Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 19th, 2024, 5:23pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « What can we do to help our supporters? »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   Supporter's Corner
   Supporter's Corner
(Moderators: DJ, Margi)
   What can we do to help our supporters?
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: What can we do to help our supporters?  (Read 350 times)
Elaine

Email

What can we do to help our supporters?
« on: Apr 23rd, 2002, 1:06pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

Most of the time on ch.com everything is about the clusterheads and our pain. I have been very luck and had support. I have always thought my supporters went through more hell than I do. I know when I watched my child have her child and saw all the pain she was having, I could do nothing to stop her pain, I think you all must feel as helpless as I did watching her when you have to watch us.  
I was wondering what we could do to easy your pain. Is there something we could do to help you?
I think this board is great and I think we can all learn from this board as well as the other boards.
Wile I am posting here I would like to tell all of you supporters you are very important to us clusterheads.
IP Logged
BonnieW
New Board Veteran
Canada 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Re: What can we do to help our supporters?
« Reply #1 on: Apr 23rd, 2002, 2:33pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Elaine - thanks so much for the kinds words, but you are already one of the greatest supporters here - just keep being yourself!
IP Logged
Ree
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

2008's my year to shine~SUN IS OUT!!!YAY

64720087 64720087   Reespirit   Ree16Angel
WWW Email

« Reply #2 on: Apr 23rd, 2002, 7:30pm »

Thats true Elaine... I came on here so worked up about a family problem and what you wrote that day truly touched my heart.  You have supported and felt the pain that we can only imagine, as we watch our loved ones go from the big strong people that they are, into cowering souls in fear of sleep.  Thank you for all of your support my dear... Now what can we do for you...  
Love you friend...
IP Logged

Proud Mom to US ARMY Kiowa OH58 PILOT~CWO2 SCOTT Hawaii, & USMC Vet~Now POLICE OFFICER SEAN, Citizen of the Month~ Breezy~ Nana 4 Matt/Mike&Aya, MIL To Shino Wife to Dave HI BILL!http://www.myspace.com/dungareespockethttp://www.prohawaiian.com
Elaine

Email

« Reply #3 on: Apr 23rd, 2002, 8:00pm »

That makes me feel good that you two feel that way. I feel the same toward you two.
If you guys want to do something for me.
You can all take this supporter board and use it to vent, teach, and learn and support supporters.
DJ and Margi work this board and both are good supporters. DJ found out since he built this site how hard it is to be a support just like I did. Margi, she has been a supporter to all here and she as you two and many others support people here not just with their clusters but other illness and lots of understanding. She knows the need for supporters to be supported.
Use this board and help each other every way you can.

I tip my hat to every supporter here, you guys brighten my day so much I have to wear sunglasses  Cool
IP Logged
East Coast Clusterhead

Email

« Reply #4 on: May 1st, 2002, 2:00pm »

here here!!!! i second elaine.....i've said it before and i'll say it again.....our supporters are the true heros.....you are wonderful....each and every supporter.  You all are God sent....thank you
IP Logged
Margi
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
Canada 

Nuthin like a good neck rub!

Email

« Reply #5 on: May 1st, 2002, 3:24pm »

Elaine and ECC:

YOU two are among the cluster angels here.  You both give so much and expect so little in return.  Thank you for your kind words.  It's stuff like this that keeps us ol' supporters chuggin' along.

Elaine, get your skinny butt to the convention - it's time to collect on all these hugs you been promisin' me, woman!

ECC - wish you could be there too.  You'd have supporters falling at your feet!

IP Logged

http://askusaboutourgrandkids.photosite.com/

And, on the Eighth Day...God created Beer (to stop the Canadians from taking over the world)
source unknown

IMHO (which in my universe is correct)
kathy copelin, ch.com 8/8/06
Elaine

Email

« Reply #6 on: May 5th, 2002, 5:17pm »

Thanks guys That was sweet.

Margi I got it figured out If I start now I can leave here now sleep in a tent and travel park to park. With three dogs and two cats and a baby and my daughter we should get there about time for the convention.

Now didn't a dag gum one of you answer my friggen question what can we do to make it easier on our supporters?
IP Logged
Bonnie

Email

« Reply #7 on: May 5th, 2002, 9:15pm »

Just keep being your own sweet self!
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss