Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
My newest model car done Ü (Read 568 times)
gore2424
Ex Member

My newest model car done Ü
Jun 8th, 2008 at 9:12am

Hi all the guy who owns the local sports card and comic shop (Midwest Collectibles) & owns the (Dugout Softball Sports Complex Bar & Grill) gave my best friend Dave and I each a glass top case to put our high $ sports cards in for the shows we do so we built him a model its a 1/18th scale 2006 Dodge Charger R/T and Dave made the decals for me and once on I clear coated it. He is a "Cub" fan so we put on the DVD player in the trunk a picture of the infield plus put on decals of the places he owns.
enjoy Terry (the builder) p.s. the car only cost me $5.00 at walmart Ü
Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
picture of the case we got each for free would of cost almost $400.00 new

IP Logged

andrewjb
CH.com Hall of Famer

when the love of power
becomes the power of
love !

x1|london|England|europe|185|238|
Re: My newest model car done Ü
Reply #1 - Jun 8th, 2008 at 6:01pm

Smiley, looks good, lots of hard work. andrew.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!