are presented throughout year; teams include pro football's Dallas Cowboys, Texas Rangers baseball, Dallas Stars National Hockey League, Dallas Mavericks basketball, Dallas Desperados Arena Football League, and Dallas Sidekicks indoor soccer and the Dallas Burn, outdoor professional soccer.

For game schedules and other tourist details, stop at the downtown Visitor Information Center at the Old Red Courthouse or contact www.visitdallas.com.

Dallas and satellite cities are home of Amber Univ., Baylor Univ. College of Dentistry, the Univ. of Texas Health Science Center, Dallas Baptist University, Dallas Theological Seminary, Paul Quinn College, Southern Methodist Univ., the Univ. of Dallas, the Univ. of Texas at Dallas, and seven units of Dallas County Community College enrolling more than 75,000 undergraduates.

The Light Rail System of Dallas Area Rapid Transit System (DART) allows visitors to get from downtown to one of Dallas' major shopping malls in North Dallas and is steadily expanding into nearby communities. DART also makes it easy for visitors to get to the city's attractions, such as the Arts District, the West End Historic District, Farmers Market, the Dallas Convention Center, the Dallas Zoo, and the central city area with stations at or within walking distance from these attractions. It operates daily from 5:30 a.m. to 12:30 a.m.

All of the above information was obtained from
 www.TravelTex.com

Now you are REALLY GETTING INTERESTED??  How about this...

See next post!
IP Logged

Donna_D.
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

OUCH needs volunteers

smileyone1968@yahoo.com  
WWW Email

« Reply #382 on: Feb 17th, 2004, 7:37am »

THE TEXAS STATE SONG

Composer William J. Marsh of Fort Worth along with lyricist Gladys Yoakum Wright wrote "Texas, Our Texas". This patriotic song was adopted in 1929 as the official state song of Texas after being selected in a state-wide competition. See if you can remember the tune of this glorious song!

Texas, Our Texas  

Texas, our Texas! All hail the mighty state!
Texas, our Texas! So wonderful, so great!
Boldest and grandest, withstanding every test;
O empire wide and glorious, you stand supremely blest.  

CHORUS
God bless you, Texas! And keep you brave and strong.
That you may grow in power and worth, throughout the ages long.  

Texas, O Texas! Your freeborn single star.
Sends out its radiance to nations near and far.
Emblem of freedom! It sets our hearts aglow.
With thoughts of San Jacinto and glorious Alamo.  

Texas, dear Texas! From tyrant grip now free,
Shines forth in splendor your star of destiny!
Mother of heroes! We come your children true.
Proclaiming our allegiance, our faith, our love for you.

The tune to this song can be located at:

http://www.senate.state.tx.us/kids/icons/TOT288.ram

Doesn't it bring tears to your Texan eyes?

Keep going...I.m not done yet!

Next please!

IP Logged

Donna_D.
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

OUCH needs volunteers

smileyone1968@yahoo.com  
WWW Email

« Reply #383 on: Feb 17th, 2004, 7:42am »

The Dallas Visitors Center can be accessed on line at:

http://www.dallascvb.com/visitors/

Just in case you want to look for "stuff to do" while in Dallas.

Ooooh, this is helpful information?  Well speak up!  There is plenty more where this came from!!

Hold on to your horses!!!!

DD
IP Logged

Donna_D.
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

OUCH needs volunteers

smileyone1968@yahoo.com  
WWW Email

« Reply #384 on: Feb 17th, 2004, 7:45am »

Full details on Texas Travel can be found at  

http://www.traveltex.com

Official Travel Site of Texas--FYI

Keep on going...I have just a couple more to go!
DD
IP Logged

Donna_D.
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

OUCH needs volunteers

smileyone1968@yahoo.com  
WWW Email

« Reply #385 on: Feb 17th, 2004, 8:01am »

DIRECTIONS  ANYONE?

Quote:
Ch friends,  

Below is driving directions from D/FW Airport to the Renaissance hotel:  

From whichever terminal you are departing from out of DFW airport, follow the signs for the DFW north airport exit.  

Merge onto TX-121 N. (this occurs automatically after going thru toll booth at north end of airport.    

Merge onto I-635 E. a few miles north of the toll booths but stay in left lanes until you have passed the hwy 141 split then move into right lane for access to I-635 E.  

Take the exit- exit number 23- toward MIDWAY RD/WELCH RD. off of I635 E. (about 12 miles east of DFW airport).  

Go thru the Welch Rd. intersection and turn LEFT onto MIDWAY RD., go over overpass and turn LEFT (you did a u-turn) to get back on service road of I-635 headed west.  

Turn SLIGHT RIGHT onto VALLEY VIEW LN.    
and look for Renaissance hotel at 4099 Valley View Ln.  

I hope this helps!  If you are staying at another hotel and need directions, just let me know!  

renee    

and

Quote:
Jean and anyone else staying at the Best Western off of I-35E and coming from the Houston area,  

Here is the easiest way to get to Best Western, 13333 Stemmons Frwy (aka as I-35E):  

Continue on I-45 North (aka as I-75 or Central Expwy.) Exit US-75 (I-45) via ramp to Exit 286A that says "to Denton and I-35E" now heading NW on Woodall Rodgers Frwy.  Stay on Woodall Rodgers Frwy for about 1 mile then exit via ramp (right lane) at sign that says I-35E N to Denton.  Stay on I-35E headed North (aka Stemmons Frwy) and get in middle or second from left lane when nearing the mixmaster for access to I635.  Do not exit I635 but stay on I-35E headed North.  Take the Valwood Pkwy exit, (right lane just a couple of exits after the mixmaster) and go to the stop light.  Take a left on Valwood Pkwy and go to next Stop light.  Take a left back onto I35E now headed South (you did a u-turn).  Stay on the service road and the hotel will be on your right very shortly and prior to Valley View Ln. intersection.  

To get to Renaissance from Best Western, pull out onto Service road of I35 headed south (one way) and go to first stop light (Valley View Ln.)  Take a left onto Valley View Ln. and stay on Valley View headed East.  Go thru the Marsh Ln. intersection (several miles east of the Best Western and several traffic lights) and start looking for the Renaissance.  You will have to veer Right to stay on Valley View Ln. just prior to getting to the Renaissance.  The highway that you see from the Renaissance is I- 635 but you won't need to get on there to get back and forth from the Best Western unless you just really love to get stuck in traffic.    

and

if all else fails!

http://www.mapquest.com

Print before you travel!  LOL...just a friendly reminder!

Now for a fun thing to do or two!

Git along little dogies, git along!

DD
IP Logged

Donna_D.
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

OUCH needs volunteers

smileyone1968@yahoo.com  
WWW Email

« Reply #386 on: Feb 17th, 2004, 8:07am »

For all our Cluster Buds that won't be making the trip...

or

Can’t wait to see Texas?  Want to see it every day?  Try a Texas sized screensaver at:

http://www.traveltex.com/screen.asp?SN=4438681&LS=0

Lots of neat ones to choose from!

DD
IP Logged

Rick_K
New Board Old Timer
USA 

« Reply #387 on: Feb 17th, 2004, 11:13am »

For those of you coming from out of state, here is a Texas travel guide.

Like it or not, the new Texas White House will be in Crawford, Texas and
soon will be drawing a number of people to the state, including many who are
not used to Texas ways. They might find the following advice useful.

1) Don't expect to find filet mignon or pasta primavera at the local
restaurant. It's a cafe. They serve hamburgers and chicken fried steak.  Let
them cook something they know.  If you confuse them, they'll kick your ass.

2) Don't laugh at the names (Merleen, Bodie, Bubba, Bobby Ray, Curley,
Tammy Lynn, Billy Joe, Sissy, Clovis, etc.).  Or we will HAVE to kick your
ass.

3) Don't order a bottle of pop or a can of soda. In Texas it's called a
coke. Nobody gives a damn whether it's Pepsi, RC, Dr. Pepper, 7-Up or
whatever - it's still a coke. Accept it.  Doing otherwise can lead to an ass
kicking.

4) We know our heritage. Most of us are more literate than you (read
some J. Frank Dobie). We are also better educated and generally a lot nicer
than you.  Don't refer to us as a bunch of cowboy hicks, or we'll kick your
ass.

5) We have plenty of business sense (e.g., Howard Hughes, H. Ross
Perot, Southwest Airlines, Dell computers). Naturally,  sometimes we have
small lapses in judgment (e.g., Phil Gramm) . However, we are not dumb
enough to let someone move to our state just so they can run for the US
Senate.  If anyone tried to do that they would  get a serious ass kickin'.

6) Don't laugh at our Civil War monuments. If Lee had listened to Gen.
Hood you'd be paying taxes to Richmond instead of Washington.  If you visit
the Alamo, take your hat off and be properly humble, or we'll kick your ass.

7) We are fully aware of how hot it gets and high the humidity is, so
shut up about it.  If you can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen, or
we'll kick your ass.

8 ) Do not attempt to eat tamales without first removing their corn husk
casing. Everyone will instantly know that you're a Yankee. DO NOT, under any
circumstances, complain that the chili is TOO hot or contains no kidney
beans, this will get your ass kicked into next week.

9) Don't talk about how much better things are at home because we know
they are not. Many of us have visited Northern hell-holes like Detroit,
Chicago, and DC, and we have the scars to prove it. If you don't like it
here, Delta is ready when you are. Move your ass on home -before we kick it.

10)     Yes, we know how to speak proper English. We talk this way because
we don't want to sound like you. We don't care if you don't understand what
we are saying. All other Texans understand what we are saying and that's all
that matters. Now, go away, or we'll kick your ass.

11)     Don't complain that certain areas of  this state  "smell" of  oil.
If your livelihood depended on those wells you'd soon learn to love the
aroma. Besides, None of OUR lakes or rivers have caught fire recently.  If
you whine about OUR scenic beauty, we'll kick your ass all the way back to
Pittsburgh, PA.

12)     Don't ridicule our Texas manners. We say sir and ma'am. We hold
doors open for others. We offer our seats to old folks. Such things are
expected of civilized people. Behave yourselves around our sweet little
gray-haired grandmothers, or they'll kick your ass-just like they did ours.

13)     Don't think we're quaint or losers because most of us live in small
towns.  We do this because we have enough sense to not live in crime
infested cesspools like Baltimore. Make fun of our small towns and we'll
kick your ass.

14)     DO NOT DARE to tell us how to cook barbecue. This will get your ass
shot (right after it is kicked). Criticize the barbecue and you may go home
in a pine box-minus your ass.

15)     Remember, the only reason you are lucky enough to be here in the
first place is because we have not pulled the Border Patrol off the Rio
Grande and put them on the Red River (where they really belong) to keep your
ass out.

16)     Enjoy your visit.
IP Logged

Donna_D.
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

OUCH needs volunteers

smileyone1968@yahoo.com  
WWW Email

« Reply #388 on: Feb 17th, 2004, 3:06pm »

Rick,

I can say without a doubt, that is the funniest thing I have ever read in my life....

....and if anyone wants to disagree with me.....

...I'll kick thier ass!!!  
moonwiggle  

Happy Trails!

Donna D.

cowboy

IP Logged

Rick_K
New Board Old Timer
USA 

« Reply #389 on: Feb 17th, 2004, 3:50pm »

Donna,

I just couldn't resist after your posts.  

Need to make sure our out of state clusterbuds don't get their ass kicked.
« Last Edit: Feb 17th, 2004, 3:50pm by Rick_K » IP Logged

Donna_D.
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

OUCH needs volunteers

smileyone1968@yahoo.com  
WWW Email

« Reply #390 on: Feb 17th, 2004, 4:56pm »

on Feb 17th, 2004, 3:50pm, Rick_K wrote:

Need to make sure our out of state clusterbuds don't get their ass kicked.

Reckon we oughta give'm sum Redneck warnin' signs.

OK you out of staters...be on the lookout for people who exhibit the following signs or symptoms.

Grin

You might be a Redneck if…

Your dog eats more then you do.  

You go only once a month to town to do your laundry.  

Your video library consists only of every episode of The Dukes Of Hazzard and every episode of Hee-Haw.  

You've ever wore a pair of cowboy boots to a formal party.  

You feel naked if you leave the house without your cowboy hat.  

It's Saturday night and your biggest decision is the bar or your best friend's wedding-You chose the bar.  

Most of your Christmas presents came from a truck stop.  

The rest of your Christmas presents came from Goodwill.  

Your town has more cows than people living in it.  

Most of your dishes and silverware came from restaurants (and you didn't buy them).  

You've ever been arrested on obscenity charges because you wore your favorite t-shirt out in public.  

When you move your house moves with you.  

You walk in your front door and you are in your back yard.  

You drive around in a red ford f 150 jacked up on big wheels with a rebel flag in the back.  

You carry your guns around with you everywhere you go.

The Halloween pumpkin on your front porch has more teeth than your spouse.  

You let your twelve-year-old daughter smoke at the dinner table in front of her kids.  

You've been married three times and still have the same in-laws.  

Anyone in your family ever died right after saying, "Hey, watch this!"  

You've got more than one brother named, "Darryl."  

Your Junior/Senior Prom had a day care.  

You think the last words to The Star Spangled Banner are, "Gentlemen, start your engines."  

You lit a match in the bathroom and your house exploded right off its wheels.  

You have flowers planted in a bathroom fixture in your front yard.  

You can't get married to your sweetheart 'cause there's a law against it.  

You think loading the dishwasher means getting your wife drunk.  

Your toilet paper has page numbers on it.  

I'm sure you can think of some more...anyone??

Donna reDneck

cowboy
IP Logged

Renee
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

May we all find some pf time!  Is it summer yet?

Email

« Reply #391 on: Feb 17th, 2004, 6:49pm »

WOW!!!!

Work one day and see all the good things ya miss out on!  Anyways...gotta go fetch some vittles and head to the north 40 to feed the steers.

See y'all in 11...yes ELEVEN days!!!

GIDDYUP!!!   YAHOO.........
Grin Grin
IP Logged

23 years of battling the beast, 9 years chronic......uneducated docs/nurses make me irate.
The fungus among us is for real!

Rick_K
New Board Old Timer
USA 

« Reply #392 on: Feb 17th, 2004, 7:19pm »

on Feb 17th, 2004, 6:49pm, Renee wrote:
Work one day and see all the good things ya miss out on!

See what happens when you go to work...
IP Logged

Renee
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Email

« Reply #393 on: Feb 17th, 2004, 7:51pm »

Guess I'll have to take a few months off... laugh

Wish i could just get away one day at this point!

If anyone wants nametags...I need both your screen name and real name, please!!!

More Texas info:

tu =  Univ of Texas
tea sippers = those that attend tu
aggieland = heaven on earth

ya know what they call an aggie 5 years after graduation?

figured it out yet?

not yet?

curious?

the answer..........

BOSS!!
IP Logged

23 years of battling the beast, 9 years chronic......uneducated docs/nurses make me irate.

Donna_D.
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

OUCH needs volunteers

smileyone1968@yahoo.com  
WWW Email

« Reply #394 on: Feb 17th, 2004, 8:06pm »

There  you two go with those four-letter words again

work

boss

Does it ever end?

How many days was that Renee?

11?

11!

woooooo hooooo 11!!

Donna D
IP Logged

Renee
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Email

« Reply #395 on: Feb 17th, 2004, 8:15pm »

Well, actually:

10 days, 17 hours and 45 minutes!]

I'm so READY to see y'all
IP Logged

Donna_D.
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

OUCH needs volunteers

smileyone1968@yahoo.com  
WWW Email

« Reply #396 on: Feb 17th, 2004, 8:36pm »

I almost forgot the most important thing!!!!

Are we there yet?  And Where is my HAPPY MEAL!!!!!!

Donna D

Smiley
IP Logged

Rick_K
New Board Old Timer
USA 

« Reply #397 on: Feb 17th, 2004, 10:43pm »

Are we there yet!
IP Logged

Donna_D.
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

OUCH needs volunteers

smileyone1968@yahoo.com  
WWW Email

« Reply #398 on: Feb 17th, 2004, 11:22pm »

on Feb 17th, 2004, 10:43pm, Rick_K wrote:
Are we there yet!

MOM!!!  He's copying me!!!!

I got dibs on sitting by the window!!!

Dad, he's on my side of the car!!

Sounds all too familiar doesn't it?

Donna D

IP Logged

Rick_K
New Board Old Timer
USA 

« Reply #399 on: Feb 18th, 2004, 12:04am »

on Feb 17th, 2004, 11:22pm, Donna_D. wrote:

MOM!!!  He's copying me!!!!

I got dibs on sitting by the window!!!

Dad, he's on my side of the car!!

Sounds all too familiar doesn't it?

Donna D

Don't pull over Mom, I'll be good....................

poke............................................

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18  ...  25 Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss