Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 19th, 2024, 4:55pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « For all Loved Supporters »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   Supporter's Corner
   Supporter's Corner
(Moderators: DJ, Margi)
   For all Loved Supporters
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: For all Loved Supporters  (Read 444 times)
East Coast Clusterhead

Email

For all Loved Supporters
« on: Mar 14th, 2002, 12:09pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

TO OUR LOVED ONES - We don't begin to understand what you go through, but we know it must be hell to watch us. The frustration you feel when we are on the floor, time after time, night after night, listening to us scream out in terror from the pain, is an experience no one should have to feel. You hurt with us, you cry with us, and you struggle with us. Your strength, dedication and devotion are inspiring. You are truly hero's! Thank You and We Love You!
IP Logged
Ree
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

2008's my year to shine~SUN IS OUT!!!YAY

64720087 64720087   Reespirit   Ree16Angel
WWW Email

Re: For all Loved Supporters
« Reply #1 on: Apr 1st, 2002, 5:36pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

thankyou from one supporter that is hoping not to support this year......... but i feel the beast is near... love you all for everything you do here...
IP Logged

Proud Mom to US ARMY Kiowa OH58 PILOT~CWO2 SCOTT Hawaii, & USMC Vet~Now POLICE OFFICER SEAN, Citizen of the Month~ Breezy~ Nana 4 Matt/Mike&Aya, MIL To Shino Wife to Dave HI BILL!http://www.myspace.com/dungareespockethttp://www.prohawaiian.com
Margi
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
Canada 

Nuthin like a good neck rub!

Email

« Reply #2 on: Apr 11th, 2002, 3:18pm »

Thanks, ECC - that's really nice.

I'm so sorry you've gotten knocked around here lately.  Know that you always have support here when you want or need it.

Deal?

Wink
IP Logged

http://askusaboutourgrandkids.photosite.com/

And, on the Eighth Day...God created Beer (to stop the Canadians from taking over the world)
source unknown

IMHO (which in my universe is correct)
kathy copelin, ch.com 8/8/06
Donna
New Board Newbie
USA 

« Reply #3 on: Apr 11th, 2002, 5:15pm »

ECC-------Thanks for the thoughts expressed in your post.  It feels good and is appreciated.

You know how you get all tied up inside and feel like stamping your feet when you want something so much?
Your face gets all scrunched up and ugly(ier)?

Picture me like that wishing with all my might that you clusterheads have a painfree night!!
IP Logged
Jayne S.

Email

« Reply #4 on: Apr 12th, 2002, 8:31am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

That was a very nice comment ECC. Thank-you. Wink
IP Logged
Not4Hire
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

...WAS PF since Oct.'02, but ...oh my...(CBusters)

Email

« Reply #5 on: Apr 16th, 2002, 9:51pm »

I don't come here much, but I should. We Clusterheads get caught up in our pain too much and , like they say, "Get Over Yourself" is very good advice.

I recently received the following from my stepdaughter, Grace. She, her brothers, Daniel and Eric, and my beautiful Peruvian bride, Martha are stuck in Peru, due in part to the terrorism of 9-11. I am working to get their visas fixed and hopefully, they can join me here in Montana soon.

I miss them and they are what keeps me going. I think Gracie says it better than I ever could, even though her English is a little off. Bless them and all of you supporters for hangin' in with us. I am grateful -your pain is as great as ours.......

Hello Daddy, How are you doing?..I miss you...
Daddy sometimes I ask to myself if you really Love Mom, sometimes I think yes and sometimes I think no, I know that is more yes, but if you really love Mom you would do whatever for her but you dont (or maybe Im wrong)
I know you have to many problems but dont let the problems be more strong then you
You are more strong that the problems
I know that you have too much headache(dolor de cabeza)but you can make this pain go away, you know how..Trying to be positive and Happy all the time...
Daddy Im so worry for Mom, today she have heart attack again she feels to bad and sometimes she think, she never going to see you again and she cry...
You have to be strong if you won't, Who is gonna be strong?
Mom cant more she have many responsabilitis you know Eric, Dani and me and you, she always is worry about you, she is gonna be crazy
Im trying to help, but I have feelings too...and makes me so sad when I see my Mom and also for you too...
Daddy Please be strong
I Love you, you have a family in here Who Love You very Much...
Never is late we can make our lifes change
  I miss your smile.
I hope Yes, so we can see you again
    Love you, Grace

IP Logged

Mantra: This will NOT kill me...This will not KILL me... This will not kill ME...
Ree
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

2008's my year to shine~SUN IS OUT!!!YAY

64720087 64720087   Reespirit   Ree16Angel
WWW Email

« Reply #6 on: Apr 25th, 2002, 11:22pm »

I hope you wrote back to her pronto... Your little "Grace" is very wise.  Children are very intuitive.  I pray that you find the resourses to get your children and wife back to you ASAP.  
 We were all touched by the activity of 911. I have two brave young sons in the millitary and my husband works for the Postal service.  Now they are talking anthrax again.  It must be even harder for your family to support your condition from afar and worry about you daily... your sweet daughter is now supporting her mama... you are very lucky my friend. to have such a wonderful family... Ree
IP Logged

Proud Mom to US ARMY Kiowa OH58 PILOT~CWO2 SCOTT Hawaii, & USMC Vet~Now POLICE OFFICER SEAN, Citizen of the Month~ Breezy~ Nana 4 Matt/Mike&Aya, MIL To Shino Wife to Dave HI BILL!http://www.myspace.com/dungareespockethttp://www.prohawaiian.com
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss