Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Ever wonder why we pay more... (Read 1563 times)
Jonny
Ex Member

Ever wonder why we pay more...
Jun 11th, 2008 at 9:14pm

for med scripts than any country in the world?

Heres why, its 13 mins long, but its well worth watching to see who has us grabbing our ankles!.....Our own goverment is selling us out because their health care is paid buy us......rotten fucking bastards!!!!  Angry

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

IP Logged

Ray
CH.com Alumnus

Ray

Columbus, Ohio
Re: Ever wonder why we pay more...
Reply #1 - Jun 11th, 2008 at 10:36pm

That whole process should be criminal.  It would be unbelievable, but I am cynical enough to believe that greed can manipulate the lawmakers in this country.

We should have more "Mr Smith goes to Washington" types in congress.

harumph,

Ray

You have my prayers and compassion-I'm right there with you.

Dum tempus habemus, operemur bonum

*While we have the time, let us do good*

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
WWW raymond.schwartz759 rayplace raymond.schwartz759 raymond759  
IP Logged

BarbaraD
CH.com Alumnus

Hugs to ya

Douglasville, TX
Reply #2 - Jun 12th, 2008 at 7:38am

Ray wrote on Jun 11th, 2008 at 10:36pm:
That whole process should be criminal.  It would be unbelievable, but I am cynical enough to believe that greed can manipulate the lawmakers in this country.

harumph,

Ray

So unelect the incumbants....

Hugs BD

What don't kill ya, Makes ya stronger!

IP Logged

George
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

Black-Billed Magpie

Boise, Idaho USA
Reply #3 - Jun 12th, 2008 at 9:27am

BarbaraD wrote on Jun 12th, 2008 at 7:38am:
Ray wrote on Jun 11th, 2008 at 10:36pm:
That whole process should be criminal.  It would be unbelievable, but I am cynical enough to believe that greed can manipulate the lawmakers in this country.

harumph,

Ray

So unelect the incumbants....

Hugs BD

Only problem with unelecting the incumbents is that it doesn't seem to matter which of the major parties is involved in these sorts of decisions--due to the pressures exerted by lobbyists, things fall out the same way no matter who's voting.

Short of banning lobbyists from Congress (which will never happen) , or walling off "K" street, I'm not sure what will make a difference. 

Tea party, anyone?

Best,

George

"Whoever loveth me, loveth my hound."  (Thomas More, author of "Utopia", and Chancellor of England.  1477-1535)
WWW George jacox6820 7165032563  
IP Logged

BarbaraD
CH.com Alumnus

Hugs to ya

Douglasville, TX
Reply #4 - Jun 12th, 2008 at 11:42am

I'm on the way to Sam's -- do you prefer Black or Green Tea?

Hugs BD

What don't kill ya, Makes ya stronger!

IP Logged

Paul98
CH.com Alumnus

What, it's all in my head?

Clyde, NY  USA
Reply #5 - Jun 12th, 2008 at 12:30pm

The entire country should demand that the politicians use the same health care system the rest of us do.  Same retirement systems and 401K as well.  THAT would put an end to a LOT of the bull$hit!

-P.

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register[img name=signat_img_resize]http://thumb15.web
Paul98 pjl98  
IP Logged

Gator
Ex Member

Reply #6 - Jun 12th, 2008 at 12:42pm

Paul98 wrote on Jun 12th, 2008 at 12:30pm:
The entire country should demand that the politicians use the same health care system the rest of us do.  Same retirement systems and 401K as well.  THAT would put an end to a LOT of the bull$hit!

-P.

THIS I've been saying for years.  If the members of congress had to play by the same rules as the people they serve they might have a different outlook on things.

IP Logged

Brew
Ex Member

Reply #7 - Jun 12th, 2008 at 12:51pm

Paul98 wrote on Jun 12th, 2008 at 12:30pm:
The entire country should demand that the politicians use the same health care system the rest of us do.  Same retirement systems and 401K as well.  THAT would put an end to a LOT of the bull$hit!

-P.

You do see the problem with that, don't you Paul? There are literally thousands and thousands of different health care and retirement plans out there. Some are actually as good or better than what Congress gets.

IP Logged

kevmd
CH.com Hall of Famer

Who needs a hypothalamus
anyway?

x0|philadelphia|USA||0|0|PA,Pennsylvania
Reply #8 - Jun 12th, 2008 at 12:57pm

I won't read it because I'll get pissed.  There are but a few politicians out there who actually give a dam about the American people.  Time for a revolution!!!  Ok a bit dramatic but I'm sick to my stomach the direction this country is headed.  Why are salaries not keeping up with the cost of living?  Now let me go eat my little bag of pretzels from the vending machine Angry

PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES 2008 WORLD CHAMPS

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!