Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Family Services (Read 6779 times)
Linda_Howell
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

Do not feed the Moderators

Santa Maria, Ca.
Family Services
Jan 10th, 2006 at 8:30pm

A letter from Linda Howell,

Family Services Team Chairperson

Family Services is now up and running and we hope that this part of OUCH-US can help individual family’s sort through the problems that arise due to someone in the family suffering from Cluster headaches. This site is for supporters as well as sufferers because as we have learned …..this condition affects every aspect of our lives and every person in it.
Let me introduce the team.

My name is Linda Howell and I am a chronic sufferer for 18 years.

Cathi is a supporter with several years of caring. She has a calming influence, a ready ear for venting, and has done her homework where CH is concerned.

Jackie is a long time supporter also. Her words of wisdom around these parts are legendary and I have the utmost respect and thankfulness that she decided to join this team.

Svenn is a longtime member of CH.com, as well as OUCH. Retired, he spends many of his hours on CH.com, sharing his expertise and support.  He is currently working with doctors in Norway to effectively control CH, he brings a long history of experiences to this table. Svenn is a gentle, caring soul, who is always ready to offer an ear, a shoulder or a kick in the seat.. whatever is appropriate at the time.

We welcome suggestions as to how we can be of help. There is a dedicated chat room (link to the left). Please feel free to e-mail us with a question and we will do our very best to help you. It may be to provide links to help your specific problem or research data that you may not be able to find, or if you need, we can call you personally if that is your wish and talk to you one on one.

You are not alone in this fight and never will be again.

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

and then click on Family Services.

Linda Howell

Hurt people.....hurt people.   Think about it.
WWW calientev8 N/A N/A  
IP Logged

Ree
CH.com Hall of Famer

Got Faith?

Natick, MA
Re: Family Services
Reply #1 - Jan 12th, 2006 at 7:37pm

I can help too Linda..... If you need me.... love to you and Good luck all... Ree

Single Proud Mom to US ARMY Kiowa OH58 PILOT~CWO3 Scott,  Police OFFICER Sean, FSU Freshman~ Breezy~ Nana to Matt, Mike & Aya, MIL To Shino,
Ree dungareespocket 1017695884 64720087 Reespirit Ree16Angel  
IP Logged

mrs mac
CH.com Old Timer

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

x0|tobermory|Scotland||0|0|
Reply #2 - Jan 12th, 2006 at 10:06pm

thank you!!!!

i am also a supporter, and would gladly help with any other supporters who need it, as well as support for sufferers!!!

just ask??

sandra
xxxxxx

IP Logged

Louise Barham
CH.com Old Timer

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Columbia, South Carolina
Reply #3 - Feb 28th, 2006 at 11:36am

I'm here too for any help I can give.  I'm new to the site, but a longtime supporter of my son.  Just yell and I'll do what I can.

PFD&N to all

Louise&&Mother of CH son
weezerbarham  
IP Logged

thebbz
Ex Member

Reply #4 - Feb 15th, 2007 at 10:03pm

Thanks you guys.....[url]Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register[/url]
ROCK
thebbz

IP Logged

Linda_Howell
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

Santa Maria, Ca.
Reply #5 - Feb 22nd, 2007 at 10:57pm

Thanks John.    Wink

Here is a more direct link to Family Services than the above one.   Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

We're here to help in every way we can....
« Last Edit: Feb 22nd, 2007 at 10:57pm by Linda_Howell »  

WWW calientev8 N/A N/A  
IP Logged

Linda_Howell
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

Santa Maria, Ca.
Reply #6 - May 24th, 2008 at 1:48am

In order to be more accessable I'm putting out my phone number for anyone who needs to talk.  I realize that there are some new folks who feel shy about posting on an open forum and need to talk to a person instead of an entire group.

(530)  224-9515   I have unlimited mins.  so if you want you can call and I will call you right back on my dime.

Linda
« Last Edit: Feb 3rd, 2009 at 2:56pm by Linda_Howell »  

WWW calientev8 N/A N/A  
IP Logged

Linda_Howell
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

Santa Maria, Ca.
Reply #7 - Feb 3rd, 2009 at 2:58pm

BUMP

WWW calientev8 N/A N/A  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!