Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
15 year old channels Johnny Cash... (Read 1007 times)
Redd
CH.com Sponsor

Stevens Point USA Wisconsin
15 year old channels Johnny Cash...
Jun 17th, 2008 at 8:14am

Even if you don't like old county music, this kid is worth a watch.

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

"The goal of life living in agreement with Nature."  ~Zeno
peggflick ma_2_2  
IP Logged

LeLimey
Ex Member

Re: 15 year old channels Johnny Cash...
Reply #1 - Jun 17th, 2008 at 9:04am

I love that song, I've always said I want it at my funeral just to make people laugh one more time. He's really, really good, thanks Pegg!

IP Logged

Jeannie
CH.com Sponsor

Live, Laugh, Love....

St Louis, Missouri
Reply #2 - Jun 17th, 2008 at 9:31am

That was great!         Thanks!

Jeannie

"It's all a grand illusion when you think you're in control." ~ Kenny Chesney

IP Logged

Gator
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Jun 17th, 2008 at 11:32am

That was weird hearing him talk during the interview and then hearing that voice coming out of his mouth when he sang.  Spooky.  Kid's pretty good!

IP Logged

Tiannia
CH.com Alumnus

Life does not apologies......

Eugene, OR
Reply #4 - Jun 17th, 2008 at 8:01pm

This is a place to get his CD if anyone wants it.  He is good.  cd baby is the place that sent me that crazy email, that was full of sarcasm and love when I bought Storm Large from them.

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register&&The curious paradox is that when I accept myself just as I am, then I can change. - Carl Rogers
Tiannia_L  
IP Logged

deltadarlin
CH.com Alumnus

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Downsville LA
Reply #5 - Jun 17th, 2008 at 9:48pm

That kid is awesome.  I grew up listening to Johnny Cash, et al.  I ordered the kid's CD (and since it was produced with the family's approval, just makes it all the better).

'darlin

IP Logged

-johnny-
CH.com Sponsor

theres no smoking on the
dock

fayette county ohio
Reply #6 - Jun 20th, 2008 at 5:37am

i proposed to my wife in the ryman when hank jr. was singing i walk the line at the johnny cash memorial concert. she kept asking me when i was going to do it and i told her when the time was right and it was. Smileyjohnny cash fans are great people.
« Last Edit: Jun 20th, 2008 at 5:38am by -johnny- »  

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!