Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Well, here I go again!!!! (Read 962 times)
Lawmandave
CH.com Junior

If you want peace, prepare
for war!!!

Johnstown, Pa
Well, here I go again!!!!
Aug 1st, 2008 at 7:57am

Hi All!!!

Well, I was out of cycle for about a month and thought I was home free for a least 18 months!!!!  No such luck, yesterday, like Emeril Says, BBAAMM, there the no good, dirty rootin, son of a $#%$, #%#$@#$@#@#$%^^&%#@$%#$%#%%&!#!#$^%%^&@#%&^@%& beast is again.  Apparently, he is pissed off because he or it is letting me have it!  This cycle is totally different then anything I've every experienced.  I normally go 18 months PF then 6-8 Week bout, like clock work.  This time, I was PF about 18 months then followed by a 6 week fairly active bout, 1 mont PF and now back into bout again.  Last night was terrible with multiple hard hits!!!  Well as my moto goes, if you want peace, prepare for war.   

Dave

Lawmandave  
IP Logged

Guiseppi
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

San Diego to Florida 05-16-2011

SAN DIEGO, CALIFORNIA USA
Re: Well, here I go again!!!!
Reply #1 - Aug 1st, 2008 at 9:32pm

Damn Dave sorry to hear that. As I've gotten closer to 50, my cycles have gone haywire. They used to set the atomic clock by the start and stops of my cycles! Definitely one of the beasts more annoying traits, his ability to morph at will. Always keep your guns loaded and your powder dry, NEVER wanna be caught unarmed when he rears his ugly damned head!

Guiseppi

"Somebody had to say it" is usually a piss poor excuse to be mean.

IP Logged

CostaRicaKris
CH.com Old Timer

Currently training for
AFC half Marathon

San Diego, California
Reply #2 - Aug 2nd, 2008 at 12:36am

That's rough. I consider myself lucky... so far, I've never had the random hits that other have mentioned. The beast always warns me when it's coming and I get prepared.

Visit my website: Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register   to learn more about Girls on the Run, a non-profit prevention program that encourages preteen girls to develop self-respect and healthy lifestyles through running.&&&&Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register Vida
WWW kris.morris17 CostaRicaKris  
IP Logged

sandie99
CH.com Hall of Famer

Wish it, dream it, do
it - inspite the pain!

Finland
Reply #3 - Aug 2nd, 2008 at 3:40am

Dave,

I'm so sorry that the beast came back so quickly. Lots of PF wishes your way!

Sanna

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!