Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
More Mushies (Read 2681 times)
icedragon
Ex Member

More Mushies
Jul 3rd, 2008 at 1:38pm

This just out from Newsweek.  It has mention of an on-line CH community...

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

IP Logged

thebbz
Ex Member

Re: More Mushies
Reply #1 - Jul 3rd, 2008 at 2:43pm

Some more objective newsprint....cool.
all the best
thebb

IP Logged

swiftlaw
CH.com Newbie

South Dartmouth - MA
Reply #2 - Jul 4th, 2008 at 1:04pm

Great to see some main stream media on this. I am almost sixty - despite my having been on this and the old board for about 15 years I am still listed as a Newbie !

Maybe bc I don't post much. I feel a fair weather friend as for the last few years ( I cycle 8 weeks in spring through July) I have been ale to get and ingest Mushrooms. This totally organic soluton has been 100% effective for me. Why doesn't every body try it. Is it bc they are hard to come by?  I am really realy curious. Most of us would do anything. This is an organic and effective tretment to end our cycles. Any ideas why - even in clusterland - there is rsistence to using this methd?

Too hip for the room!
IP Logged

KJ
CH.com Alumnus

Indianapolis, IN
Reply #3 - Jul 4th, 2008 at 5:47pm

Great article....thank you for posting Smiley

Quit smoking March 6th, 2008

IP Logged

icedragon
Ex Member

Reply #4 - Jul 4th, 2008 at 6:29pm

Quote:
Why doesn't every body try it. Is it bc they are hard to come by?

For me, this is the problem.  I have looked ever since finding this as a possibility for relief with no luck.  Now, I believe I am finally done with my latest cycle, but I would like to have them in preperation for the next.  I wish I could just ask openly here, but it is just not realistic with the law being what it is.  I know there are other ways to go about it, but I have to be careful in protecting my family/job.  It is what it is until the laws are changed.  For now, I will just be thankful to be pain free.

Pf wishes to every one
Thomas

IP Logged

kevmd
CH.com Hall of Famer

Who needs a hypothalamus
anyway?

x0|philadelphia|USA||0|0|PA,Pennsylvania
Reply #5 - Jul 7th, 2008 at 10:41pm

awesome article!!!!  The only that that discourages me is how long of a battle marajauna had for the people who needed it.  This less excepted "drug" could take longer.  I'm 33 and wonder if it will ever be legalized in my life time!!!

PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES 2008 WORLD CHAMPS

IP Logged

Pinkfloyd
CH.com Hall of Famer

comfortably numb

x0||USA||||IL,Illinois
Reply #6 - Jul 8th, 2008 at 12:34am

kevmd wrote on Jul 7th, 2008 at 10:41pm:
awesome article!!!!  The only that that discourages me is how long of a battle marajauna had for the people who needed it.  This less excepted "drug" could take longer.  I'm 33 and wonder if it will ever be legalized in my life time!!!

The biggest problem medical marijuana has, IMHO, is the fight for legalization. They are both tied to each other, like an anchor on a boat.

We (Clusterbusters) are in no way advocating legalization in any form other than as a prescription drug.
Do you know you can get a prescription for cocaine? It had medical uses before it was made illegal (to the general public). I had it prescribed to me for my clusters, years ago.
We have a slightly different set of circumstances. We need to prove the medical use first.

I have always held the view that fighting for legalization would do nothing but slow down considerably, the eventual availability of psychedelics for prescription use.

Who knows, it may take another 40 years. Hopefully not. Had someone started the process 40 years ago.....

Bobw

"those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience."
- C.S. Lewis
Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
WWW psiloscribe pinkshroomrat  
IP Logged

maalstroom
CH.com Old Timer

''Dance to my tune''....
the hell I will!

the Netherlands
Reply #7 - Jul 17th, 2008 at 4:24pm

Haven't tried the clusterbustermethod (wasn't even aware such a thing existed 2 months ago), though I have used shrooms on a recreational base in the past, the last time many many moons ago.
As some of you might know, they are sold in specialized smartshops here in the Netherlands. But for how long? Politicians are pressing for a prohibition, after several tourists in Amsterdam couldn't handle them and caused harm to themselves or others.
Anyway, my question is, do they have to be pure or may they be processed in for example a chocolate bar?

Pfd from the Netherlands.

...AND AS A FINISHING TOUCH, GOD CREATED THE DUTCH.

IP Logged

LeeS
CH.com Alumnus

I love C12 H16 N2O!

West London, UK, Europe
Reply #8 - Jul 19th, 2008 at 6:11am

maalstroom wrote on Jul 17th, 2008 at 4:24pm:
Anyway, my question is, do they have to be pure or may they be processed in for example a chocolate bar?

Chocolate bars do work well, although it is sometimes more difficult to accurately gauge the dose, especially if they are pre-made by someone else.  Time of action with psili chocs can be delayed too, so be careful.  Don't be tempted to think it isn't working after an hour or so, and then take another one!

Fresh or dried psilocybe mushrooms prepared in a tea usually works very well and you can more accurately measure the dose (assuming you know the strain).  This preparation is illegal in most countries though including, I believe, the Netherlands.

-Lee

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!