Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Midsummer is almost here! (Read 1066 times)
sandie99
CH.com Hall of Famer

Wish it, dream it, do
it - inspite the pain!

Finland
Midsummer is almost here!
Jun 19th, 2008 at 1:16pm

Midsummer is nearly arrived and to most Finns it means exactly what we're going to do this year: going to our summer cottage.

This year, however, Timo and the guinea pigs, Eetu & Kasper, will join mum and me for a simple family weekend at the countryside. Smiley What we'll be doing... now that's up to the weather.

If it rains, we'll be reading books inside and probably playing card and board games. If the sun is shining, there'll be some gardening and cottage maintenance things to do and perhaps, to celebrate the Midsummer, pancakes, crepes suzette or a rhubarb pie! Wink

I do know that the devil will travel with me, but  for how long and how frequently it will visit, I do not know. I have many cans of energy drink back at the summer cottage and I'm packing many, many more to be on the safe side. This week has been a rough one, physically and mentally, the hardest one on this cycle and my mood sunk ealier today to the lowest level it has been, which worried me for a while. Sad

So, come 10am tomorrow morning, my mom will arrive to pick us up and we'll drive to the cottage together. On Saturday, we'll be visiting mum's childhood home, a former ranch, and I'll get to meet my two fave uncles and perhaps two of my cousins with their partners will be there as well. Smiley Timo has not met any of these relatives yet, so it will be a great way for him to meet more of my family members. Smiley

Come what may, I'll be soaking to the peace and quiet, enjoy the view to the lake and try to relax.

I wish you all a happy, joyful & most of all, a PF weekend! Smiley

Sanna

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

IP Logged

mummymac
CH.com Alumnus

Kissed Donny Osmond and
proud of it

Jersey|United_Kingdom|europe
Re: Midsummer is almost here!
Reply #1 - Jun 19th, 2008 at 1:49pm

Sanna what ever the weather have a wondeful and restful weekend with your family , soak up the good vibes from the lake  and good food and a little bit of fun.  Hoping ypu ahave a pf time

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register)
WWW mummymac tanyamcintosh1 http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=534942699&r mummymac  
IP Logged

kevmd
CH.com Hall of Famer

Who needs a hypothalamus
anyway?

x0|philadelphia|USA||0|0|PA,Pennsylvania
Reply #2 - Jun 19th, 2008 at 3:15pm

Get that mood back up where it belongs when you're away.  Try to enjoy. And we look forwad to you coming back.

PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES 2008 WORLD CHAMPS

IP Logged

Jonny
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Jun 19th, 2008 at 5:17pm

Have a fantastic time, Sweetie!  Kiss Kiss Kiss

IP Logged

barry_sword
CH.com Alumnus

Mountain Biking Keeps
Me Sane

Bracebridge, Canada
Reply #4 - Jun 19th, 2008 at 7:07pm

Sanna, I hope the weather holds for you and you can do outdoor stuff. Have a great get-away and maybe the beast will get lost on the way to the cottage!

PF wishes. Smiley

QUIT SMOKING SEPT. 03 2005

IP Logged

Charlie
CH.com Alumnus

Happy to be here

Jamestown, NY
Reply #5 - Jun 19th, 2008 at 9:27pm

Sounds wonderful kid. Wish I were in the party.

Charlie

There is nothing more satisfying than being shot at without result---Winston Churchill
135447360 mondocharlie mondocharlie  
IP Logged

sandie99
CH.com Hall of Famer

Wish it, dream it, do
it - inspite the pain!

Finland
Reply #6 - Jun 20th, 2008 at 2:02am

Thank you, guys! Smiley

This time I'm trying to recall to take some pictures as well! Grin

Wishing you all PF time,
Sanna

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!