Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
pain in conecticut (Read 715 times)
worst pain ever
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

pain in conecticut
Aug 19th, 2008 at 7:40pm

Hello
My name is joe and I found this site after much desperate searching on the internet about these headaches. Ive been to my doctor and I'm on imitrex but the headaches just keep coming. Sometimes they are so bad that a bullet to the head would be preferable to this pain. this cycle of headaches started about 7 or 8 weeks ago and I get them 4-6 times a day(basically all day. I'm glad I found this site with people who understand.the sleep deprivation is the worst my brain feels like boiled  cabbage and my mental state is not doing much better.I'm just glad that there are resources like this site for me to access because since this started I have felt totally alone my only friend being the 2o ton beast doing the dance on the right side of my head as I do the dance around my house.This really sucks and I'm getting to the point of no return mentally. look forward to others with pet "beasts" to talk with and I also like the fact that I know there are others out there that can fully understand what this is like because my wife can be great she just doesn't understand and thinks I'm doing something to bring this on myself nothing could be further from the truth.I hope to hear from other members about their experiences with this awful affliction
Thanks
Joe
joedell71@sbcglobal.net
« Last Edit: Aug 19th, 2008 at 7:42pm by worst pain ever »  

IP Logged

Guiseppi
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

San Diego to Florida 05-16-2011

SAN DIEGO, CALIFORNIA USA
Re: pain in conecticut
Reply #1 - Aug 19th, 2008 at 7:48pm

Well Lord knows you've come to the right place. Give us a run down of meds you use, what has and hasn't worked in the past, a little more info about your cycles and give us all a stab at making some suggestions. If you do not already have oxygen prescribed, GET IT!!!

Also, get your wife to register on the board and hang out in the supporters section, it's almost as hard on them as it is on us, good for them to have a place to vent with others who understand their plight!

Glad you found us, give us a chance to help you!

Guiseppi

"Somebody had to say it" is usually a piss poor excuse to be mean.

IP Logged

midwestbeth
Ex Member

Re: pain in conecticut
Reply #2 - Aug 20th, 2008 at 9:37am

Hi Joe and welcome.  I'll 2nd what Guiseppi said about the 02.  Continue reading here, ask questions and know you are not alone!

Beth

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!