Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Happy Summer (Read 2353 times)
Mrs Deej
YaBB Administrator

My life is what I make
it, and it's beautiful!

Tornado Alley
Happy Summer
Jun 2nd, 2008 at 9:38pm

Hi everyone!

We hope that everyone is loving the new message board and you are finding little frustration navigating it!!  

Just wanted to catch you all up to date on our family.  DJ has still been doing war game exercises about every other week, 12 hour shifts...yuck!!  DJ jas gone back to school, he has enrolled in an accelerated BS degree completion program.  Going into the military right out of high school, he has never had to sit in a college classroom...welcome to the "real world" baby!!   Wink  He is 3 hours away from his CCAF (Community College of the Air Force degree) and has been able to CLEP those!!  Realizing that he is 14 months away from retirement, he needed to decide what he was going to do when he grew up!!  (yeah right)  I'm very proud of him, but he's freaking out over school!   Roll Eyes  

Conner has finished first grade with all high marks!  He's reading at a third grade level and is just a big smarty pants.   Smiley  He is playing baseball this summer for the first time on a team.  He has his first game tomorrow night.

Brandon is growing like a weed.  He has started to master the art of pulling himself up onto EVERYTHING!!!!  However, once he gets there he can't quite figure out how to get down.  All the pretty candles and glass vases that I so cherish have been stored for the time being!!  LOL  Even though I vacuum the floors at least twice a week, our child always seems to find the ONE speck of dirt or grass blade that has managed it's way into the house.  Roll Eyes  I found the source of fussiness yesterday..a new tooth, this one makes three.  His hair (as you can see in the photos) is getting so long and crazy, I love it!!  Tongue  I can't wait for all to meet him in Dallas...I have already tried to prepare him for all his new aunties/grandmas!!

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

Taken tonight...sleepy boy...
Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

We will be leaving on Thursday for the 4th Annual Moyamoya Reunion.  This year's destination...VEGAS baby!!  We are expecting around 50 this year.  DJ and I really ready for a vacation.  This will be great.  Mom (Linda) will be joining us in Vegas to be our "grannie nanny".  She is more excited about spending four days watching Brandon while we gamble then going to Vegas!!  LOL 

We're really looking forward to Dallas in July.  It'll be here before we know it!!

Much love,
Steph  

"I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody" - Bill Cosby
WWW MrsDeej 1514951301  
IP Logged

HappyElaine
CH.com Alumnus

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Flovilla,GA
Re: Happy Summer
Reply #1 - Jun 2nd, 2008 at 10:05pm

DJ will do just fine. I am sure of it.
Oh I know you are so proud of both your children. I can't wait to meet the baby. I want to meet Conner also. The biggest thing for me is to hug your neck.
Have fun in Vegas. Hey us Grandmas live to take care of the grand children. Linda going to have the time of her life.
Glad your family is headed for a nice summer.

Fear less, hope more;&&Whine less, breathe more;&&Talk less, say more;&&Hate less, love more;&&And all good things are yours.&&&&Member of ch.com and OUCH since 1999

IP Logged

artonio7
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Jun 2nd, 2008 at 10:15pm

Happy Summer to you too... when you get to Vegas... go to the MGM Grand... and find the Three Stooges slot machines... put a five dollar bill in one and play.

Good Luck...

with warm regards,
Tony

IP Logged

Jonny
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Jun 2nd, 2008 at 10:19pm

Those blue eyes kill me!

IP Logged

Jimi
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

Don't feed the moderators

Madisonville, KY
Reply #4 - Jun 2nd, 2008 at 10:41pm

DJ is gonna kill me for this but I think he looks just like his momma. Can't wait to see the little feller in a couple of months. And both you two as well, of course.  Cheesy

I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% how I react to it.
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/ Hendrix1473  
IP Logged

nani
CH.com Alumnus

Clusterbusters

Los Lunas NM USA
Reply #5 - Jun 2nd, 2008 at 11:34pm

Oh, those eyes... he does look like his mama.

So, Deej is going back to school, huh? If you start watching the sales, you should be able to pick him up an Indiana Jones backpack and lunchbox cheap.

Enjoy your summer, guys.

love ya, nani

Here I sit between my brother the mountain and my sister the sea. We three are one in loneliness, and the love that binds us together is deep and strong and strange.~Kahlil Gibran
IP Logged

BarbaraD
CH.com Alumnus

Hugs to ya

Douglasville, TX
Reply #6 - Jun 3rd, 2008 at 7:49am

Can't wait to see the kids (and ya'll too) in Dallas.

And I think it's great that Deej is getting some higher edukation... he can do it - men just like to bitch don't ya know. Smiley  And we can say we knew him back when.... Smiley

Hugs BD

What don't kill ya, Makes ya stronger!

IP Logged

Charlie
CH.com Alumnus

Happy to be here

Jamestown, NY
Reply #7 - Jun 3rd, 2008 at 11:11am

Everybody's right. Those eyes are saucer-size.
I think with this little tyke; you have better than average shot at a happy summer......certainly a busy one if you include your peripatetic hubby
Cool

Charlie

There is nothing more satisfying than being shot at without result---Winston Churchill
135447360 mondocharlie mondocharlie  
IP Logged

Jeannie
CH.com Sponsor

Live, Laugh, Love....

St Louis, Missouri
Reply #8 - Jun 3rd, 2008 at 11:19am

What an ABSOLUTE DOLL that baby is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Makes me want to just give him kisses!

Jeannie

"It's all a grand illusion when you think you're in control." ~ Kenny Chesney

IP Logged

Brew
Ex Member

Reply #9 - Jun 3rd, 2008 at 11:26am

What a p-nut! Jimi's right - he does look more like his mama.

I'm sure DJ would agree - that's a good thing. Grin

IP Logged

Paul98
CH.com Alumnus

What, it's all in my head?

Clyde, NY  USA
Reply #10 - Jun 3rd, 2008 at 12:37pm

Sounds like things are hummng along Steph!  The first pic  looks like a DJ mini me with hair!   Wink

Looking forwart to meeting you al at the convention.

-P.

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register[img name=signat_img_resize]http://thumb15.web
Paul98 pjl98  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!