Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 14th, 2024, 5:18am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Thank you... »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   Supporter's Corner
   Supporter's Corner
(Moderators: DJ, Margi)
   Thank you...
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Thank you...  (Read 270 times)
Olivias_Dad
New Board Newbie
USA 

My new baby daughter is almost here!

Email

Thank you...
« on: Jun 17th, 2004, 10:13am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Hello everyone,

This is my first post.
Before I jump in and commiserate with fellow sufferers I wanted to read about what loved ones have to go through.
Sometimes it's hard to understand exactly what my wife must also be going through when I'm hurting.

I know I would lost without the love and help my wife gives me in times of pain.  
I always tell her how much it means to me when she helps me through a 50 min. headache at 4am and she is always so selfless and understanding.

I just wanted to take the time to thank all of you for being there for those of us who suffer from this syndrome.

You may not know it.... but you are truly Angels to us!

Thank you,
Michael
IP Logged
Jackie
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Go For It!!!

Email

Re: Thank you...
« Reply #1 on: Jun 17th, 2004, 4:50pm »

Michael,

Welcome to the site.  There is a wealth of information and support here.......for both you and your wife.  

Thank you for your kind words.

Jacks Cool
IP Logged
firebrix
New Board Hall of Famer
New_Zealand 

I must never weaken.

« Reply #2 on: Jun 17th, 2004, 5:55pm »

Welcome Olivia's_Dad!!

And a big welcome to your wife too - I don't think I've met her but am very happy to. She sounds like a truly awesome supporter.

The resources here on this site are  amazing and have helped so many people. I am sure they will help you  too. Please let us know if we can help  in any way.

Must be getting exciting with the baby so close to arriving!! Wishing you two all the very best, and happy days
firebrix

IP Logged

"All that it takes for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."
Edmund Burke
cootie
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

sumday I'm gonna be sumbody........ ..

Email

« Reply #3 on: Jun 24th, 2004, 12:31am »

Hey Olivia's_Dad.......jus wanted to say hi from the coots. Nice ta meet ya of course ! Supporter coots that may soon be supporting again
IP Logged

Cause and Effect......"Cause is the effect concealed, Effect is the cause revealed"

Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss