Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Front yard all planted & growing great Ü (Read 2302 times)
gore2424
Ex Member

Front yard all planted & growing great Ü
Jun 1st, 2008 at 1:01am

3 lilac bushes Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
one side of front porch
Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
front porch other side two new rose bushes to go with the two alreay there & a row of purple flowers I forgot name
Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
side veiw
circle of flowers around milk can from my dads house we sold last year
last one Olivia helping plant flowers Ü

IP Logged

LeLimey
Ex Member

Re: Front yard all planted & growing great Ü
Reply #1 - Jun 1st, 2008 at 7:38am

It's looking good! Thank you for sharing with us, as you always do. It makes ch.com a nice place having people like you around
  Smiley

IP Logged

Melissa
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

Don't give up!

Central WI, USA
Reply #2 - Jun 1st, 2008 at 8:44am

Terry, they look beautiful!  I wish I had some nice flower beds, but instead I have a couple urns and pots.  I'm envious!

Diseases can be our spiritual flat tires - disruptions in our lives that seem to be disasters at the time but end by redirecting our lives in a meaningful way.  ~Bernie S. Siegel
https://www.facebook.com/mellymoo92  
IP Logged

George
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

Black-Billed Magpie

Boise, Idaho USA
Reply #3 - Jun 1st, 2008 at 8:56am

Looks really nice, Terry.  I think you'll enjoy the lilacs where you've placed them--as they grow and bloom in springs-to-come, you'll have their scent wafting through the house.  Nothing nicer as far as I'm concerned.

Olivia looks as if she enjoyed helping out.   Smiley

Thanks for the pictures.

Best wishes,

George

"Whoever loveth me, loveth my hound."  (Thomas More, author of "Utopia", and Chancellor of England.  1477-1535)
WWW George jacox6820 7165032563  
IP Logged

jimmers
Ex Member

Reply #4 - Jun 1st, 2008 at 9:51am

Very Kewl!!!!!!!!!!!

Jimmers

IP Logged

Grandma_Sweet_Boy
CH.com Alumnus

What Goes Around Comes
Around!

Georgetown,Ontario
Reply #5 - Jun 1st, 2008 at 10:12am

It looks good Terry.  Please post again in another few weeks when everything has started to spread out and fill in.  Lilacs are my favourite spring time flower.  Wish they lasted longer.

Olivia seems to be quite the eager little helper.

Carol

IP Logged

Em
CH.com Alumnus

I wanna go...

St Peter Port, Guernsey.
Reply #6 - Jun 1st, 2008 at 10:16am

I'm so jealous!

I've been looking everywhere here for a lilac bush to plant here and have had no luck. The smell is so good - reminds me of childhood spring/summers.

Looks beautiful.

Em

PS - You've also shamed me into doing some weeding in my own garden.  Embarrassed Off outside this minute!

Em emily.wensink 655755088  
IP Logged

sandie99
CH.com Hall of Famer

Wish it, dream it, do
it - inspite the pain!

Finland
Reply #7 - Jun 1st, 2008 at 2:22pm

Looks great! Smiley

And Olivia looks lovely there as well! Seeing her helping brings back so many memories from my childhood, when I helped planting summer flowers... Smiley

Sanna

IP Logged

Charlie
CH.com Alumnus

Happy to be here

Jamestown, NY
Reply #8 - Jun 2nd, 2008 at 12:02am

Come here and plant some stuff!

It looks good and hopefully I can get my planting fool neighbor to lay in some stuff. It's so thick there that you need a machete to get to the front porch.  Like your helper too. Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

Charlie

There is nothing more satisfying than being shot at without result---Winston Churchill
135447360 mondocharlie mondocharlie  
IP Logged

artonio7
Ex Member

Reply #9 - Jun 2nd, 2008 at 11:12am

Looks fantastic Terry... I agree with the others... the smell of lilacs is out of this world...

with warm regards,
Tony

IP Logged

gore2424
Ex Member

Reply #10 - Jun 2nd, 2008 at 11:26am

One of the three new lilac bushes is one called sensation has dark purple flowers with a white edge. We have 3 bundles of lilac bushes on other side of house. I will post pics when everything blooms and spreads. Two years ago I started caring what my yard looked like and seam to have gotten a green thumb from my dad Ü Terry

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!