Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Almost 9 weeks!!!!! (Read 1230 times)
Conradk1
CH.com Newbie

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Minot, ND USA
Almost 9 weeks!!!!!
Jul 4th, 2008 at 1:13pm

This cycle began May 2nd.  I'm using O2, 80mg verapamil 3x a day and dissolvable zomigs unless I run out.  Getting hit 2-3 times a day.  These began for me in 1995...they use to last 6-7 weeks tops.  I sure need a break, recently got promoted in the USAF to MSgt and can't even celebrate with a beer or have my wife plan me a nice party.  Embarrassed  Anyone out there know of a good sign that will let you know they are in the process of shutting off???  Man I need a break.  Appreciate you guys being there for me to vent to...take care.

Conrad   Roll Eyes

Conrad Koerner

IP Logged

sandie99
CH.com Hall of Famer

Wish it, dream it, do
it - inspite the pain!

Finland
Re: Almost 9 weeks!!!!!
Reply #1 - Jul 4th, 2008 at 2:05pm

Conrad,

vent away! Congratulations - promotion should be celebrated and I hope that the beast will let you do just that as soon as possible. I hope that you'll get a break very soon.

Wishing you PF days,
Sanna

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

IP Logged

tuck
CH.com Veteran

Damn this cross is heavy
!

Gillespie , Illinois
Reply #2 - Jul 4th, 2008 at 3:06pm

congrats on the promotion dude!! if you read a bit farther down on the threads i too was in my ninth week of a killer cycle!!! longest one since the late 80's. As much as i hated to do it , i went to my proven method of cycle busting,, PREDNISONE! the side-effects play hell on me, and considering the number of times throughout the years i've used them, they simply CANT be good for me, i just couldnt take it anymore. I havent had a hit since my first day of taking it, its been nine days now hit free!!!! I take 100mg's aday for three days, then 90 for three days, then 80 for three, etc. etc.  Maybe its something you and your doc should discuss.  good luck and hang in there!!!!  Tuck

cancer shmancer,, i get cluster headaches!

IP Logged

Conradk1
CH.com Newbie

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Minot, ND USA
Reply #3 - Jul 4th, 2008 at 3:47pm

Yes I too took prednisone for the first 4 weeks of this cycle...held it off pretty good but as you know you can't take steroids forever.  So you are unsure if the beast is gone or just being supressed from the prednisone?  I just want it to be gone!!!   Undecided

Conrad Koerner

IP Logged

sandie99
CH.com Hall of Famer

Wish it, dream it, do
it - inspite the pain!

Finland
Reply #4 - Jul 5th, 2008 at 12:19pm

I hope that the beast will be soon gone!

Wishing lots of PF days your way,
Sanna
« Last Edit: Jul 5th, 2008 at 12:20pm by sandie99 »  

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!