Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Good Pig (Read 842 times)
Jeannie
CH.com Sponsor

Live, Laugh, Love....

St Louis, Missouri
Good Pig
Aug 29th, 2008 at 2:32pm

One day a farmer came into town and in the back of his truck he had a three legged pig.  The local towns' people became very interested in the pig because, other than a missing leg, he was quite a fine animal.  One man asked, " Hey farmer, How'd that pig lose his leg?"

The farmer replied, "Well, one day I was out in the field and I fell off my tractor.  Just as I was about to be sucked into the combine, the pig appeared out of nowhere and saved me."

"Oh, So that's how he lost his leg."  said the man. 

"No" replied the farmer.  "Another time I was hunting and a bear attacked me.  This here pig fought off that bear!"

"Oh, so he lost his leg to the bear?"  asked the man.

"No, no." said the farmer.  "There was a fire and all of the animals were ready to burn up but, once again the pig sprang into action.  I don't know how he did it but he saved every one of the animals in the barn!"

"Ok, so the pig lost his leg in the fire, right?" asked the man.

"No, that's not how how he lost it."  replied the farmer.

Very frustrated the man finally said, "Farmer, How the hell did the pig lose his leg?!"

The farmer replied, "Well with a pig this good, you don't want to eat him all at once!" Grin

« Last Edit: Aug 29th, 2008 at 2:33pm by Jeannie »  

"It's all a grand illusion when you think you're in control." ~ Kenny Chesney

IP Logged

mezza
CH.com Alumnus

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

north carolina
Re: Good Pig
Reply #1 - Sep 3rd, 2008 at 10:31pm

Grin  Good and silly-  thanks !!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!