Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Where is the clustermasx? (Read 4170 times)
pubgirl
CH.com Hall of Famer

The next person who calls
it a migraine eats teeth

x0|London|United_Kingdom||0|0|
Where is the clustermasx?
Aug 29th, 2008 at 7:58am

I am still using my Ben Khan Clustermasx and it is still absolutely miles better than the standard non-rebreather in terms of speed of abort and amount of 02 used but husband has had to mend it several time already with electrician's tape and I am REALLY scared soon it won't be mendable any more as it does make a huge difference.

Anyone know where Ben or his website or his wonderful masx went?

W the B
« Last Edit: Aug 29th, 2008 at 8:08am by pubgirl »  

Calling all Brits (and anyone else- all welcome) Join OUCH UK and help us fight CH together

IP Logged

ClusterChuck
CH.com Alumnus

The BEAST rises again,
and again, and again,
and .

Greenville, North Carolina
Re: Where is the clustermasx?
Reply #1 - Aug 29th, 2008 at 8:52am

Wendy, I heard that Ben was having a lot of trouble with some sort of regulatory board, or something like that.  I have not spoken to him in quite a while.

BUT, if you click on the oxygen info link, on the left, it now connects you to a link to Linde Gas.  They have one that is just like Ben's marvelous mask, for the same price.  Get that one.

Chuck

(It is SO good to see you back on the board!  I, for one, have missed you.)

CAUTION:  Do NOT smoke when using or around oxygen.  Oxygen can permeate your clothing or bedding.  Wait, before lighting cigarette or flame.  

Keep fire extinguisher available, and charged.
ClusterChuck  
IP Logged

pubgirl
CH.com Hall of Famer

it a migraine eats teeth

Reply #2 - Aug 29th, 2008 at 6:07pm

Thanks Chuck- bless you darling, and thanks for the welcome back.

Sad I can't get a new clustermasx but at least there is another option.

Now need to find out if we have the equivalent here- I think maybe we do- just need to locate it.

My masx isn't quite dead yet but it has seen a lot of use recently and don't think even clever hubby mending will work forever.

Love to all

W the B

Calling all Brits (and anyone else- all welcome) Join OUCH UK and help us fight CH together

IP Logged

Brew
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Aug 30th, 2008 at 7:54am

If they haven't started already, I know that Linde is going to be shipping to Europe. In fact, I think Svenn already ordered his.

IP Logged

barry_sword
CH.com Alumnus

Mountain Biking Keeps
Me Sane

Bracebridge, Canada
Reply #4 - Aug 30th, 2008 at 9:23am

I am going to be ordering a couple myself. Smiley

QUIT SMOKING SEPT. 03 2005
Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

IP Logged

thebbz
Ex Member

Reply #5 - Sep 3rd, 2008 at 3:34pm

It's not Bens but it should work
Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
all the best
thebb

IP Logged

pubgirl
CH.com Hall of Famer

it a migraine eats teeth

Reply #6 - Sep 18th, 2008 at 5:13pm

Could someone fill me in on this?

He says he is a sufferer and places links to here and OUCH  but I don't know who he is or his clustermask product

W

IP Logged

Ernie Moss aka Wishbone
CH.com Junior

Birmingham, AL
Reply #7 - Sep 18th, 2008 at 6:49pm

I don't know about this product or person,  but I have order masks from the company below in the States and they are like the Linde Masks (with the less expensive face cover, by that I mean not the orange one but the foam one). It comes in pieces but all the pieces are there you just assemble.  They cost $22.50.  I don't think this would necessarily work for you, but for others I can attest for the money they are good.  They also come with a mouth piece if you don't want to use the mask.  They are on the up and up, because I had to fax or e-mail a copy of my prescription for my O2.  Hope this is helpful to some. Wishbone.

Sea-Long Medical Systems, Inc.

Ph: +1 502.969.4949 x230
Michelle Fleig

It don't cost a nickel to be nice and by being so you might just make someone's day.&&Ernie Moss

IP Logged

MPMIII
CH.com Veteran

Alabama
Reply #8 - Sep 18th, 2008 at 7:35pm

I ordered two from headachemasters and they work great for me.  Not sure what the clustermasx is or if it any different that this one.  The order came in quick and it works much better than the non rebreather that originaly came with my tanks.  Best of luck.

Regards,

Malcom

IP Logged

itotka
CH.com Old Timer

Oxygen

Budapest|Solar System
Reply #9 - Sep 19th, 2008 at 3:14pm

pubgirl wrote on Sep 18th, 2008 at 5:13pm:
Could someone fill me in on this?
He says he is a sufferer and places links to here and OUCH  but I don't know who he is or his clustermask product
W

As far as I know he's Morten B., boss of Danish CH homepage. Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

IMHO f@cking good business selling a $25 mask for $55 Sorry!

Huge sell-out at Headachemasters!
Only $39!
Just here!!
Just today!!!
Just for you!!!!

(I wait for the $10 price  Grin )
« Last Edit: Sep 19th, 2008 at 3:23pm by itotka »  

WWW itotka  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!