Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 18th, 2024, 10:13am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Sorry... »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   Supporter's Corner
   Supporter's Corner
(Moderators: DJ, Margi)
   Sorry...
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Sorry...  (Read 525 times)
Ree
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

2008's my year to shine~SUN IS OUT!!!YAY

64720087 64720087   Reespirit   Ree16Angel
WWW Email

Sorry...
« on: Dec 9th, 2002, 6:32pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

that I haven't been around much lately... We have been having some family issues.. Dave and I are fine... it's the little one.  She is having some problems with head pain go figure Mom is a Migrainer Dads a Ch'er... so we're hanging in there... its effecting school and everything. Life aint easy... ree
IP Logged

Proud Mom to US ARMY Kiowa OH58 PILOT~CWO2 SCOTT Hawaii, & USMC Vet~Now POLICE OFFICER SEAN, Citizen of the Month~ Breezy~ Nana 4 Matt/Mike&Aya, MIL To Shino Wife to Dave HI BILL!http://www.myspace.com/dungareespockethttp://www.prohawaiian.com
cootie
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

sumday I'm gonna be sumbody........ ..

Email

Re: Sorry...
« Reply #1 on: Dec 9th, 2002, 10:46pm »

Hope everthin will be ok for you and your family....I am suprised how many young kids these days have serious ha's or severe sinus problems and asthma....'bad nuff to cause health issues for them functioning normal.......good luck !! I know ALOT of people that suffer migraines......an alarming amount is what I mean !!
IP Logged

Cause and Effect......"Cause is the effect concealed, Effect is the cause revealed"

Ted
New Board Newbie
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Email

« Reply #2 on: Dec 10th, 2002, 12:20am »

Ree, I'm sorry you're having to deal with this all. It must be so awful as a mother watching your daughter go through any type of headache.  
 I also hope to hell you've received a lot of mail because I can't believe how little response you've gotten here, especially considering how much support you've given others on this site. You should have 1,000 responses to this. And I'm afraid I see 2, including mine. That's bullshit. Wake up folks. The one person who comes here everyday and offers support and listens, mouth shut how migraineurs are wimps while suffering through migraines herself, just told you all something bad is happening in her life. And you all sit thre. ready to whine again and hope she'll offer a shoulder. Why don't one of you who accepted her concern show some back to her? I'll shut up now, besides telling you, Ree, I hope the best for you and Breezy.
IP Logged
Cathi

Email

« Reply #3 on: Dec 10th, 2002, 12:31am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

Ree-So sorry to hear your daughter is having trouble too- so sad to be so young-I can't help but think how lucky she is, though, to have such a great mom to help her deal with this. You've got strength and you know you've got so many here who are ready to listen, help, offer a shoulder......I hope your Breezy will be well.
IP Logged
Jill
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Old Timer
Sweden 

"Life is a series of goodbyes and hellos" Billy J.

Worldshots2003   FarmerGJill
WWW Email

« Reply #4 on: Dec 10th, 2002, 12:41am »

I can not offer much but I can offer my hopes that all will work out for you and your family.  

I know how hard it is to get through school with head pain and all that flows along with it but I also know what a great supporter you are and your daughter is very lucky to have you.

You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers and I am sorry that that is alll that I can offer to you.  

Jill
IP Logged

"If you learn from your suffering and really come to understand the lesson you were taught you might be able to help someone else who is now in the phase. Maybe that is what its all about after all.."
tanner
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Adopt a POW/MIA I have

sc_clusterhead1  
Email

« Reply #5 on: Dec 10th, 2002, 3:16am »

hi ree, my love and supporter, lin is finally getting some sleep. something i take away from her all too often as i'm sure you know. if a wish and a prayer from a stranger will help you've got it. i'm sending all the good juju i can muster your way !!! Smiley Cheesy

tim
IP Logged

I AM THE MASTER OF MY MIND, MY BODY, AND MY EMOTIONS...
it's just my head that sucks...http://www.centerforlit.com/

Woobie
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

I luv you guys!!!!!!!!

Email

« Reply #6 on: Dec 10th, 2002, 7:58am »

Cry Cry   I'm sorry Ree!!   Please Give her a kiss for me!  

That is just NOT right.. NOone, much less a child, should have to go thru this BS***.    

MAN!  Hang in there Ree!  ((((((((((HUGS))))))))))) to you and your WHOLE family.

Tina
IP Logged
Margi
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
Canada 

Nuthin like a good neck rub!

Email

« Reply #7 on: Dec 10th, 2002, 9:54am »

My Dear Mrs. Reeba-Nana Orangebod...

I've been offline recently too and I felt the ass-kick that Ted sent out in this thread, and rightly so.  Sorry it's taken me 'til now to find this thread.  But you know I'm here for you always.

Do you actually KNOW how lucky your lil girl is, lady?  To have YOU for a mom, I mean?  Man, if there's ever a kid destined to have headaches, what better support system could she ask for, than you and Dave?  I pity the unfortunate doctor that would try to give you the runaround and blame Breezy's head pain on impending hormones or try to blow you off in any way.  It would REALLY suck to be that guy or gal!

My heart goes out to you, Ree - it's one thing to watch your spouse go through pain and be powerless to stop it, but at least they're adults.  Pain in children is just not fair - not even a little bit.  

Know that we will always be your soft place to land, ok?  We may also be powerless to stop Breezy's pain, but we can help you with yours ok?

You know where to find me, my friend.

Hugs

IP Logged

http://askusaboutourgrandkids.photosite.com/

And, on the Eighth Day...God created Beer (to stop the Canadians from taking over the world)
source unknown

IMHO (which in my universe is correct)
kathy copelin, ch.com 8/8/06
Peppermint
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Work it out baby!

172144810 172144810    
Email

« Reply #8 on: Dec 10th, 2002, 10:11am »

Hi again Ree,

(TEd.. I hear what you're saying... I've not been coming to this board very often. )
Ree,
Great that you and Dave are doing well.
I'm sorry about Breezy... I wouldn't even know what to hope to say it could be... Sad
Just know you have a friend who will listen and offer whatever support I can give to you... you have been so very supportive to me... and its the only way to give back to a friend.  
Hang in there sweetie.....the bright side is as everyone else above has said, you have a lot of knowledge and experience to work with, besides being a tough cookie.  If you have to, I know you'll be ready and armed.
We'll talk soon,
Peppermint Wink
IP Logged

You like apples? How ya like them apples?
When playing in the gym, beware of steel beams. - M. Amyx
Carve your name on hearts, and not on marble. - Charles H. Spurgeon

FYI - I am NOT a clusterhead.
Margi
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
Canada 

Nuthin like a good neck rub!

Email

« Reply #9 on: Dec 10th, 2002, 10:32am »

Yeah, Peppermint, I'm surprised you haven't been 'coming to this board' much.  I thought you were wanting to be one of the supporters.
You're right about Ree, though - she is one tough lil cookie.  
IP Logged

http://askusaboutourgrandkids.photosite.com/

And, on the Eighth Day...God created Beer (to stop the Canadians from taking over the world)
source unknown

IMHO (which in my universe is correct)
kathy copelin, ch.com 8/8/06
Jackie
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Go For It!!!

Email

« Reply #10 on: Dec 10th, 2002, 10:43am »

Good Morning Ree,
My heart goes out to you....enough is enough.
I'm hoping that there will be relief soon.
You're a strong gal and will tend to what you need to.
Keep the faith....what an understatement to you.
Keep us posted when you can.

Love and Hugs,
Jackie

IP Logged
Peppermint
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Work it out baby!

172144810 172144810    
Email

« Reply #11 on: Dec 10th, 2002, 12:33pm »

on Dec 10th, 2002, 10:32am, Margi wrote:
Yeah, Peppermint, I'm surprised you haven't been 'coming to this board' much.  I thought you were wanting to be one of the supporters.

You're right Margi...  Sad
I don't know... I find it impossible to know what its like to walk in a "true" supporter's shoes.  So I been chicken to be in here.   What can I say.  
Sometimes I find helping people through the rough times is all I can do.  My support has been in a different way than coming here I guess.  I'm afraid to say the wrong thing here.... all I can really do is provide morale support for those who have needed or wanted it.   Undecided
IP Logged

You like apples? How ya like them apples?
When playing in the gym, beware of steel beams. - M. Amyx
Carve your name on hearts, and not on marble. - Charles H. Spurgeon

FYI - I am NOT a clusterhead.
Ree
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

WWW Email

« Reply #12 on: Dec 10th, 2002, 9:53pm »

Hi again~~~~Thanks Troop... Wow I am so surprised with the response here ... Ted told me that he posted here (He is such a friend) and I came to look and found ALL of my friends supporting ME... sheesh...
  This all started with me appologizing for not being there for you guys remember... I am really fine... my daughter had a great day.(today) Her teacher really sucks... and Margi, a funny thing~~~they already are blaming hormones and she is only 8 years old... Tanner thankyou for that really nice post... you have a wonderful supporter too. Margi, Cathi, Pep Jackie, Cootie, Jill, Woobie and especially Ted... thankyou I am truly humbled by the love I feel from this family.  Thanks again I'll keep ya posted.     your buddy Ree
IP Logged

Proud Mom to US ARMY Kiowa OH58 PILOT~CWO2 SCOTT Hawaii, & USMC Vet~Now POLICE OFFICER SEAN, Citizen of the Month~ Breezy~ Nana 4 Matt/Mike&Aya, MIL To Shino Wife to Dave HI BILL!http://www.myspace.com/dungareespockethttp://www.prohawaiian.com
firebrix
New Board Hall of Famer
New_Zealand 

I must never weaken.

« Reply #13 on: Dec 11th, 2002, 1:07am »

Sorry to hear you've been having such a difficult time Ree. I wish I could be of more help to you.
You know I'm always here; ready willing and able, should you need a little support.
Thinking of you all and wishing you happier days and NO PAIN.
Hugs and kisses
firebrix
IP Logged

"All that it takes for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."
Edmund Burke
rain
New Board Newbie

Email

« Reply #14 on: Dec 11th, 2002, 3:25am »

I hope and pray that the little ones pain is gone.  I know how hard it is to see your child suffer...we watch as our spouses and loved ones suffer this CH pain but I guess somehow when it's our children's pain it just hurts our heart's...and as a mother we want so badly to take it all from them and offer them a world without it.... I know you must be going through so much stress right now...please try to stop ...sit down ...breath ....and just do the best you can ...one thing at a time*sigh* you are a wonderful helper to all here, and I can imagine at home you carry a big load ..just because you know no other way....you love. But you need to take care of you too..God bless, let us know if you need anything
Peace to you and your family...Rain
« Last Edit: Dec 11th, 2002, 3:35am by rain » IP Logged
Darleen
New Board Veteran
Canada 

Peek-a-boo

Email

« Reply #15 on: Dec 11th, 2002, 2:01pm »

Hey Ree,

Been sorta busy with family stuff too (Dad hasn't been feeling good lately) so I'm still trying to catch up on stuff.  Sorry about all the stuff you and Dave are having to deal with but if anyone can the 2 of you certainly can.  Like Margi said I take pity on anyone trying to bullshit you guys.

Thinking of you all and lots of love going your way,
D Smiley
IP Logged
Mastifflvr28
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Freddie's eyes

LVT27
WWW Email

« Reply #16 on: Dec 11th, 2002, 9:47pm »

Ree,
Vibes goin up to you.  This post isn't pressure from Ted, neither...I just noticed yer post Smiley

Moon that teacher too, would ya?  Smiley
Mast
IP Logged

Mastifflvr28 (aka Michelle A.)
Be part of the solution
http://www.ouch-us.org
OXYGEN!!!
http://www.maplefallswebdesign.com/misc/oxygen/oxygen.htm
Ree
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

WWW Email

« Reply #17 on: Dec 13th, 2002, 11:51am »

I would moon her if I didnt think that she would like it too much...lol  ree
IP Logged

KarenT

Email

« Reply #18 on: Dec 13th, 2002, 11:24pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

Ree,

I've been wallowing in my own sorrow for the last few months and didn't feel that I had anything to offer anyone in the way of support. But........... enough about me, how 'bout ya'll  Smiley ?  I hope things are improving for Breezy. Hormones...shmormones, what do doctors know?  Wink

Been missing ya,

KarenT
IP Logged
cathy
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
United_Kingdom 

Not all those that wander are lost......

cathy_lucas47   cybersis1965
Email

« Reply #19 on: Dec 14th, 2002, 8:43am »

Hi Ree....sorry I didn't read this sooner....you have been so supportive to me lately, when all this was going on with you....God Bless You all and all my love to your daughter, thinking of you.
Cathy
IP Logged

My own tears would mean nothing to me, if I could stop you from just shedding one....

Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss