Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Starting to feel the pain (Read 1097 times)
newslang
CH.com Newbie

im not pressed in a book

United States
Starting to feel the pain
Jun 17th, 2008 at 4:11pm

I've taken excedrin migraine, ginger, peppermint and now I'm downing a Red Bull. 

My head is so hot.  I hate the fever that tags along.  I'm terrified it's going to get bad.  I guess I'm just bitching.   Sad

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
namelesspride09  
IP Logged

thebbz
Ex Member

Re: Starting to feel the pain
Reply #1 - Jun 17th, 2008 at 4:31pm

Ice cold rag helps with the fire eyes. Dont be chincy with the energy drinks ,hit it fast at the first sign of an attack.  Try to calm yourself. Facing that kind of pain I know its hard but you can do it. Frozen peas works if you dont have a rag. Do you have any other abortives?
all the best
thebb

IP Logged

BarbaraD
CH.com Alumnus

Hugs to ya

Douglasville, TX
Re: Starting to feel the pain
Reply #2 - Jun 17th, 2008 at 5:45pm

If you've got some O2 - get on it at the first sign.

What are you taking?

Sometimes 3 Excedrin ES and some strong coffee (together) or a Red Bull will kill one for me BUT be careful with the Excedrin -- they will cause rebounds if ya take too many.

Frozen peas will help with the "heat attack". Our thermostats go crazy for some reason. Right now you could hang meat in my house. Everyone is wearing overcoats and it's 100 degrees outside. I'm a little warm... Smiley and sweating...

Let us know how you're doing....

Hugs BD

What don't kill ya, Makes ya stronger!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!