Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
for those who have no use for PCness (Read 1951 times)

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

St. Maarten/Neth. Antilles
for those who have no use for PCness
May 30th, 2008 at 10:42am

I like a man who can make a point with a joke.
Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
« Last Edit: May 30th, 2008 at 11:43am by karma »  

IP Logged

Gator
Ex Member

Re: for those who have no use for PCness
Reply #1 - May 30th, 2008 at 12:37pm

What a bunch of useless racist drivel.  Another "man of God" to add to the list of race baiters and apologists who thrive on trying to make white people feel guilty and black people feel like victims. 

I've got nothing to feel guilty about because I'm white.  I'm the son of the son of the son of an Irish immigrant railway worker and a Choctaw Indian.  No one in my family owned slaves and I'm certainly not reaping any "benefit" of being white.  I went to public schools and couldn't afford college.  I live in a freaking trailer next to a cemetery in tornado alley.  I crawl around in mud and sometimes bathroom waste to repair water/sewer lines and A/C ducts and holes in floors caused by age or rage or stupidity.  My hands are cut and calloused, my body aches and I don't smell real purty at the end of the day. 

Screw this idiot and Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton and all the others.  This victim mentality crap hurts us all.  Things would be a lot better in this world if everyone would spend more time working to pull themselves up and focusing on the future rather than wallowing in the sins of the past.

IP Logged

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

St. Maarten/Neth. Antilles
Reply #2 - May 30th, 2008 at 12:52pm

Gator,
Your absolutely right in everything you said. The first part of the video is pure crap, but the Hilary skit is pretty funny if you can look at it as a joke with a message that race relations needs to be discussed openly and honestly if we are ever going to get past it.

IP Logged

Gator
Ex Member

Reply #3 - May 30th, 2008 at 11:08pm

Sorry.  I wasn't going off on you.  Parts of the video hit a sore spot.  I'm tired of people trying to make me feel guilty that some white guys had slaves 150 years ago.  Especially when some blacks in Africa were capturing and selling people from other tribes to the white men who went there looking for new slaves.  Throughout history, there's been lots of injustice heaped upon almost every culture in the world by another culture somewhere.  It's still going on in many parts of the world.  It's time for everyone everywhere to get over it and move on. 

I'm sure Hillary does feel entitled to the presidency and it probably was funny.  I just had a hard time getting past a so called priest swearing and preaching hate from the pulpit.  I wonder if he would still be a priest if the Pope were sitting in the audience.  It would be interesting to see how many of these churches that are making political statements from the pulpit actually lose their tax exempt status as has been stated.

Anyways, I'll step down from the soap box now.  Thanks for sharing, Karma.

Mike

IP Logged

BMoneeTheMoneeMan
CH.com Alumnus

In remembrance of KingCazman.
RIP

Portland, OR
Reply #4 - May 31st, 2008 at 12:15am

And i love how the pastor and stuff say it has nothing to do with racial or racist topics. 
Thats ALL it had to do with.  There was no other point, it was racial and racist. 
Could you imagine if Pat Robertson said he is freaked out because a black man may become president?  FOR-GETABOUTIT

"Fool me once, shame on, shame on you.  Fool - can't get fooled again"&&&&&&Think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half the population is stupider than that.&&&&

IP Logged

Charlie
CH.com Alumnus

Happy to be here

Jamestown, NY
Reply #5 - May 31st, 2008 at 2:27am

Religion in modern politics: Unbelieveably stupid. Every time you run for something you're going to have to run though all your embassassing crap from your past. Nothing is hidden so the best one can do is kill them.

Charlie

There is nothing more satisfying than being shot at without result---Winston Churchill
135447360 mondocharlie mondocharlie  
IP Logged

BarbaraD
CH.com Alumnus

Hugs to ya

Douglasville, TX
Reply #6 - May 31st, 2008 at 7:17am

Quote:
What a bunch of useless racist drivel.  Another "man of God" to add to the list of race baiters and apologists who thrive on trying to make white people feel guilty and black people feel like victims.  

I've got nothing to feel guilty about because I'm white.  I'm the son of the son of the son of an Irish immigrant railway worker and a Choctaw Indian.  No one in my family owned slaves and I'm certainly not reaping any "benefit" of being white.  I went to public schools and couldn't afford college.  I live in a freaking trailer next to a cemetery in tornado alley.  I crawl around in mud and sometimes bathroom waste to repair water/sewer lines and A/C ducts and holes in floors caused by age or rage or stupidity.  My hands are cut and calloused, my body aches and I don't smell real purty at the end of the day.  

Screw this idiot and Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton and all the others.  This victim mentality crap hurts us all.  Things would be a lot better in this world if everyone would spend more time working to pull themselves up and focusing on the future rather than wallowing in the sins of the past.

Gator, you summed it up about as well as anyone I've heard -- five stars to ya....

Hugs BD

What don't kill ya, Makes ya stronger!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!