Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
If it ain't one damn thing - it's another (Read 2528 times)
BarbaraD
CH.com Alumnus

Hugs to ya

Douglasville, TX
If it ain't one damn thing - it's another
Jul 22nd, 2008 at 12:06pm

damn thing.....

Most of you know (from my vents, bitches and complaints) that I've been going thru a really "high" cycle for several months. For some reason, I turn into the wicked witch of the west during this time. Smiley could be the pain or just my alternate personality coming out, but I'm not my sweet loveable self during these high tides.

Well, I reached the point of "This has got to go!" During my years with dealing with the beast I've come to understand that at a certain point (when I get to the point of either blow the damn head off or get on DHE -45) I call my neuro and get a script for DHE. I don't do this until the "end" of a high cycle because I've found that the DHE won't break the cycle until this time into the cycle. I've REACHED THIS POINT in this high cycle!!!

So I called my neuro's office and talk to his "wonderful" nurse and tell her to call in the "good stuff". That was YESTERDAY morning!!!! Yesterday AFTERNOON I'm on the THIRD call to his office to get the script straight (this is in between calling the pharmacy to see if she's gotten it straight yet).

We started OVER this morning -- Now I'm not really even TRYING to be nice this morning..... GET THE F'NING THING RIGHT OR I'M GONNA COME DOWN THERE AND HURT YOU!!!!!  She FINALLY got it straight... But this is ridiculous. And then I find out that the pharamist was telling her the same thing I was telling her and she was "telling" him he didn't know what he was talking about either.... Right now his opinion of her is about as high as mine....

But the script is filled and my friend is on the way to pick it up so in about an hour I'll be PF (and sick as a dog by nightfall -- did I mention that stuff makes me sick, but usually breaks the cycle - fingers crossed). 10 shots to go, sore butt, sick as a dog for about a week, but hope is looming on the horizion for getting back to a low cycle...

Life is looking good once again.... Wishing all of you a PF day, week, year.... Smiley

Hugs BD

And ya'll just thought you had troubles today -- Didn't I just cheer you up.. Cheesy

What don't kill ya, Makes ya stronger!

IP Logged

DennisM1045
CH.com Alumnus

One wave at a time!

Haverhill, Massachusetts, USA
Re: If it ain't one damn thing - it's another
Reply #1 - Jul 22nd, 2008 at 12:25pm

I can always rely on you Barb to put the petty annoyances in my life into perspective. 

I hope this does it for you hon...

-Dennis-

Where there is life, there is hope.
Where there is Oxygen, you must use proper caution.
So be safe, don't smoke while using O2. Kill the pain and not yourself.
dennism1045 dennism1045 524417261 DennisM1045 DennisM1045  
IP Logged

George
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

Black-Billed Magpie

Boise, Idaho USA
Reply #2 - Jul 22nd, 2008 at 12:44pm

Yep, enough's enough.  If my cycles ever morph into something that lasts more than 6 or 8 weeks, I'll be hunting for the magic bullet as well.

Sounds like past experience has shown you that this will do the trick.  Hope it puts a screeching halt to it.

All the best,

George

"Whoever loveth me, loveth my hound."  (Thomas More, author of "Utopia", and Chancellor of England.  1477-1535)
WWW George jacox6820 7165032563  
IP Logged

AussieBrian
CH.com Hall of Famer

CH - It's all in your
head!

Cairns, Qld, Australia
Reply #3 - Jul 22nd, 2008 at 1:43pm

Babs, Babs, my darling Babs, you're taking this far too much to heart.  We're all CHeads together and understand completely that tiny little frustrations like this may occasionally occur.

Perhaps she was having a little headache of her own. These things happen to women.

In the greater scheme of things these little "oopsies" count for nothing and I've no doubt whatever that when you wake tomorrow to find your little problem was all fixed with an aspirin and a cup of tea, you'll probably feel quite remorseful about your little outburst here.

During the meanwhile, Dr Brian reccommends you simply sit back and relax with a good book.  Perhaps a dictionary so you can look up words like diminished responsibility, under duress, mitigating circumstances, the doctrine of onus probandi, Geneva Convention and justifiable homicide.

I'm also an expert at making evidence disappear and have it on good authority we can post your bail through PayPal.

Grow up, Barb.  Stop being such a girl!

My name is Brian. I'm a ClusterHead and I'm here to help. Email me anytime at briandinkum@yahoo.com

IP Logged

sandie99
CH.com Hall of Famer

Wish it, dream it, do
it - inspite the pain!

Finland
Reply #4 - Jul 23rd, 2008 at 4:04am

PF wishes Barb! Smiley

Sanna

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

IP Logged

Ernie Moss aka Wishbone
CH.com Junior

Birmingham, AL
Reply #5 - Jul 30th, 2008 at 12:43pm

BD here's wishing you those PF days and I hope they have begun.  I know where you have been because I am there too.  I am getting hit 6-8 times a day myself and several times a night so right now I am truly exhausted from little sleep.  Fortunately for me about 75% of the hits have been 5 kip or below when I have started aborting so I have managed, only a few have been the killers.  Take care, but are you serious there is a sweet and lovely BD, could have fooled me.  Grin

It don't cost a nickel to be nice and by being so you might just make someone's day.&&Ernie Moss

IP Logged

BarbaraD
CH.com Alumnus

Hugs to ya

Douglasville, TX
Reply #6 - Jul 30th, 2008 at 8:05pm

Ernie Moss aka Wishbone wrote on Jul 30th, 2008 at 12:43pm:
 Take care, but are you serious there is a sweet and lovely BD, could have fooled me.  Grin

OHHHHH, have you got one coming.... just let me get my second wind Smiley

Hugs BD

What don't kill ya, Makes ya stronger!

IP Logged

jon019
CH.com Alumnus

"Ya gotta believe!"

USA
Reply #7 - Jul 30th, 2008 at 9:23pm

Geez Barb, trouble getting a script out of a doc's office, I'm SHOCKED!
(They do so know what a clusterhead goes through).

AND, a pharm whose got yer back?, REALITY maybe? Day-um, the whole world is turned upside down. I'm reeling....

REALLY, I'm so glad you FINALLY got what you needed. PFDAN for you, that's my hope and prayer...

Best,

Jon

The LARGE print giveth....and the small print taketh away.    Tom Waits

IP Logged

Ernie Moss aka Wishbone
CH.com Junior

Birmingham, AL
Reply #8 - Jul 31st, 2008 at 9:25am

BD please please disregard the last sentence of my prior post.  I was shadowing at the time so the devil wrote that and not sweet Wishbone, cause I would never say anything like that.  But seriously I do hope your PF days have begun.  Wishbone

It don't cost a nickel to be nice and by being so you might just make someone's day.&&Ernie Moss

IP Logged

Guiseppi
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

San Diego to Florida 05-16-2011

SAN DIEGO, CALIFORNIA USA
Reply #9 - Jul 31st, 2008 at 11:33am

Strictly from a law enforcement perspective Barb, remember, they NEVER find the bodies in the DEEP graves, the articles ALWAYS start out, a body was found in a SHALLOW grave, take the time to dig!! Grin

(Having planned the demise of one Nurse Cratchett at Kaiser on several similar frustrating occasions!)

Guiseppi

"Somebody had to say it" is usually a piss poor excuse to be mean.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!