Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 14th, 2024, 12:41pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « New to the boards »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   Supporter's Corner
   Supporter's Corner
(Moderators: Margi, DJ)
   New to the boards
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: New to the boards  (Read 418 times)
lil_jo
New Board Newbie
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

New to the boards
« on: Jul 3rd, 2004, 9:07pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Hi all

I am new to posting, but I have been reading your boards now for a while. My fiance, Eric (E-double) suffers from clusters. You all know him Wink!

I just wanted to say thank you for providing a place for him to vent and get help. As much as I try, I know that I don't have the answers that he needs or the expertise to really help him.

I hope you all have pain free times soon.

Joanna
IP Logged
firebrix
New Board Hall of Famer
New_Zealand 

I must never weaken.

Re: New to the boards
« Reply #1 on: Jul 5th, 2004, 5:55pm »

Welcome lil_jo!!
Good to meet you - I haven't met your fiance yet, but soon will - saw him across the room a coupla times!
DJ set up a place for supporters here too and you've found it! We all help each other to find answers and on those grey days, support each other.
Here if you need us!
firebrix
IP Logged

"All that it takes for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."
Edmund Burke
miapet
New Board Hall of Famer

what doesn't kill me makes me stronger

Email

« Reply #2 on: Jul 7th, 2004, 9:22pm »

Welcome lil-jo . . .sorry about Eric and his h/as . . .hope you both enjoy p/f time soon!  I just read where he got his o2, hopefully he won't need it for long *g*
*positive light and energy*
miapet
IP Logged

Clusterbusters Rock
www.clusterbusters.com
Leesa
New Board Hall of Famer

Email

« Reply #3 on: Sep 13th, 2004, 1:32pm »

Jo, sorry your here hun but we are glad to have you in the ranks. Its never easy thats for damn sure but both of you are in the right place. This is the BEST care anywhere. Believe I know been here almost 4 yrs now and wont leave cuz this is my family. Let us know what we can do to help YOU. We are here for you. We are here to listen, guide, and give support to YOU!!  
Take care of YOU, Leesa  Grin
IP Logged

"The truth of the matter is that you always know the right thing to do. The hard part is doing it." General H. Norman Schwarzkopf Smiley
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss