Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 28th, 2024, 4:51pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « G'day from Down Under »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   Supporter's Corner
   Supporter's Corner
(Moderators: DJ, Margi)
   G'day from Down Under
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: G'day from Down Under  (Read 244 times)
DennyM
New Board Newbie
Australia 

She-Who's-Never -Obeyed

G'day from Down Under
« on: Mar 26th, 2005, 1:40am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

New to the site, as I am, I'm by no means a new supporter. BDL has been a sufferer for nearly thirty years and I have been with him for eighteen of them. BDL has introduced me to the site - from which he draws a tremendous amount of encouragement - and I've decided to come in and offer my support to other supporters.

The posts I've read are just heartbreaking and I feel for each and every one of you. Sometimes it really does get lonely trying to be there for him and hide your own anguish at the same time. You want to be strong for him, but your defences are fragile and can crumble all too easily.

Sometimes a simple act of human kindness from an unexpected source can reduce you to a blubbering wreck - like the time we were leaving a none-too-productive visit to the local hospital in an obvious state of distress and a taxi-driver stopped and offered assistance. (Taxi-drivers in this neck of the woods are not exactly renowned for things like compassion!)

Anyway - lovely to meet you all and I'll see you round the traps.

Cheers & Beers

Denny
IP Logged

Forgive them their sins against us, just don't let them forget 'em.
nani
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Got kudzu?

Re: G'day from Down Under
« Reply #1 on: Mar 26th, 2005, 11:31am »

Hi Denny!!! It's good to see you here! You're sufferer sure appreciates the support he gets from you and I think that you will be a wonderful supporters supporter. Hugs and love, nani   Smiley
IP Logged

Others may come and go, but MY power is MINE.
firebrix
New Board Hall of Famer
New_Zealand 

I must never weaken.

Re: G'day from Down Under
« Reply #2 on: Mar 26th, 2005, 3:22pm »

Welcome DennyM!
Good to meet you! With 18 years of supporting, you will have much to contribute. I'm  just 'across the ditch' from you but there are not many from Down Under here.
Wishing you happy days
firebrix
IP Logged

"All that it takes for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."
Edmund Burke
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss