Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Hello/Sorry! (Read 567 times)
Pfunk
CH.com Veteran

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Summerville,South_Carolina
Hello/Sorry!
Jun 19th, 2008 at 8:47am

Hello to all once again. I'm terribl;y sorry to have been gone so long but we had some issues with our computer and have not been on the net for a few months. As well as being kind of busy with working third shift and trying to take care of and spend enough time with my new "Baby Funk". Trevor is doing well and will be 7 months old on the 29th of this month. We just got back on last nigth so I will be downloading some new pics shortly.

PFDANS
Pfunk Cool Wink

http:facebook.com/ptcimino  
IP Logged

aprilbee
CH.com Alumnus

Ain't I a stinkah!!

Warr Acres, Oklahoma
Re: Hello/Sorry!
Reply #1 - Jun 19th, 2008 at 10:03am

welcome back...can't wait to see your pics!!!   Smiley

I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.” By Maya Angelou

IP Logged

Jonny
Ex Member

Re: Hello/Sorry!
Reply #2 - Jun 19th, 2008 at 4:45pm

Its great to see ya, Funk master!  Smiley

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!