Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 19th, 2024, 3:33pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « To All Supporters »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   Supporter's Corner
   Supporter's Corner
(Moderators: Margi, DJ)
   To All Supporters
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: To All Supporters  (Read 310 times)
The  mad viking
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
Norway 

Always Look on The Bright Side of Life

svennthorn2003@yahoo.no  
WWW Email

To All Supporters
« on: Jun 20th, 2002, 2:39am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Hi All SUPPORTERS
First of all i would thank you supporters from the bottom of my heart.You all are doing a really huge and great "job"

Got some words that i will share with you.Hopefully you will understand without too mutch noice.
I`m a clusterhead from Norway who has been on your board for about 1 year or so.I have noticed that over the last 3-4 months more clusterheads have "painted their lives"black.I do not think thats the right thing to do.some times ago i wrote a little thing about my thoughts"There are always some lights in the end of the tunell.Thats where you come in.You supporters are our light.Good or bad,but you are.
I`m one of the clusterheads that is trying to not let "General Cluster" and his beast ruling my life,but i shall rule over him.
Just trying,sometimes with luck and sometimes without.got some daily chatting going on MSN and ICQ too,thats another light also,at least for me.The main thing for you dedicated supporters is to let us just know you`re there if we need anything.AND BELIEVE ME WHEN I SAY THAT I KNOW YOU ARE.
help us to see the little small and positive things in life.Those lights is one of the best thing you can give us.

Hopefully somebody of you are understanding my bad english

Your Friend in Norway

Svenn
« Last Edit: Jun 20th, 2002, 2:41am by The  mad viking » IP Logged

Always Look on The Bright Side of Life
Ree
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

2008's my year to shine~SUN IS OUT!!!YAY

64720087 64720087   Reespirit   Ree16Angel
WWW Email

Re: To All Supporters
« Reply #1 on: Jun 23rd, 2002, 3:01pm »

Beautiful English Svenn... and we appreciate deeply that you have taken the time to commend us... at times it is hard to be a supporter, then sometimes I read a post like Elaines and thank God my husband doesnt have Cancer or Aids or something like that.  We deal with the clusters when they come and "I" help others to deal with them when he doesnt have a cycle.  Dave wont even allow us to mention the CH word in our house he thinks it jinxes him.  The reason I stay here as a supporter is because of the way CH effects me and our family. I feel for the other families that come here I truly do.   Someday I will click on that link and someone will come up with a cure... I just believe that and I know it will come to pass.  ((my hair may be alot greyer but...you know what I mean)) Maybe if you believe with me, it will come true sooner... again thankyou and a great big hug goes out to you friend... love Ree
IP Logged

Proud Mom to US ARMY Kiowa OH58 PILOT~CWO2 SCOTT Hawaii, & USMC Vet~Now POLICE OFFICER SEAN, Citizen of the Month~ Breezy~ Nana 4 Matt/Mike&Aya, MIL To Shino Wife to Dave HI BILL!http://www.myspace.com/dungareespockethttp://www.prohawaiian.com
Donna
New Board Newbie
USA 

« Reply #2 on: Jul 8th, 2002, 8:03pm »

I echo Rees words...........and thank you for being so nice as to write, and your English is very understandable.

About 2/3's of the way thru a cycle, it gets mighty discouraging, and the light that we are looking for at the end of that tunnel isn't even beginning to shine and we think we are doomed to suffer this agony forever.  It's a lonely place to be because no one has ever felt your pain, and no one really understands..........except the people here.  That's why  we have supporters........they have lived WITH a sufferer .......they can see the pain in the face of their loved one.  We can see other people suffer and be horrified, but to see a loved one suffer brings out all of the fear and helplessness within us.  We don't want anyone to be alone with this pain or the frustration........that's why you'll find supporters here.

Supporters need supporters too.  Your kind words make it all worth while.
IP Logged
smartie

Email

« Reply #3 on: Jul 23rd, 2002, 4:20pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

[color=Blue][/color] CryDear All
I have just found this site tonight and feel for the first time that others understand how we feel, my husband has suffered for 20 years, I have only been around for the last 6, but over that time I have found it harder and harder to see him have to go through this hell for so log every year and a half, it is such an unfair condition and no-one outside our family really understands how it ries to wreck your lives. We have a 1 year old and I am now pregnant again and feel so tired I can hardly function, which is nothing compared to how he feels of course but I just wish I could get rid of it for him. I feel so useless as I can't stop it. I have read some of the notes on this site and am now crying my eyes out as it is the first time I have found anyone who feels like I do. why is there no cure????? Why can't I do more??? If love could kill this disease it would have gone and I am so angry that it doesn't because I realise how much I love my husband when he is in this run of attacks and how much he suffers, it scares me that if he didn't have our family, he would not cope. He refers to the "heads" as suicide heads and I can fully understand that when I see him in so much pain. Hang in there everyone!!! Love to you all and hope that your cycle is soon over!!!
IP Logged
Donna
New Board Newbie
USA 

« Reply #4 on: Jul 23rd, 2002, 11:03pm »

Smartie.

It is soooo good that we have found each other.

The feeling that you feel are so normal, and many of us have felt these same feelings.

Why can't we help them when they're in pain?  Don't they know how worried we are and how much we want to help them?  The answers are no and no. When in the throes of a clusterheadaches, they simply can't think.  And when it's over with, they feel guilty.......that they have put us through such an ordea.  That's the time to let them know how much we love them and wish we could help them.  Perhaps it is also the time to discuss what they WOULD have us do for them.

Stay with us.  Join us in supporting others.  Let's all help each other understand and cope.
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss