Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Hi Everyone (Read 1206 times)
MR_FLOOR
CH.com Alumnus

Go Cubbies  / even though
they suck

x1|naperville|USA|usa|360|126|IL,Illinois
Hi Everyone
Sep 10th, 2008 at 1:19am

Its been awhile. Everything around here looks so different. Looks like D.J. has been hard at work again with all these changes. Anyway I just wanted to pop in and say hi. I have had alot of changes in my life as well I lost my business for one, my oldest daughter graduated from South Florida State as a Magna com Lauda, my 18 year old started collage, my 5 year old started kindergarden, I baught a boat (a kickass boat) and I started a new business all since the last time I have posted. But I still love you all Cheesy

IP Logged

BarbaraD
CH.com Alumnus

Hugs to ya

Douglasville, TX
Re: Hi Everyone
Reply #1 - Sep 10th, 2008 at 5:56am

Sounds like you've been busy.... One outta college, one in and one in kindergarten... How's the old head?

Luv ya too.....

Hugs BD

What don't kill ya, Makes ya stronger!

IP Logged

DennisM1045
CH.com Alumnus

One wave at a time!

Haverhill, Massachusetts, USA
Reply #2 - Sep 10th, 2008 at 8:53am

Thanks for checking in Dave!  I've wondered where you've been.

Congrats on the family front.  Too bad about the business but it looks like you've landed on your feet. 

(Unless you're now living out of that kick ass boat  Grin)

-Dennis-

Where there is life, there is hope.
Where there is Oxygen, you must use proper caution.
So be safe, don't smoke while using O2. Kill the pain and not yourself.
dennism1045 dennism1045 524417261 DennisM1045 DennisM1045  
IP Logged

Guiseppi
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

San Diego to Florida 05-16-2011

SAN DIEGO, CALIFORNIA USA
Reply #3 - Sep 10th, 2008 at 10:56am

Nice to see you back, and if you ARE living on the boat, I'm doubly jealous! Just graduated my youngest from college in May, great feeling isn't it? Wink

Guiseppi

"Somebody had to say it" is usually a piss poor excuse to be mean.

IP Logged

MR_FLOOR
CH.com Alumnus

Go Cubbies  / even though
they suck

x1|naperville|USA|usa|360|126|IL,Illinois
Reply #4 - Sep 10th, 2008 at 5:37pm

BarbaraD wrote on Sep 10th, 2008 at 5:56am:
How's the old head?

Now that is a story that I'm trying to make heads or tails of as we speak. I went about a year without a hit (the longest streak since the beast has been in my life) then without warning about a week ago I started getting hit on my left side, mind you I have never had a hit on my left side in fact at first I wasent sure what it was, it even felt a little different. At first I wasen't even sure they were Clusters that is until I had my first hit on the right side then I knew they where back but I have only had 1 so far we will see. I am keeping my fingers crossed that it will be a short and mild cycle. After all I was chronic for so many years and it seems that I have become epesotic , but don't get me wrong I am not complaining.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!