Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
hey MAW! (Read 1401 times)
kimh
CH.com Hall of Famer

What don't kill ya makes
ya stronger

x0|Shirley|USA||0|0|NY,New_York
hey MAW!
Jun 4th, 2008 at 8:16pm

Hey poopheads, hows everthang?

I am now a full-time student (braggin to Don Cheesy)  Havent't been on my own puter lately, but thinkin of yas.

I have an accounting test tomorrow.  I despise accounting.  Who would want to be an accountant?  Ya gotta be WEIRD to actually ASPIRE to be an accountant.  Anyhow, so far i have a B average....i think my teacher hates me.  He keeps telling me there is only ONE way to do accounting......hmmmmmmm.  I think he's going bald grading my papers Cool.........Cuz I STINK in math LOL.

My cat Milo now smarts teeney balls and is happy and healthy.

It's reached 80s here on the Island and I'm hoping to go cayaking at Riverhead this weekend weather permitting.

Although I do not post much, I wish every day for health and happiness to everyone here.  Many of you do not know me, but i know you (from these boards) and always wish you well.  Many of you MAY know me -- so you know another clusterhead who is living the life and walking the walk. 

Iwould like to say this:

Don and Jonny are poopheads.

Where is Ted Grin

Hugs and kisses and PFwishes Kiss

IP Logged

DonnaH_again
Ex Member

Re: hey MAW!
Reply #1 - Jun 4th, 2008 at 10:35pm

You calling me?  I'm known as Maw, or Ma.

Did you say your cat was neutered?

Good luck on that darned awful accounting test.  Remember, the debits are on the left and the credits are on the right and keep the red pencil sharpened.

Haven't seen Ted around here in years, Kim.  And yes I do remember you. Cheesy  Glad to "see" you  again.

IP Logged

Peppermint
CH.com Alumnus

Work it out baby!

New York|USA
Reply #2 - Jun 5th, 2008 at 12:55am

Hey guppygirl.. Cheesy

glad to know you are well.. wishin' for the water.

poor teeney balls.. that must smart LOL

speaking of smart.. accounting.. ??? .. another dimension in the twilight zone.  dontcha love driving the teacher nuts harr,harr..

love to know ya kimster, come up for air sometime willlya!

peppypoo to you.   Kiss

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register FYI- I am NoT a clusterhead!
Love and kindness are never wasted.
IP Logged

nani
CH.com Alumnus

Clusterbusters

Los Lunas NM USA
Reply #3 - Jun 5th, 2008 at 2:29am

HI KIM!

Good to see ya, girly!  Kiss

Here I sit between my brother the mountain and my sister the sea. We three are one in loneliness, and the love that binds us together is deep and strong and strange.~Kahlil Gibran
IP Logged

LeLimey
Ex Member

Reply #4 - Jun 5th, 2008 at 3:49am

I miss you!!

IP Logged

BarbaraD
CH.com Alumnus

Hugs to ya

Douglasville, TX
Reply #5 - Jun 5th, 2008 at 6:45am

Hey Kim,

Welcome back.... good to see you kid

As to accounting... you don't have to be totally WEIRD - just a little OFF.... and the debits and credits have to BALANCE (I hate that part Cheesy ). Good luck with the teacher...

Haven't heard from Ted in a while. Don is off the board for a rest. Jonny is still going strong - he's still King....

Glad to see you back... check in more often.

Hugs BD

What don't kill ya, Makes ya stronger!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!