Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Lizzie, its all your fault! (Read 2814 times)
Jennifer
CH.com Alumnus

Supply, VA
Lizzie, its all your fault!
Jun 15th, 2008 at 4:37pm

I had a blast  LOL   Thanks for the encouragement hon!!!

Yesterday, I faced a HUGE fear........white knuckle rafting!  I swore I was NOT going to go on a work sponsored trip........that is, till I got a lil drunk and told Liz  about it    Smiley

She talked me into going and even though I was so scared I couldn't even talk or think clearly, I couldn't back out when it came time to get in the raft.   Smiley

As it turned out, hell yes I was scared, but still had a great time, nearly had my head smashed into an undercut boulder - we were a LITTLE TOO CLOSE - jumped off a rock cliff into the river below, swam some of the rapids, and even got cheered by the whole group:  YOU ROCK JEN! and YOU DA WOMAN!  as I lazily floated down the river casualy smokin a cig  and tellin them thats floatin' with style  Smiley

Am I glad I went?  Yup!  Would I do it again?  prolly not! But I did it  Smiley

I'd love to show y'all the video, but it won't upload onto photobucket.

WWW Jennifer Whitty Donald Yennyfur_D  
IP Logged

mummymac
CH.com Alumnus

Kissed Donny Osmond and
proud of it

Jersey|United_Kingdom|europe
Re: Lizzie, its all your fault!
Reply #1 - Jun 15th, 2008 at 4:58pm

Jen that sounds like a blast.   I would love to have seen you floating with ciggie in hand, I would have laughed till I wet myself.

Iknow what you mean about glad you done it but wouldn't do it again.. I was like that when I jumped static line from out of a plane , Did it once, did it twice but I bloody well was not going to do it a third time, they had to bring me back down.

Cheesy

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register)
WWW mummymac tanyamcintosh1 http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=534942699&r mummymac  
IP Logged

alienspacebabe
CH.com Alumnus

Why didn't Noah swat those
two mosquitoes?

Cudahy, WI
Reply #2 - Jun 15th, 2008 at 5:09pm

I'M SO PROUD OF YOU!!!!!

and I expect to hear all the juicy details - gossip and such - later tonight!

I don't wanna talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough wiper! I fart in your general direction! You mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!
WWW alienspacebabe alienspacebabe alienspacebabe 574982956 alienspacelizzie MzClusterhead  
IP Logged

gizmo
CH.com Hall of Famer

Germany
Reply #3 - Jun 15th, 2008 at 5:10pm

Jen that sounds like you had a lot of fun.
Upload the video somewhere (youtube?) so we all could admire your style  Grin

IP Logged

Jonny
Ex Member

Reply #4 - Jun 15th, 2008 at 5:18pm

Putfile.....video and audio up loads for free.

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

IP Logged

jimmers
Ex Member

Reply #5 - Jun 16th, 2008 at 12:53pm

Ya Jen,

Use jonnys link for the video, especially if it shows wimmens in wet T-shirts! Cheesy

Jimmers

IP Logged

Ray
CH.com Alumnus

Ray

Columbus, Ohio
Reply #6 - Jun 16th, 2008 at 1:04pm

You ROCK Jen!  I'm so proud of you.

Ray

You have my prayers and compassion-I'm right there with you.

Dum tempus habemus, operemur bonum

*While we have the time, let us do good*

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
WWW raymond.schwartz759 rayplace raymond.schwartz759 raymond759  
IP Logged

TomM
CH.com Hall of Famer

Montgomery Village, MD, USA
Reply #7 - Jun 16th, 2008 at 1:29pm

Quote:
Ya Jen,

Use jonnys link for the video, especially if it shows wimmens in wet T-shirts! Cheesy

Jimmers

That is such a sexist thing to write and I am pissed...you beat me to it.  Smiley
TomM

"Everyone should believe in something. I believe I'll go fishing." --Thoreau--
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?id  
IP Logged

Jennifer
CH.com Alumnus

Supply, VA
Reply #8 - Jun 16th, 2008 at 2:28pm

TomM wrote on Jun 16th, 2008 at 1:29pm:
That is such a sexist thing to write and I am pissed...you beat me to it.  Smiley
TomM

yep, dripping wet bathing suits and t-shirts.....all covered up with inches-thick, huge life jackets and helmets! Y'all would be very disappointed  lol.

I can't upload it cuz it says wrong format. Its an mpeg-2 and I can't get it to upload on youtube. I couldn't read the damn security code on putfile and gave up after 10 mins of trying just to register.   Huh

IP Logged

Redd
CH.com Sponsor

Stevens Point USA Wisconsin
Reply #9 - Jun 16th, 2008 at 2:50pm

Another step on the road to self discovery there Jen my dear friend.  It's always a bit scary to venture into something new, but I'm doing the same thing myself. 

I'll start a different thread for that, because this one belongs to YOU dear and YOUR accomplishment.

"The goal of life living in agreement with Nature."  ~Zeno
peggflick ma_2_2  
IP Logged

TomM
CH.com Hall of Famer

Montgomery Village, MD, USA
Reply #10 - Jun 16th, 2008 at 2:56pm

Jennifer wrote on Jun 16th, 2008 at 2:28pm:
yep, dripping wet bathing suits and t-shirts.....all covered up with inches-thick, huge life jackets and helmets! Y'all would be very disappointed  lol.

Nothing wrong with wearing a PFD [personal floatation device] but you gotta have the Coast Guard approved kind. Not the silcone kind.

"Everyone should believe in something. I believe I'll go fishing." --Thoreau--
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?id  
IP Logged

Charlie
CH.com Alumnus

Happy to be here

Jamestown, NY
Reply #11 - Jun 16th, 2008 at 5:20pm

I'm jeaulous, Kid....

Charlie

There is nothing more satisfying than being shot at without result---Winston Churchill
135447360 mondocharlie mondocharlie  
IP Logged

Jonny
Ex Member

Reply #12 - Jun 16th, 2008 at 5:41pm

Jennifer wrote on Jun 16th, 2008 at 2:28pm:
TomM wrote on Jun 16th, 2008 at 1:29pm:
That is such a sexist thing to write and I am pissed...you beat me to it.  Smiley
TomM

yep, dripping wet bathing suits and t-shirts.....all covered up with inches-thick, huge life jackets and helmets! Y'all would be very disappointed  lol.

I can't upload it cuz it says wrong format. Its an mpeg-2 and I can't get it to upload on youtube. I couldn't read the damn security code on putfile and gave up after 10 mins of trying just to register.   Huh

You can convert the format here.

Kiss

IP Logged

jimmers
Ex Member

Reply #13 - Jun 16th, 2008 at 5:55pm

Ok, another sexist smart ass remark. "The life jackets didn't cover your asses did they? Cheesy

Hey, A guy can dream can't he? Roll Eyes

Hope it was fun Jen!

Jimmers

IP Logged

Jennifer
CH.com Alumnus

Supply, VA
Reply #14 - Jun 16th, 2008 at 9:23pm

Quote:

I can't upload it cuz it says wrong format. Its an mpeg-2 and I can't get it to upload on youtube. I couldn't read the damn security code on putfile and gave up after 10 mins of trying just to register.   HuhYou can convert the format here.

Kiss

thanks sweets, I'll give it a shot Smiley

IP Logged

barry_sword
CH.com Alumnus

Mountain Biking Keeps
Me Sane

Bracebridge, Canada
Reply #15 - Jun 16th, 2008 at 9:35pm

Way to go Jen!!!!!!!!! Smiley I do not think I could do what you did and my hat is off to you for doing this. I can see the rock I ride on Mountain biking but your rocks are hidden underwater. White Knuckle Rafting is EXTREME!!! Smiley

QUIT SMOKING SEPT. 03 2005

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!