Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 18th, 2024, 7:00am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « son has cluster »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   Supporter's Corner
   Supporter's Corner
(Moderators: Margi, DJ)
   son has cluster
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: son has cluster  (Read 208 times)
cleolane
New Board Newbie

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Email

son has cluster
« on: Jul 5th, 2003, 10:16am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Hello, My name is Paul, Im 29 in August 03 and I live in Bearwood, Smethwick, B`ham.
Here is my story.
I’ve been suffering with CCH since around the age of 22yrs. I would complain to the doctor of abdominal painful migraine, and ask why I would keep on getting them every single day, week after week, month after month. The doctor would say different things like Blocked sinuses, Infection of the sinuses, diet, the whether, and so on. I feel that I wasn’t being taken seriously when I would tell the doctor and other people, about just how painful my head was hurting when I was having a migraine. When I was having a migraine I would get a big lump show on the front right lobe of my forehead. Eventually at the age of 28yrs of constant miserable intolerable pain, the doctor sent me to see a Neurologist who diagnosed my condition as CCH. And as I already know, he also confirmed no other over the counter painkillers would be able to touch the pain as I needed something a lot stronger,(Sumatriptain), which I now take in the injection form, although I also take the tablets as well sometimes. I find the injection most effective and cures my migraine in about 6 minutes.
Before I was diagnosed, I swear if I hadn’t got offspring to be there for, I would have committed suicide, as I just cannot stand being in that kind of agonizing pain.

What’s your story?
Do you know of a support group where people with CCH can go and talk to one another?
Would you be interested in meeting up with me?

Paul.!!!
IP Logged
cathy
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
United_Kingdom 

Not all those that wander are lost......

cathy_lucas47   cybersis1965
Email

Re: son has cluster
« Reply #1 on: Jul 5th, 2003, 5:45pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Hi Paul and welcome...sorry to hear you have clusters...try the General board you may get a better response there

Cathy  Smiley
IP Logged

My own tears would mean nothing to me, if I could stop you from just shedding one....

Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss