Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
I am angry (Read 3373 times)
Linda_Howell
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

Do not feed the Moderators

Santa Maria, Ca.
I am angry
Aug 25th, 2008 at 11:09pm

It's been a while since I viewed Chuck getting an attack on "you-tube"  and I may have missed that before,  but when I scrolled down.....guess who's there under cluster headache attack?   Ali, our resident troll.

Does anyone know a way to alert the powers that be, that Ali is a troll extraordinaire?    I just hate it that this guys link is there.

Hurt people.....hurt people.   Think about it.
WWW calientev8 N/A N/A  
IP Logged

Guiseppi
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

San Diego to Florida 05-16-2011

SAN DIEGO, CALIFORNIA USA
Re: I am angry
Reply #1 - Aug 26th, 2008 at 10:25am

If Linda is angry, there will be hell to pay.  WinkWish I knew the internet better, I don't know how to get a decent warning out on such a general place as You Tube!

Guiseppi

"Somebody had to say it" is usually a piss poor excuse to be mean.

IP Logged

monty
CH.com Hall of Famer

The Swamp, Florida
Reply #2 - Aug 26th, 2008 at 11:14am

Linda_Howell wrote on Aug 25th, 2008 at 11:09pm:
It's been a while since I viewed Chuck getting an attack on "you-tube"  and I may have missed that before,  but when I scrolled down.....guess who's there under cluster headache attack?   Ali, our resident troll.

Does anyone know a way to alert the powers that be, that Ali is a troll extraordinaire?   I just hate it that this guys link is there.

I don't know that You-Tube or Google wants to purge every nut with a cracked theory from their index.   They may rank the videos based on popularity, which can be adjusted by voting for the good videos and linking to them.  But they are much more of an open forum without evaluation ... as long as it meets the Youtube TOS, freedom of speech is the rule.

The outer boundary of what we currently believe is feasible is far short of what we actually must do.

IP Logged

thebbz
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Aug 26th, 2008 at 12:17pm

I am too.............
Nothing like self mutilation. Go ALI!
all the best
thebb

IP Logged

Linda_Howell
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

Santa Maria, Ca.
Reply #4 - Aug 26th, 2008 at 12:37pm

Quote:
as long as it meets the Youtube TOS, freedom of speech is the rule.

SIGH...that's what I was afraid of.  Thanks Monty.

WWW calientev8 N/A N/A  
IP Logged

midwestbeth
Ex Member

Reply #5 - Aug 26th, 2008 at 1:03pm

If you are signed up on youtube you can leave comments to videos posted.  Doesn't cost a thing.

Beth

IP Logged

BrianJ
CH.com Veteran

Take It Easy

|Liverpool|England|
Reply #6 - Aug 26th, 2008 at 5:46pm

Chucks video upsets me so much and for someone like ali to be using it for his gain pisses me off im gonna sign up to you tube and post a comment about it

PF Wishes to all.&&We all live with this crap But it is not who we are dont let it control you!!!.

IP Logged

pubgirl
CH.com Hall of Famer

The next person who calls
it a migraine eats teeth

x0|London|United_Kingdom||0|0|
Reply #7 - Aug 27th, 2008 at 10:13pm

Hi Linda

I've been gone a long time and I only saw Chuck's video today for the very first time via clusterbusters.

I am not ashamed to say I really sobbed and could barely watch. I have sent the New You site cluster video links of an attack to family and close friends to help explain things but there is no way I want my Mum to see what I thankfully very rarely have- an attack at Chuck's level which won't abort.

If Ali has piggybacked this himself, then damn him to hell

W the B

Calling all Brits (and anyone else- all welcome) Join OUCH UK and help us fight CH together

IP Logged

Linda_Howell
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

Santa Maria, Ca.
Reply #8 - Aug 28th, 2008 at 12:59am

Yep, and that's why I am angry.  He has done exactly that.   Piggy-backed his ridiculous surgery video onto Chuck and and Tonys.

WWW calientev8 N/A N/A  
IP Logged

BrianJ
CH.com Veteran

Take It Easy

|Liverpool|England|
Reply #9 - Aug 28th, 2008 at 12:11pm

i never thought i would wish our beast on anyone but i would wish ali to suffer from it just one kip10

PF Wishes to all.&&We all live with this crap But it is not who we are dont let it control you!!!.

IP Logged

ClusterChuck
CH.com Alumnus

The BEAST rises again,
and again, and again,
and .

Greenville, North Carolina
Reply #10 - Aug 29th, 2008 at 12:25am

Linda_Howell wrote on Aug 28th, 2008 at 12:59am:
Yep, and that's why I am angry.  He has done exactly that.   Piggy-backed his ridiculous surgery video onto Chuck and and Tonys.

OK, I never claimed to be the brightest bulb in the box, but I looked at both of the copies of the video of me, and did not see what you are talking about ...

Geeze I guess I really am a dumb shit!!! (NO comments needed, Svenn, Barb, LeLimey, Linda, CathiP, or any of you OTHER smart asses!  LOL)

Chuck

CAUTION:  Do NOT smoke when using or around oxygen.  Oxygen can permeate your clothing or bedding.  Wait, before lighting cigarette or flame.  

Keep fire extinguisher available, and charged.
ClusterChuck  
IP Logged

Sandy_C
CH.com Sponsor

There is no such thing
as a stupid question.

Jamestown, NC
Reply #11 - Aug 29th, 2008 at 5:20pm

ClusterChuck wrote on Aug 29th, 2008 at 12:25am:
Linda_Howell wrote on Aug 28th, 2008 at 12:59am:
Yep, and that's why I am angry.  He has done exactly that.   Piggy-backed his ridiculous surgery video onto Chuck and and Tonys.

OK, I never claimed to be the brightest bulb in the box, but I looked at both of the copies of the video of me, and did not see what you are talking about ...

Geeze I guess I really am a dumb shit!!! (NO comments needed, Svenn, Barb, LeLimey, Linda, CathiP, or any of you OTHER smart asses!  LOL)

Chuck

Chuck, I would be honored if you would add me to your list  Wink

I try very hard to not go to U-tube often, so I'm unfamiliar with the searching and finding thingys there.  Linda, how do I get to Ali's video?  I want to see it and then I want to search the powers that be and get that little pr*ck off the tube.

Sandy

Lean on me, when you're not strong, cause we all need somebody to lean on.

IP Logged

Linda_Howell
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

Santa Maria, Ca.
Reply #12 - Aug 29th, 2008 at 9:26pm

O.K.   go here Sandy and the 1st one is Chuck.   Someone from Italy and a few others including Tony.   Scroll all the way to the bottom and you'll see Ali's Migraine surgery.

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

I have seen Chuck get hit more often than I care to.  It hurts to see him in pain  when I am not.  The only reason I was looking again was for someone from Family Services who needed validation for her husband that she is in fact... not nuts.   And then I find that.   Angry

Linda

WWW calientev8 N/A N/A  
IP Logged

Cathi_Pierce
CH.com Alumnus

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

x0|Oregon City|USA||0|0|OR,Oregon
Reply #13 - Aug 29th, 2008 at 9:54pm

Linda,
may I qualify that?
It hurts to see ANYONE here in that kind of pain!
From my soles to my soul........I watched Tony's once, Chuck's once. Anyone who is with Chuckles for more  than 15 mins has seen him, live and in person, as he gets hit
I cannot watch them ...........
BUT-
I would LOVE to see Ali have his OWN surgery, and THEN get a k10!

Now, if someone would tell me why my delete button is not working, I will gladly step off my soapbox.........
Please disregard these spare letters.........hksannotwas....they mean nothing.......something my puter won't let me delete!

PF to all.......c'ept one   Angry

Oh, and Chuck, bite me, ya lily-livered, crossdressing hippy freak! !

Cathi Cheesy

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

IP Logged

Linda_Howell
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

Santa Maria, Ca.
Reply #14 - Aug 29th, 2008 at 10:33pm

I wouldn't dare delete one word of what you wrote cathi.

Including this:   Wink

I didn't say it...just copied and pasted.   Grin

WWW calientev8 N/A N/A  
IP Logged

George
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

Black-Billed Magpie

Boise, Idaho USA
Reply #15 - Aug 30th, 2008 at 12:18am

Linda_Howell wrote on Aug 29th, 2008 at 10:33pm:
I wouldn't dare delete one word of what you wrote cathi.

Including this:   Wink

I didn't say it...just copied and pasted.   Grin

How very....jesuitical....of you, Linda.   Wink

Best,

George

"Whoever loveth me, loveth my hound."  (Thomas More, author of "Utopia", and Chancellor of England.  1477-1535)
WWW George jacox6820 7165032563  
IP Logged

-johnny-
CH.com Sponsor

theres no smoking on the
dock

fayette county ohio
Reply #16 - Sep 1st, 2008 at 9:48pm

i still have trouble watching somebody have an attack. i guess i'm out of the loop. what's the deal with ali?

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

IP Logged

pubgirl
CH.com Hall of Famer

The next person who calls
it a migraine eats teeth

x0|London|United_Kingdom||0|0|
Re:Video clips of CH and attacks
Reply #17 - Sep 1st, 2008 at 9:56pm

Linda

I can't bear to watch Chuck's agony either so here are the links below which are perhaps a bit "easier" for the average person to watch: They also include a very good summary of what CH is by a doctor (it only has one minor sex-bias arguable error in it which is miraculous as most stuff I see from Doctors like the one on You Tube are rubbish) as well as some real sufferers explaining the pain and what it means to them. You can also see a clustermasx and an Imi pen in use.

I sent them to my family and close friends to try and help them understand so it may be useful for others too?

Added: Just in case everyone thinks they are as good and useful as I do, I will post them on a separate thread. Perhaps when people have had a chance to see them we could have them here on a fixed thread or a link of some kind??

Wendy
« Last Edit: Sep 1st, 2008 at 10:23pm by pubgirl »  

Calling all Brits (and anyone else- all welcome) Join OUCH UK and help us fight CH together

IP Logged

Kirk
CH.com Alumnus

VINIMUS, VIDIMUS, DOLAVIMUS

Harts Lake, WA
Reply #18 - Sep 2nd, 2008 at 12:24am

Chuck and I both posted negative comments about his video. And I gave it a negative rating. Which is about all I could do about the phony dirt bag. Atleast he's at the bottom of all the videos about CH. And the only one with negative feedback.

Smiley

kirkevrrt 161860987 kirk_jones511 2607+395th+St+CT+S  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!