Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 14th, 2024, 5:34pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « OLD SUFFERER, NEW SUPPORTER »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   Supporter's Corner
   Supporter's Corner
(Moderators: Margi, DJ)
   OLD SUFFERER, NEW SUPPORTER
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: OLD SUFFERER, NEW SUPPORTER  (Read 266 times)
Carmencita
New Board Newbie
Spain 

but Carmencita only for my friends!!!!!

Email

OLD SUFFERER, NEW SUPPORTER
« on: Dec 18th, 2003, 5:53am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Hello everybody:
I am an old Ch sufferer (14 years ago) but from this year I am a new supporter: my fiancée is also a CH sufferer. I did not saw him in an attack yet, but the beast will arrive for him and I will be there, but I don't know how to manage the situation. I know that no body can understand him better than me, because I know by my own what he will feel; but what makes me to be afraid is exactly this, that I know.... I love him so much that the knowlegment of the pain makes me suffer a lot.
Please, this is a question to you, supporters: what do you do to avoid fall down and be a real support for them when the Beast arrives?  
Now that I must be a supporter I can understand what a difficult part supporters play.
Thanks to all of you for being there, close to us.
I hope to do it as well as you do.
MY best regards from Spain
« Last Edit: Dec 18th, 2003, 5:54am by Carmencita » IP Logged

Life is wonderfull, intead of the Beast!!!
TxBasslady
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Bass fishin' is a h00t  It's the catchin' that sux

Email

Re: OLD SUFFERER, NEW SUPPORTER
« Reply #1 on: Dec 21st, 2003, 10:27pm »

In answer to your question................supporter's are supposed to help and lift up their sufferer.

If you truly love him.........the ability to support should come naturally.

Jean
IP Logged

How lucky I am... to have known someone who was so hard to say goodbye too.

Take a kid fishin
www.takemefishin.org

I adopted a Vietnam POW/MIA from El Paso, Texas!
Ree
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

2008's my year to shine~SUN IS OUT!!!YAY

64720087 64720087   Reespirit   Ree16Angel
WWW Email

Re: OLD SUFFERER, NEW SUPPORTER
« Reply #2 on: Dec 22nd, 2003, 8:43am »

AMEN JEAN!!!! AMEN............. Love is the only emotion that gets you through sometimes to the extreme that you have to tough love someone and coach them through an attack.  Camencita you will be a better supporter because you know what you need when you are having an attack... Be well... You can do it!!!  I have faith in you   Ree
IP Logged

Proud Mom to US ARMY Kiowa OH58 PILOT~CWO2 SCOTT Hawaii, & USMC Vet~Now POLICE OFFICER SEAN, Citizen of the Month~ Breezy~ Nana 4 Matt/Mike&Aya, MIL To Shino Wife to Dave HI BILL!http://www.myspace.com/dungareespockethttp://www.prohawaiian.com
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss