Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 25th, 2024, 7:29am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Hello »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   Supporter's Corner
   Supporter's Corner
(Moderators: DJ, Margi)
   Hello
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Hello  (Read 447 times)
mannina
New Board Newbie
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Hello
« on: Apr 21st, 2007, 8:52am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I am new here, been reading a while. I am not a cluster headache sufferer myself but my darling is so I am just trying to understand more about it and how to be supportive without being suffocating.  

Just an aside: Incidentally, in the list of States as one registers here, why is Rhode Island not listed?   Wink
IP Logged
Jackie
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Go For It!!!

Email

Re: Hello
« Reply #1 on: Apr 21st, 2007, 9:22am »

Hi Mannina.....welcome.

You are doing a good thing.....educating yourself is essential for good support.  There is a multitude of  information here and on the OUCH site.

Can't answer the RI question....sorry.

Again....welcome and remember there is always someone around here to help if the going gets rough.

Good Luck,
Jackie

IP Logged
mannina
New Board Newbie
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #2 on: Apr 21st, 2007, 9:42am »

Thanks Jakie. I appreciate it.  Smiley
IP Logged
BB
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Newbie
Mongolia 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #3 on: Apr 21st, 2007, 8:26pm »

Hi Mannina

Welcome and thanks for being a supporter. Some days its the hardest thing anyone can fo, yet most rewarding.

Read the site as much as you can and you will learn so much from peoples experiences. Make sure you talk and ask your darling what and how he would like you to help, open communication is the key.

Drop me a PM anytime you get snowed under as no matter how tough one is, some day one may need an extra hand and a hug. I am almost always around. I am a supporter for my hubby so I can relate to you.

Take care and painfree wishes to you both.

Annette
IP Logged
mannina
New Board Newbie
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #4 on: Apr 21st, 2007, 9:44pm »

Thanks Annette I do appreciate it so much. Me and my darling do not live together unfortunately, and I just feel so helpless to do anything. But he is wonderful and I thank God that he shares his pain with me. He does not shy away from it. But my heart goes out to him and I feel helpless. I had NEVER heard of this before. Ever. So I am kind of wondering about it all which is why I started reading here and now have actually joined to start asking questions.  

I appreciate all your support and this board.
Hugs to all.
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss