Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Very neat (Read 2685 times)
Paul98
CH.com Alumnus

What, it's all in my head?

Clyde, NY  USA
Very neat
May 27th, 2008 at 11:48am

under water videos.  Check out the octopus twards the end of the video!

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

-P.

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register[img name=signat_img_resize]http://thumb15.web
Paul98 pjl98  
IP Logged

Melissa
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

Don't give up!

Central WI, USA
Re: Very neat
Reply #1 - May 27th, 2008 at 11:59am

That was AWESOME!!

Diseases can be our spiritual flat tires - disruptions in our lives that seem to be disasters at the time but end by redirecting our lives in a meaningful way.  ~Bernie S. Siegel
https://www.facebook.com/mellymoo92  
IP Logged

LeLimey
Ex Member

Reply #2 - May 27th, 2008 at 12:02pm

It was all incredible but that last bit was - literally showstopping!

I don't want a gun or a knife if I can have an octopus.. please Paul huh? Huh? HUH?!!!  Wink

IP Logged

Langa
CH.com Alumnus

So many donuts, such little
time...

x0||USA|usa|0|0|NJ,New_Jersey
Reply #3 - May 27th, 2008 at 12:26pm

Very Cool.  The octupus was awesome.  But it brought back memories of being in Puerto Rico and being stung by one.  It's like being pricked by a thousand needles in one shot.  Pretty but dangerous.

Thanks Paul.

Mooch

When you saw only one set of footprints, it was then that I carried you.

IP Logged

Paul98
CH.com Alumnus

What, it's all in my head?

Clyde, NY  USA
Reply #4 - May 27th, 2008 at 12:32pm

Yea, the Octopus's bite is very dangerous.  Especially the little guys down under.  Smaller than your fist and one little nip and you are in big trouble.

About that pet you want Helen; you can have one as long as a cirtain someone gets to wear it on their head from time to time Roll Eyes

-P.

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register[img name=signat_img_resize]http://thumb15.web
Paul98 pjl98  
IP Logged

echo
CH.com Alumnus

Chronic and still alive
--- I Win!

Overland Park, KS
Reply #5 - May 27th, 2008 at 1:31pm

Very nice,  thanks for sharing.

"If you love something, let it go.  If it doesn't come back,  hunt it down and kill it". Proud father of a US Marine,  Marine turned COP, Navy Corpsman, and KS Army National Guard. Our  4 sons serve.

IP Logged

mummymac
CH.com Alumnus

Kissed Donny Osmond and
proud of it

Jersey|United_Kingdom|europe
Reply #6 - May 27th, 2008 at 1:44pm

That was very cool , well worth watching - Thank you

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register)
WWW mummymac tanyamcintosh1 http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=534942699&r mummymac  
IP Logged

Callico
CH.com Hall of Famer

Author of "Stranded at
Romson's Lodge

Aurora IL
Reply #7 - May 27th, 2008 at 2:53pm

Very cool!  The octopus was well worth watching, but I really liked the bioluminesence shots the best.  Are we really to believe all of this happened by accident without any intelligence?  Believe as you will, but to me this shows the awesomeness of a God who created it all.

Jerry

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of dung by the clean end." Texas A&M Student (unknown)
Jerry Callison  
IP Logged

alchemy
CH.com Alumnus

get out of my head

x1|Phoenix|USA|usa|122|228|AZ,Arizona
Reply #8 - May 27th, 2008 at 5:00pm

awesome video thanks for sharing

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!