Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
cool site (Read 2527 times)
johnp
CH.com Junior

I Love CH.com!

cool site
May 27th, 2008 at 2:17am

for you all i wish everyone the best in here, my headaces are croinic ! ive been everywhere but the mayo clinic, headace clinc in st louis, with doctor smith, the dimond headace cinic, and the hoston headace clinic, I know first hand how hard this is an everyone in here and our love ones ,

IP Logged

LeLimey
Ex Member

Re: cool site
Reply #1 - May 27th, 2008 at 5:09am

I saw on your other thread that you've gone to the ER John, come back when you are able and lets talk more. We'll do our best to help you and we can DEFINITELY support you with this!!

Helen

IP Logged

jace77
CH.com Junior

x0|grove city|USA|usa|0|0|OH,Ohio
Reply #2 - May 29th, 2008 at 5:51pm

John,
wishing you painfree times.
How long ago were you at diamond?
dorothy

IP Logged

johnp
CH.com Junior

I Love CH.com!

Reply #3 - Jun 1st, 2008 at 11:23pm

it was about 4 or 5 years ago , i liked it with all the people with headaces there, talking to one another , that was the biggest plus

IP Logged

johnp
CH.com Junior

I Love CH.com!

Reply #4 - Jun 1st, 2008 at 11:38pm

i did meet 3 people up there with ch headaces , they seem to have a once a year cycle , they would give them histimean ivs i think 21 bags of it they said it fixed there headaces , i had the stuff it didnt help me, made mine worse, i think i made it to 12 bags my insurance wouldnt pay for it

IP Logged

johnp
CH.com Junior

I Love CH.com!

Reply #5 - Jun 4th, 2008 at 4:04am

Im still very impressed with all you people in here , god a wish everyone the best,

I wish i had the time to go to Dallas this year , next year, I've been healing from my surgery about 3 weeks ago in TX, I had the Radio-surgery , I had it done in Feb and they didn't get me nome, he redid it again , still didn't get me nome, I'm still having my headaches but what can I say , had them for 6 years now and they haven't killed me yet lol ,

I wish i would of seen this site when i first got mine, i went the first 3 or 4 years without o2, spent alot of money on imitrex,

Ive been so bored not working , since Feb , I always worked , right now I have my days and nights mixed up lol , the shooting pain in my face in my ear from the surgery are about gone now , it lights you up for a second , at-least its not in my eye, from my right ear to my jaw I cant feel , the rest is the same,  don't every to a balloon thing on you trygeanatal nerve, it doesn't work and hurts , for a long time, I had it done in 2003 , I didn't know I was the 3rd victim, we all had the same results ,

I was on dhe injections once a day, I like the nasal spay better , for a preventive for me,

I have taking so many drugs for my headaches , if I can help someone in anyway give me a shout , mine are chronic , had them strait since I got them , 

I know how hard it is , maybe its takeing a drive somewhere without o2 or anything to abort it , the feelings , going out to diner and haveing to go out to the car and hit the o2 , to rideing my harley , and makeing a power run somewhere for the o2 ,  I have one friend that whats me to take a few week trip on the bikes  I wish , I just don't want to get back into the imitrex , had to many rebound headaces from it ,

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!