Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 19th, 2024, 4:05pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « It's official...Life Sucks »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   Supporter's Corner
   Supporter's Corner
(Moderators: DJ, Margi)
   It's official...Life Sucks
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: It's official...Life Sucks  (Read 321 times)
KarenT

Email

It's official...Life Sucks
« on: Jun 2nd, 2002, 1:10am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

and it doesn't have a thing to do with CH.

My dad was diagnosed with colon cancer last Friday and had surgery 2 days ago. The cancer has metastasized to the liver and is not operable. I feel as if a tons of bricks has fallen on me. I can't imagine how he feels. Like I said, I know this has nothing to do with CH, but I needed to vent.  Cry

IvyNurse, I sure would like to talk to you about right now. I'm an ER nurse and my hubby has CH. All I remember about CA is from school..so I'm really outta focus here.
IP Logged
Margi
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
Canada 

Nuthin like a good neck rub!

Email

Re: It's official...Life Sucks
« Reply #1 on: Jun 2nd, 2002, 10:57am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

BIG hugs, Karen.   So sorry to hear about your dad.  We're here as you need us to be.  
IP Logged

http://askusaboutourgrandkids.photosite.com/

And, on the Eighth Day...God created Beer (to stop the Canadians from taking over the world)
source unknown

IMHO (which in my universe is correct)
kathy copelin, ch.com 8/8/06
paul_b
New Board Old Timer
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

guido90601  

« Reply #2 on: Jun 3rd, 2002, 5:10am »

Good morning Karen. I'm up between episodes and saw your situation. wishing you strength. Thinking about Ca. well the number of cars has increased so driving time is slower. Not much rain in the south but smog has been minimal. Weather is great as always.  Keep ventilng and away. Here for you.
IP Logged
Donna
New Board Newbie
USA 

« Reply #3 on: Jun 3rd, 2002, 7:32pm »

Hello Karen........

I clearly remember, just as if it were yesterday, the feelings I had when I found out that my dad had CA.  I am truly sorry.

Your friends here will hold you up as best we can.

Donna
IP Logged
nancyc
New Board Old Timer
USA 

Friends don't let friends post drunk on mbs......

Email

« Reply #4 on: Jun 3rd, 2002, 7:39pm »

I, like Donna can remember very clear what it was like when I found out my Dad was in critical condition...Karen, know you have friends here that love you and will support you ....You and your family are in my prayers always.
IP Logged
Bonnie

Email

« Reply #5 on: Jun 3rd, 2002, 8:34pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

Karen - so sorry to hear that news - I will be thinking about you - take care.
IP Logged
Ree
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

2008's my year to shine~SUN IS OUT!!!YAY

64720087 64720087   Reespirit   Ree16Angel
WWW Email

« Reply #6 on: Jun 3rd, 2002, 10:06pm »

I am so sorry.  I can't find the words to tell you just how I feel right now.  I have lost so many good friends and family to cancer and have a friend fighting the good fight right now... Treasure those moments you will have with your Dad.  Make memories everyday and keep your chin up.  I dont know how old your dad is mine is 80 this year and I am also counting the minutes that I have with him... He is so wonderful... my thoughts will be with you over the coming months and lots of prayers.  I dont know if you have faith but even if you don't ...I do... Life is too much of a miracle to end... you will be with your dad in another place someday pain free for all of our loved ones... wont that be great...God Bless you Ree
IP Logged

Proud Mom to US ARMY Kiowa OH58 PILOT~CWO2 SCOTT Hawaii, & USMC Vet~Now POLICE OFFICER SEAN, Citizen of the Month~ Breezy~ Nana 4 Matt/Mike&Aya, MIL To Shino Wife to Dave HI BILL!http://www.myspace.com/dungareespockethttp://www.prohawaiian.com
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss