Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
NEW CH.COM STORE! (Read 10360 times)
ti_beach
CH.com Newbie

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

x0|Clinton|USA||0|0|NC,North_Carolina
Re: NEW CH.COM STORE!
Reply #25 - Sep 13th, 2007 at 9:02pm

WWOOOHHOOOOO!  Smiley DJ!! Ray & I got our shirts today!!! You're  Smiley

IP Logged

Tiannia
CH.com Alumnus

Life does not apologies......

Eugene, OR
Reply #26 - Sep 26th, 2007 at 1:26pm

As soon as I get hired Full time i will be getting a black t.  Long sleeved would be good too, once the rains here start. 

Hubby would love black hat, not usre if tha tis something you can do. 

My kids wants t's too, maybe I'll do a group thing at christmas and get them all one.  shouldbe working ft and hitrd by then. 

Thanks DJ

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register&&The curious paradox is that when I accept myself just as I am, then I can change. - Carl Rogers
Tiannia_L  
IP Logged

MvT
CH.com Veteran

Computer Technician

x0|St. Catharines|Canada||0|0|ON,Ontario
Reply #27 - Dec 2nd, 2007 at 9:16pm

not alot of  selection or variety but
nice stuff
anyway

I usually order from the intel or microsoft stores....
Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

Custom Intel® Merchandise Ideas
We can do a lot more with the specific products that are detailed in TheIntelStore.com. If you have other ideas or would like to see other products please give us a call 1.800.523.9009, or send e-mail to TheIntelStore@bdainc.com. Your Custom Merchandise Intel Team is available to insure you are integrating the right merchandise to enhance your next event and motivate the recipient to get engaged with Intel!
« Last Edit: Dec 6th, 2007 at 6:13pm by MvT »  

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

IP Logged

brewcrew
Ex Member

Reply #28 - Dec 2nd, 2007 at 9:44pm

MvT wrote on Dec 2nd, 2007 at 9:16pm:
not much selection or variety but nice stuff anyway

We can do a lot more with the specific products that are detailed in TheIntelStore.com. If you have other ideas or would like to see other products please give us a call 1.800.523.9009, or send e-mail to TheIntelStore@bdainc.com. Your Custom Merchandise Intel Team is available to insure you are integrating the right merchandise to enhance your next event and motivate the recipient to get engaged with Intel!

WTF? Excuse me, but this is DJ's plug thread. I'm sure none of us would want to be detracting from sales at the

CH.com Store

IP Logged

Sean_C
Ex Member

Reply #29 - Dec 4th, 2007 at 10:47am

MvT wrote on Dec 2nd, 2007 at 9:16pm:
not much selection or variety but nice stuff anyway

I have lots of things from DJ's store MvT, all of which have the name of the place where I love to be, and it reminds me of the family I know and care about.

I think your post was out of line. DJ puts his heart into this place for "us". It takes time to maintain a website to keep it afloat, he never complains, and he doesn't force anyone to buy anything to help pay the rent. He's truly a great human being, and I'm sure he was lost for words when he read your post.

I for one, would like you to remove your post out of respect.

Sean..............................................

IP Logged

LeLimey
Ex Member

Reply #30 - Dec 4th, 2007 at 11:06am

Ditto Seanie but I do also think MVT didn't intend anything bad just for the record.

BTW Deej if you see this - how about some zip up fleece jackets or something with CH.com - I'd love one! Just a thought OR.... how about patches we could sew on fleeces if that was too expensive and you were afraid to order them??

Helen

IP Logged

Mrs Deej
YaBB Administrator

My life is what I make
it, and it's beautiful!

Tornado Alley
Reply #31 - Dec 4th, 2007 at 11:17am

Quote:
how about patches we could sew on fleeces if that was too expensive and you were afraid to order them??

I'll look into this today Helen...

Kiss

"I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody" - Bill Cosby
WWW MrsDeej 1514951301  
IP Logged

Rosybabe
CH.com Alumnus

"Too much of a good thing
can be wonderful!!

Houston, TX
Reply #32 - Dec 4th, 2007 at 12:07pm

yeah a patch will be good, I can add some to my hubby's motorcycle jacket  Cheesy and my favorite jean jacket  ;Grin

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or RegisterFunny Love!!!!!!!!!
Rosybabe ttps://www.facebook.com/rossybabe?ref=tn_tnmn smurph  
IP Logged

Sandy_C
CH.com Sponsor

There is no such thing
as a stupid question.

Jamestown, NC
Reply #33 - Dec 4th, 2007 at 4:57pm

I would love an OUCH patch.  That way, I can sew it on my current haute coutre (spelling????), outfit of the day, then transfer to tomorrow's outfit.

Better yet, buy TWO OUCH patches, or more, one for every outfit.

Seriously, I think an OUCH patch is a great idea.

Sandy

Lean on me, when you're not strong, cause we all need somebody to lean on.

IP Logged

MvT
CH.com Veteran

Computer Technician

Reply #34 - Dec 6th, 2007 at 6:10pm

Quote:
Ditto Seanie but I do also think MVT didn't intend anything bad just for the record.

BTW Deej if you see this - how about some zip up fleece jackets or something with CH.com - I'd love one! Just a thought OR.... how about patches we could sew on fleeces if that was too expensive and you were afraid to order them??

Helen

No i did not mean anything bad I was just saying if you had more or different stuff I would probably buy some.....

I posted a link to the intel store so maybe he could get some ideas no disrespect intended
« Last Edit: Dec 6th, 2007 at 6:14pm by MvT »  

IP Logged

LeLimey
Ex Member

Reply #35 - Dec 6th, 2007 at 6:31pm

The other difference is Deej ties his own money up in stock so he cant afford to buy stuff that wont sell or to have too huge a range - the man has a family to support!

We get a lot from DJ - we have this place to come to and for me its priceless. Having a mug or two or a t shirt is  something I use with pride knowing each time I do that I'm flying the flag for my "home" - Clusterville.  Smiley

IP Logged

MvT
CH.com Veteran

Computer Technician

Reply #36 - Dec 6th, 2007 at 8:14pm

Quote:
The other difference is Deej ties his own money up in stock so he cant afford to buy stuff that wont sell or to have too huge a range - the man has a family to support!

We get a lot from DJ - we have this place to come to and for me its priceless. Having a mug or two or a t shirt is  something I use with pride knowing each time I do that I'm flying the flag for my "home" - Clusterville.  Smiley

true but I have lots of shirts I wouldn't wear a wristband I don't smoke or golf I would buy something just to support DJ and the site.......maybe he could have some stickers and place them on caffein drinks like bawls I buy lots of bawls every week LOL

IP Logged

purpleydog
CH.com Alumnus

Reply #37 - Dec 12th, 2007 at 5:34pm

Quote:
I have lots of things from DJ's store MvT, all of which have the name of the place where I love to be, and it reminds me of the family I know and care about.

I think your post was out of line. DJ puts his heart into this place for "us". It takes time to maintain a website to keep it afloat, he never complains, and he doesn't force anyone to buy anything to help pay the rent. He's truly a great human being, and I'm sure he was lost for words when he read your post.

I for one, would like you to remove your post out of respect.

Sean..............................................

I agree Tyler. This isn't a thread where anyone can post links to what they think is good stuff. You should think about your post. You can start your own thread. If DJ doesn't have anything that interests you, then maybe suggest something that would appeal to you and others too. I know you are into geek stuff, but as Helen says, and this is very true, the merchandise that DJ has in stock is money out of his pocket until it's paid for.

Although, I do think maybe a USB flash drive, 1 gig or 2 would be nice to have with CH.com on it.   ;Grin
« Last Edit: Dec 12th, 2007 at 5:36pm by purpleydog »  

IP Logged

brewcrew
Ex Member

Reply #38 - Dec 12th, 2007 at 6:56pm

MvT wrote on Dec 6th, 2007 at 8:14pm:
true but I have lots of shirts I wouldn't wear a wristband I don't smoke or golf I would buy something just to support DJ and the site.......maybe he could have some stickers and place them on caffein drinks like bawls I buy lots of bawls every week LOL

Or you can do what most other civilized people do when they don't see anything they like. They keep their mouth shut.

IP Logged

billlmack
CH.com Newbie

most painful experience
a human can experience

x0|toledo|USA||0|0|OH,Ohio
Reply #39 - Jan 10th, 2008 at 9:05pm

put this on some tees Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

also e mail me so i can get my order in

i tried to get some things but it won't let me check out
1 youth wrist band
4 adult w/b
1 blk xl tee
billlmac@aol.com
thanks

"yeah I get real bad headaches too"

IP Logged

Jonny
Ex Member

Reply #40 - Jan 13th, 2008 at 7:41pm

billlmack wrote on Jan 10th, 2008 at 9:05pm:
put this on some tees i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff133/billlmac/423px-Clusterhead.jpg

also e mail me so i can get my order in

i tried to get some things but it won't let me check out
1 youth wrist band
4 adult w/b
1 blk xl tee
billlmac@aol.com
thanks

You are a dumbass, right?

IP Logged

billlmack
CH.com Newbie

most painful experience
a human can experience

x0|toledo|USA||0|0|OH,Ohio
Reply #41 - Jan 13th, 2008 at 10:26pm

Quote:
You are a dumbass, right?

why whould u say that?

"yeah I get real bad headaches too"

IP Logged

Jonny
Ex Member

Reply #42 - Jan 14th, 2008 at 6:05am

billlmack wrote on Jan 13th, 2008 at 10:26pm:
why whould u say that?

That drawing was done by a member of this family.

It cant be used on a shirt without his permission.

IP Logged

coach_bill
CH.com Hall of Famer

"Dont expect me to lay
down for this"

x0|euclid|USA||0|0|OH,Ohio
Reply #43 - Feb 17th, 2008 at 8:59am

i hear ya jonny, but it is a sweet picture, it would be a great tattoo as well (shhhh)..  but jonny is right you should get something from the artist that would say its ok i would be pissed off if some massed out my worked, you might just wanna ask 1st. coach bill

boy i cant wait till it's my turn to give him a headache. paybacks a bitch
IP Logged

valleyboy
CH.com Newbie

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

x0|Sherman Oaks|USA||0|0|
Reply #44 - Feb 20th, 2008 at 8:39am

Golf balls and lighters? How bout a baseball cap with a dagger sticking out of it or something that says "Don't Bother me I have a Headache" or a nightshirt that says," Not this Month Dear, I Have a Headache". Maybe you can get a supply of Clustermasks!! Also whats the skinny on donating to CH.com?

IP Logged

LeLimey
Ex Member

Reply #45 - Feb 20th, 2008 at 9:49am

Valley boy scroll to the bottom of the page and there is a paypal link to donate to ch.com by - thank you for asking!

Helen

IP Logged

brewcrew
Ex Member

Reply #46 - Feb 20th, 2008 at 10:58am

valleyboy wrote on Feb 20th, 2008 at 8:39am:
Golf balls and lighters? How bout a baseball cap with a dagger sticking out of it or something that says "Don't Bother me I have a Headache" or a nightshirt that says," Not this Month Dear, I Have a Headache". Maybe you can get a supply of Clustermasks!!

You sure do have a lot of ideas. Perhaps you'd like to volunteer to take over administration and fulfillment of the ch.com store?

IP Logged

Charlie
CH.com Alumnus

Happy to be here

Jamestown, NY
Reply #47 - Feb 22nd, 2008 at 5:02pm

Nice Deej.

I think patches are a good idea too.

Charlie

There is nothing more satisfying than being shot at without result---Winston Churchill
135447360 mondocharlie mondocharlie  
IP Logged

dannyboy
CH.com Old Timer

Docs didn't design the
machine they're working
on

x0||||||
Reply #48 - Apr 5th, 2008 at 3:51am

What happened to the old O.U.C.H. mugs?

I took one off Jonny in an auction in about 7 years ago. Handle cracked so it's out of active service. Still keep it on my desk though. Just to remind me of who's REALLY in charge around here

Bedside manner is no substitute for a correct diagnosis - Bill Gates

IP Logged

dannyboy
CH.com Old Timer

Docs didn't design the
machine they're working
on

x0||||||
Reply #49 - Apr 5th, 2008 at 4:10am

Maybe I'm a dumb ass too
Store wouldn't let me check out either

ok, I knew I was a dumb ass

But the store still won't let me check out

Bedside manner is no substitute for a correct diagnosis - Bill Gates

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!