Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Sex Frog (Read 2123 times)
Grinner62
CH.com Veteran

Wichita Falls,Texas
Sex Frog
Jul 21st, 2008 at 2:43am

A blonde goes to her local pet store in search of an 'exotic' pet. As she looks about the store, she notices a box FULL of frogs.

The sign says: 'SEX FROGS' Only $20 each! Comes with 'complete' instructions.

The girl excitedly looks around to see if anybody's watching her. She whispers softly to the man behind the counter, 'I'll TAKE one!'

As the man packages the frog, he quietly says to her, 'Just follow the instructions!'

The blonde nods, grabs the box, and is quickly on her way home.

As soon as she closes the door to her apartment, she opens the instructions and reads them very carefully. She does EXACTLY what is
specified:

1. Take a shower.
2. Splash on some nice perfume.
3. Slip into a very sexy nightie.
4. Crawl into bed and place the frog down beside you, and allow the frog to do what he has been trained to do.

She then quickly gets into bed with the frog and to her surprise . . .NOTHING happens! The blonde is very disappointed and quite upset at
this point. She re-reads the instructions and notices at the bottom of the paper it says, 'If you have any problems or questions . please
call the pet store.'

So, she calls the pet store. The man says, 'I'll be right over.' Within minutes, the man is ringing her doorbell. The blonde welcomes him in and says, 'See, I've done everything according to the instructions. The damn frog just SITS there!'

The man . . . looking very concerned, picks up the frog, stares 'directly into its eyes' and STERNLY says:   'LISTEN TO ME!! I'm only going to show you how to do this ONE ... MORE ... TIME!!!'

IP Logged

Melissa
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

Don't give up!

Central WI, USA
Re: Sex Frog
Reply #1 - Jul 22nd, 2008 at 1:29pm

LMAO!  I like that one! Grin

Diseases can be our spiritual flat tires - disruptions in our lives that seem to be disasters at the time but end by redirecting our lives in a meaningful way.  ~Bernie S. Siegel
https://www.facebook.com/mellymoo92  
IP Logged

andrewjb
CH.com Hall of Famer

when the love of power
becomes the power of
love !

x1|london|England|europe|185|238|
Reply #2 - Jul 23rd, 2008 at 4:42am

Grin.

IP Logged

mummymac
CH.com Alumnus

Kissed Donny Osmond and
proud of it

Jersey|United_Kingdom|europe
Reply #3 - Jul 24th, 2008 at 2:28pm

very  funny  Cheesy

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register)
WWW mummymac tanyamcintosh1 http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=534942699&r mummymac  
IP Logged

Em
CH.com Alumnus

I wanna go...

St Peter Port, Guernsey.
Reply #4 - Jul 24th, 2008 at 4:58pm

Ha ha! Grin

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
Em emily.wensink 655755088  
IP Logged

Becky
CH.com Junior

Welcome to my world  
Now go home!!!

x1|Dudley|Great_Britain|europe|173|226|
Reply #5 - Jul 24th, 2008 at 6:44pm

Smiley Grin I like it!!!!

Rebecca Pickett  
IP Logged

Agostino Leyre
CH.com Sponsor

"Hit like a phillips head
into my brain."

Madison WI USA
Reply #6 - Jul 25th, 2008 at 10:00am

I sure do miss my job at the pet store.

Triptans cause increased number of hits and increased intensity.  Learn it, believe it, live it.  I use triptans as the absolute LAST RESORT when treating my CH.&&

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!