Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Hello Again! Update on Fig......... (Read 1375 times)
Fig
CH.com Newbie

Let It Be

x0|Rochester|USA||0|0|NY,New_York
Hello Again! Update on Fig.........
Jul 12th, 2008 at 10:18pm

Well there you go! I come back after a long "sabbatical" to find the whole place remodeled--and looking very good, may I add.
So Summer is here, my least favorite season and the one that causes me the most grief. Do any of you suffer more during this time of year with the days of high heat and humidity? I find it to be a powerful trigger, also the longer hours of daylight.

As for what's been going on with me, I turned a year older--I'm now 62. I've gained about 30 pounds which has me frantic and miserable--but I'm working on it. I'd beenstuffing myself with carbs for comfort.
Lots and lots of headaches--some migraines.  I quit smoking in April. Made no difference headachewise.

A question.  I have an ED, have for several years struggled with anorexia, tho' not underweight. I have all the behaviors and thought patterns. Could this impact anyway on the headaches?

Marion

IP Logged

DennisM1045
CH.com Alumnus

One wave at a time!

Haverhill, Massachusetts, USA
Re: Hello Again! Update on Fig.........
Reply #1 - Jul 13th, 2008 at 9:55am

Hi Fig,

Poor eating habits can trigger CH for some.  Like everything else, we are all different.

I hope you are seeing a professional for your ED.  I've seen first hand what can happen when that particular demon gets out of control.  You want to reach out long before that happens.

On the headache side you might want to tell us something about your attacks and what you've been doing to deal with them.  Maybe we can help...

PFDAN...

-Dennis-

Where there is life, there is hope.
Where there is Oxygen, you must use proper caution.
So be safe, don't smoke while using O2. Kill the pain and not yourself.
dennism1045 dennism1045 524417261 DennisM1045 DennisM1045  
IP Logged

Brew
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Jul 13th, 2008 at 11:35am

Shit, Fig, when I first read your post I thought ED meant erectile dysfunction. Seriously. My first thought was, get off the verapamil. Now I figured it out - eating disorder. As far as that goes, I'll only offer my support and prayers as I know nothing about them.

IP Logged

Brew
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Jul 13th, 2008 at 11:37am

Not to mention that, had I looked, I would have seen that you're a girl.

Duh.

IP Logged

Audre
CH.com Junior

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

x0|Three Rivers|USA||0|0|MI,Michigan
Reply #4 - Jul 14th, 2008 at 3:37am

Quote:
Not to mention that, had I looked, I would have seen that you're a girl.

Duh.

That's ok, I thought ED meant erectile dysfunction too.  But I had noticed that she was a she and for the life of me couldn't figure out why she'd be having that problem.   Shocked

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!