Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Need new Dr. In Michigan PLEASE help! (Read 932 times)
irishsully
CH.com Newbie

call you congressman

Shelby Twp, MI
Need new Dr. In Michigan PLEASE help!
Jul 28th, 2008 at 2:43pm

Can anyone please give me the name an possibly a number of a good understanding Nuero who specializes in cluster here in Michigan in the metro Detroit area. I am at a loss with my current one. I am a 15 year suffer and really think i need a fresh perspective, things are at an all time worse for me and im at my ropes end please help.

irish
irishsully05  
IP Logged

Kevin_M
CH.com Sponsor

withered branches grow
green again.

Michigan, USA
Re: Need new Dr. In Michigan PLEASE help!
Reply #1 - Jul 28th, 2008 at 3:11pm

Sure Sully.   An extension of St. Johns Hospital, Chronic Headache and Migraine Institute.  Slightly north of 11 Mile Rd, 27483 Dequindre, the far SE edge of Oakland County in Madison Heights.  My doctor from there moved on to a private practice farther north, she's Dr. Juopperi, so no reference really within the place but she was solid on the basics while there, incidentals for perhaps a higher oxygen rate can be worked out.  After prep for the first appointment, came out with oxygen, verap, and trex right away.
 They have many helpful phone numbers for different services and education.  I didn't need a referral.  248 967-7988
« Last Edit: Jul 28th, 2008 at 3:16pm by Kevin_M »  

IP Logged

Brew
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Jul 28th, 2008 at 3:39pm

Here's a list of OUCH member recommended docs, by state:

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

Specifically in Michigan, here they are:

LIONEL GLASS
Bloomfield Hills
Dr. Todd Rozen
Ann Arbor

Chang Soo Kim
Eastpointe

Dr. Michael Bolan
Grand Rapids

Dr. Richard Ferro
Lansing

Mike Ku
Portage

Dr. Joel Saper
Ann Arbor

Dr.James R. Gramprie
Howell

IP Logged

Whipsmart
CH.com Junior

Hipster Doofus

Mason, MI USA
Reply #3 - Jul 28th, 2008 at 11:33pm

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

I go to the Michigan Headache and Neurological Institute in Ann Arbor.  It is great.  The first day there is a full day of tests, info, and meetings.  They are very thorough.  They know their stuff about clusters.

They set me up with a plan.  When it needed tweaking, I got right back in.  I highly recommend it.  They're expensive, but I've been pain free since seeing them... except when I've tried going off my preventatives.  If you have any questions, send me a message.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!