Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Any body read the book "The Presence Process" (Read 1445 times)
Robzilla
CH.com Newbie

x1|Hawthorne|USA|usa|496|112|NJ,New_Jersey
Any body read the book "The Presence Process"
Jul 30th, 2008 at 4:21pm

It is a book by Michael Brown who suffers from Horton's Syndrome -  Cluster Headaches.  I have not read it someone told me about it.

IP Logged

sandie99
CH.com Hall of Famer

Wish it, dream it, do
it - inspite the pain!

Finland
Re: Any body read the book "The Presence Process"
Reply #1 - Aug 1st, 2008 at 3:34am

You do mean this...?
Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

I haven't read that, but I do know that there are bunch of us in here who have/plan to read Eckhart Tolle's books and it seems to be something similar according to that site.

One reviewer mentioned that Brown suffers from "an acute neurologicla condition for which conventional medicine has no cure or treatment. Faced with the tyranny of pain, Brown developed a personal method of self-healing" (Dr. Parmjit Singh PhD review).

Sanna

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

IP Logged

Kirk
CH.com Alumnus

VINIMUS, VIDIMUS, DOLAVIMUS

Harts Lake, WA
Reply #2 - Aug 1st, 2008 at 7:39am

He's a New Age wanker. Making his way through the world selling people on the Abidance of the Now. Whatever that is supposed to do for you.
  If Physcobabble is what floats your boat. He's your man. Maheesh Yogi, and J. Krishnamurti should be deeply offended, that people like this are twisting some of their beliefs and principles around. Just to gain personal stature and money. From people too weak to see through them for the charlatans they are.
  Sorry for the rant. But sometimes I can't manage to transcend my anger over the harm someone like he does profiting from others weakness. YMMV

Smiley

kirkevrrt 161860987 kirk_jones511 2607+395th+St+CT+S  
IP Logged

chewbaccamonkeylunch
CH.com Junior

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Weatherford, TX
Reply #3 - Aug 8th, 2008 at 5:00pm

I had a doc tell me I needed to read that book. haven't been back to him since LMAO!!
Not to put down people that like that stuff...I just couldn't get past the introduction.
I'll save you the money and tell you the only thing that helps from the book. Constant Breathing or some such is pretty cool. I tried it, can't do it  but it is a hell of a good idea. I'll try to look up a link it. Much cheaper than the book. I remember it being very expensive, even in paperback.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!