Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
The Eye of the Storm (Read 4669 times)
Jasmyn
CH.com Alumnus

Each day will be a new
trick in life's journey

Australia
The Eye of the Storm
Sep 12th, 2008 at 9:28pm

Nearing the end of 2006, The Beast howled into a brutal attack. 

If Kip was still walking with us, I’m sure he would have considered amending the Kip Scale or understood, at least, my colorful version in my foreign language.  It was an electric storm that required Greek mythical warriors to survive its force.  Unfortunately it is not like you place an ad in the local newspaper and they, the godly warriors, fall over their feet to stand in your stead facing The Demon.  These mythical type creatures, although we do whish that they would come back and exist in our realm, are as scarce as chicken teeth. 

Armed with the spirit of nature, the seed of her womb and the support of the Pink Floyd virtual cavalry, I fought like a demon while The Beast rumbled through my Mozambican jungle.
The Beast knocked me down ten-love and I thought I could not get back up but my virtual cavalry kept on bugging me to get the bloody hell up and not to be such a girl’s blouse.
So … I turned to crime.

Now here I want you to understand that this can happen to the best of us in desperate times because all-in-all I am not just another brick in the wall. 
So, without going into too much detail that can be incriminating evidence in a court of some laws, a certain hospital, in a certain country, misplaced an enormous white cylinder that I became very attached to by a thin pipe and a wonderful mask, donated by a CH Buddy that likes his curry.

But… the more ammo I brought into the mix, the more relentless The Beast grew and I felt like I couldn’t fight anymore, I felt tired, drained, bruised and at the end of my tether… until I remembered that all-in-all, I’m not just another brick in a wall and that crime can still pay.

To be continued….

Jazz Wink&&&&Madness is proclaimed by society’s inability to accept its own infallibility

IP Logged

Jasmyn
CH.com Alumnus

Each day will be a new
trick in life's journey

Australia
Re: The Eye of the Storm
Reply #1 - Sep 12th, 2008 at 9:28pm

The black market business prospers in third world countries, a blessing for me in disguise and I didn’t even have to wear a hood in the hood.
I sang songs with John Lennon and the Beatles about yellow submarines and traveled to distant shores on colorful wings but The Beast didn’t want to give up its hold.

It was a lonely time, in a haze of anguish and a grinding of teeth but my virtual cavalry never left my side. 

Here I want to intercede with some good advice from experience:
Whatever route of medication you follow or try be sure to get enough information and make sure you have your support group involved.
If you ever decide to go this path, don’t do this alone, you’ll actually need a physical person there to help you through.

One very dark night, while the moon was full and the cloying humid air left you feeling like a Dali clock, I gave up the fight.
With a bottle of vodka and my last strips of black market booty, my life ended…

To be continued….

Jazz Wink&&&&Madness is proclaimed by society’s inability to accept its own infallibility

IP Logged

Jasmyn
CH.com Alumnus

Each day will be a new
trick in life's journey

Australia
Reply #2 - Sep 12th, 2008 at 9:47pm

Never do I want to go through those gates of hell again but through that fire, I came back purged, scarred and in a terrible mental state.
By the way those who know me will testify that my mental state was always terribly… mental.

Something in the wiring of my nervous system changed and it took me months to recover from my death.

Thus far I have not had one CH attack… the eye of the storm?  But I have hope that The Beast died with me that night.

Everyone, as we all know, experience therapies and medications different.  I am not advocating a certain treatment.  All to their own in this fight.

This is my story, this is my new life.

Cheers
Jazz Wink

IP Logged

Jennifer
CH.com Alumnus

Supply, VA
Reply #3 - Sep 12th, 2008 at 9:52pm

Welcome back, and welcome home Jasmyn! 

Jen

WWW Jennifer Whitty Donald Yennyfur_D  
IP Logged

Brew
Ex Member

Reply #4 - Sep 12th, 2008 at 9:56pm

Welcome back, Jasmyn.

Maybe someday I'll understand what this means.

IP Logged

Linda_Howell
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

Do not feed the Moderators

Santa Maria, Ca.
Reply #5 - Sep 12th, 2008 at 11:53pm

Yeah me too Brew.

Uh... I really hope your're O.K.?  Jaz.

Maybe someday you will be able  to explain.   Undecided

Hurt people.....hurt people.   Think about it.
WWW calientev8 N/A N/A  
IP Logged

George
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

Black-Billed Magpie

Boise, Idaho USA
Reply #6 - Sep 13th, 2008 at 1:00am

Some of our journeys are strange, Jasmyn, but yours sounds to be one of the strangest I know.   Wink

But all roads lead home.  Welcome home.

Best,

George

"Whoever loveth me, loveth my hound."  (Thomas More, author of "Utopia", and Chancellor of England.  1477-1535)
WWW George jacox6820 7165032563  
IP Logged

MJ
CH.com Hall of Famer

x1||USA|usa|299|85|MN
Reply #7 - Sep 13th, 2008 at 2:05am

Jasmyn wrote on Sep 12th, 2008 at 9:47pm:
By the way those who know me will testify that my mental state was always terribly… mental. (  Wink )

Thus far I have not had one CH attack… the eye of the storm?  But I have hope that The Beast died with me that night.

Cheers
Jazz Wink

Jazz, Welcome back
I hope the beast stays gone for a long time.
« Last Edit: Sep 13th, 2008 at 2:06am by MJ »  

MJ

IP Logged

The Mad Viking
CH.com Sponsor

Always Look on The Bright
Side of Life

Oslo, Norway
Reply #8 - Sep 13th, 2008 at 3:48am

Linda_Howell wrote on Sep 12th, 2008 at 11:53pm:
Yeah me too Brew.

Uh... I really hope your're O.K.?  Jaz.

Maybe someday you will be able  to explain.   Undecided

Me2

Did not understand a word about what you are trying to tell us dear.
When you are feeling better please try explain.
Really good to see you home and alive again.
Bente and me have been thinking a lot about you and was wondering what in hell did happen after Milwaukee

Svenn
« Last Edit: Sep 13th, 2008 at 3:48am by The Mad Viking »  

Always Look on The Bright Side of Life&&
WWW svennthorn2003@yahoo.no  
IP Logged

Jackie
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

Go For It!!!

Goshen, IN
Reply #9 - Sep 13th, 2008 at 8:06am

Jazz.....
Sorry for your journey into the depths of hell....Bless your heart for having the strength of body and soul to reclaim your being.

Welcome back brave Jazz.

Much Love,
Jackie

IP Logged

nani
CH.com Alumnus

Clusterbusters

Los Lunas NM USA
Reply #10 - Sep 13th, 2008 at 10:52am

I am so happy to see you back, Jazzy! I've missed you and been worried, as have the rest of the PinkFloyd calvary.

I think I understand. You had a long and difficult battle busting the cycle, and may have experienced what your death would be like. Since then, you've been cluster free. Which, BTW, is AWESOME news!!!!

Am I right? I'm mental, too.   Wink

Welcome back, lovie.   Kiss

hugs, nani... with more hugs from Bob, Jobo and mooshie

Here I sit between my brother the mountain and my sister the sea. We three are one in loneliness, and the love that binds us together is deep and strong and strange.~Kahlil Gibran
IP Logged

AussieBrian
CH.com Hall of Famer

CH - It's all in your
head!

Cairns, Qld, Australia
Reply #11 - Sep 13th, 2008 at 11:52am

Jazz and beer.  Such is the stuff from which dreams are made.

No need to knock, old mate.

My name is Brian. I'm a ClusterHead and I'm here to help. Email me anytime at briandinkum@yahoo.com

IP Logged

purpleydog
CH.com Alumnus

Reply #12 - Sep 14th, 2008 at 12:12am

Jazz, I'm glad you're back. Welcome home. I hear ya. I hope the beast is gone for good.

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

IP Logged

Ray
CH.com Alumnus

Ray

Columbus, Ohio
Reply #13 - Sep 14th, 2008 at 1:04am

What a long strange trip it's been....

Welcome home Jazz!

Ray

You have my prayers and compassion-I'm right there with you.

Dum tempus habemus, operemur bonum

*While we have the time, let us do good*

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
WWW raymond.schwartz759 rayplace raymond.schwartz759 raymond759  
IP Logged

Melissa
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

Don't give up!

Central WI, USA
Reply #14 - Sep 14th, 2008 at 6:28pm

Not going to assume I understand, cause I don't, but glad you are back and posting.

love,
mel

BTW, I have yet to experience another cycle myself.  Going on 3 yrs PF now.  Dunno what's up, but 3 yrs ago I developed the anxiety/panic disorder.  WTF?  Also picked up smoking again to only quit...again...as of Friday night, Sept. 12.

Diseases can be our spiritual flat tires - disruptions in our lives that seem to be disasters at the time but end by redirecting our lives in a meaningful way.  ~Bernie S. Siegel
https://www.facebook.com/mellymoo92  
IP Logged

sailpappy
Ex Member

Reply #15 - Sep 15th, 2008 at 5:06am

Shocked ShockedJazz,
      I surely feel connected to your drama which you kept secreted away from the eye's of those who are quick to judge you! Not much unlike the journey I took some years ago with the guidence of a Neurologist that was all too happy to resupply any drug arsenal and reap his reward.
       Stepping out of that darkness takes courage and determination on your part, and of course the cooperation of the Beast to a degree.
        Its sad that you had to endure this journey alone, while so many of us here would have traveled along with you in your misery.
        Welcome back, as you can see, the old addage applies to this situation too!  "TIME WAITS FOR NO ONE" I am surely glad to see your posts again!          Single John

IP Logged

Sandy_C
CH.com Sponsor

There is no such thing
as a stupid question.

Jamestown, NC
Reply #16 - Sep 15th, 2008 at 1:29pm

Jazz, my roomie!

Thank you God for letting me hear from Jazz.  Thank you for keeping her safe and bringing her back to her CH family.

I'm so sorry to hear about your desperation in battling the beast.  But, Jazz, I'm thrilled that you are winning, no matter the cost, in whatever method you needed to choose. 

I understand the depths that you had to dive in to, and I cheer that you are swimming back to the top.

I've missed you and worried about you terribly. 

Sandy

Lean on me, when you're not strong, cause we all need somebody to lean on.

IP Logged

KJ
CH.com Alumnus

Indianapolis, IN
Reply #17 - Sep 15th, 2008 at 7:22pm

Quote:
picked up smoking again to only quit...again...as of Friday night, Sept. 12.

Hope ya made it through the weekend, Mel! Smiley One more beast conquered Smiley.

Quit smoking March 6th, 2008

IP Logged

sandie99
CH.com Hall of Famer

Wish it, dream it, do
it - inspite the pain!

Finland
Reply #18 - Sep 16th, 2008 at 5:10am

Jasmyn,

It's great to have you back. Smiley
I do hope that you're here to stay and that the beast left your life for good. Smiley

Sanna

IP Logged

Karl
Ex Member

Reply #19 - Sep 16th, 2008 at 8:45am

you don't me Jazz but after reading your threads i feel like i know you.
i really did feel compassion for you as i have been there in that storm and in many ways still in it.
pf days ahead for you

IP Logged

alienspacebabe
CH.com Alumnus

Why didn't Noah swat those
two mosquitoes?

Cudahy, WI
Reply #20 - Sep 16th, 2008 at 10:36am

Welcome home, Jazz!

I don't wanna talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough wiper! I fart in your general direction! You mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!
WWW alienspacebabe alienspacebabe alienspacebabe 574982956 alienspacelizzie MzClusterhead  
IP Logged

LeeS
CH.com Alumnus

I love C12 H16 N2O!

West London, UK, Europe
Reply #21 - Sep 16th, 2008 at 1:08pm

Hiya Jazz Cool

I understand.  I reckon you're well through the eye and in calm waters.  I do hope so.

-Lee

IP Logged

Poli
CH.com Junior

Alicante|Spain|Europe
Reply #22 - Sep 19th, 2008 at 5:28pm

Hola Jazz, whatever you are in the other corner, the feelings here are the same. I feel for you, I understand and I also thanks Pinkfloyd-Clusterbusters virtual cavalrys for their help.
Take care
Saludos
Poli

http://es-la.facebook.com/people/Poli_Cortes/14423  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!