Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Letter in Laymans Term (Read 1889 times)
Geewilly
Ex Member

Letter in Laymans Term
Aug 13th, 2008 at 12:36pm

Hello everyone,

My nightmare has returned after a wonderful 2 years with no cycle.  I recall once that someone posted a very well written letter.  I thought it was actually reached by one of the links on the left side of site but I can no longer find it.  It was basically written so CH's could use it to give a copy to people that you care to want them to know of your condition.  I wanted to print it off and give to my manager of my current job.  I am sure we all get tired of attempting to explain what we go through and that letter did a great job of giving a glimpse of what we deal with (without looking for sympathy but just understanding).  If anyone could help me locate letter I would greatly appreciate!

Thanks,
Geewilly

IP Logged

BrianJ
CH.com Veteran

Take It Easy

|Liverpool|England|
Re: Letter in Laymans Term
Reply #1 - Aug 13th, 2008 at 12:41pm

Hi and sorry your pain is back

Anyhow the letter is in the sticky section of the getting to know you section

Good luck and PF wishes to ya

PF Wishes to all.&&We all live with this crap But it is not who we are dont let it control you!!!.

IP Logged

Geewilly
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Aug 13th, 2008 at 1:56pm

BrianJ,

Thank you so much!  That is what I love about this site.  No matter that I rarely visit it when I am out of cycle, it is always here for me when I am in need!  Thanks!!!

IP Logged

BrianJ
CH.com Veteran

Take It Easy

|Liverpool|England|
Reply #3 - Aug 13th, 2008 at 2:57pm

Your Are Welcome Smiley

PF Wishes to all.&&We all live with this crap But it is not who we are dont let it control you!!!.

IP Logged

pattik
CH.com Alumnus

Wisconsin, USA
Reply #4 - Aug 13th, 2008 at 9:35pm

The OUCH site also has an informative letter which you can have your doctor complete for you to give to your employer.  It's available in Word or PDF for you to print out.
Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

Patti

IP Logged

Jonny
Ex Member

Reply #5 - Aug 13th, 2008 at 9:50pm

Quote:
BrianJ,

Thank you so much!  That is what I love about this site.  No matter that I rarely visit it when I am out of cycle, it is always here for me when I am in need!  Thanks!!!

Yeah, its us suckers that are here everyday that wipe your ass when its needed!

Could have used your insight for the new folks that show up everyday, but you was to busy......Right?

Whatever!  Angry

IP Logged

Geewilly
Ex Member

Reply #6 - Aug 14th, 2008 at 9:05am

Jonny boy,

I do not have much insight to offer on most topics about the never ending lists of cocktails.  I do appreciate the folks who were kind enough to wipe my ass with Kudzu knowledge though!
Cheesy

IP Logged

thebbz
Ex Member

Reply #7 - Aug 14th, 2008 at 11:21am

Quote:
to wipe my ass with Kudzu knowledge though!

So thats why they taste like that.
thebb

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!