Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Imitrex spary, administer which side? (Read 998 times)
sandt38
CH.com Newbie

ouch

North Carolina
Imitrex spary, administer which side?
Aug 12th, 2008 at 8:21pm

Since this cycle seems to be bringing on fast hits, my doc just switched me to imitrex spray. I am having left sided attacks, and I was just wondering which side you guys are having success administering the spray on, your cluster side, other side, or it doesn't matter.

If I wake up tonight chances are real good I will have a swollen left nostril Wink.

Not only that, but I feel the sonuvabitch working in my jaw right now. So hopefully I get a REAL quick reply Wink

Thanks.

IP Logged

Karla
CH.com Alumnus

One of Many and Never
Alone - Join OUCH

x1|Madison WI USA
Re: Imitrex spary, administer which side?
Reply #1 - Aug 12th, 2008 at 10:45pm

I just spray it in whichever nostril is clear and available.  Doesn't really make a difference which side you use.  At least that is how it is for my ch and migraines.

Karla&&suffer chronic ch &&ch.com groupie since 1999&&Proud Mom of Chris USMC Semper Fi
Karlak_1313  
IP Logged

sandt38
CH.com Newbie

ouch

North Carolina
Re: Imitrex spary, administer which side?
Reply #2 - Aug 12th, 2008 at 11:23pm

Thanks!

And thanks to your son Chris for his service. May God bless and keep him.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!