Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
HELP my mom (Read 1029 times)
Sueanne
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

HELP my mom
Sep 11th, 2008 at 6:52pm

my mom just joined this place and she is banging her head and crying like usal i dont know what to do to help her. I hate this.

IP Logged

DennisM1045
CH.com Alumnus

One wave at a time!

Haverhill, Massachusetts, USA
Re: HELP my mom
Reply #1 - Sep 11th, 2008 at 6:57pm

Hi, you must be Sueanne's daughtger.  Good for you honey.  Wanting to help your Mom and reaching out like that.  Thank you for being there for her.

Unfortunately there isn't really much you can do right now.  Just know that it will pass and she won't die from it.

Sometimes I think the pain you feel watching is worse than the pain I feel when I'm in your Mom's shape.

If you want to chat go here and sign in: Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

-Dennis-

Where there is life, there is hope.
Where there is Oxygen, you must use proper caution.
So be safe, don't smoke while using O2. Kill the pain and not yourself.
dennism1045 dennism1045 524417261 DennisM1045 DennisM1045  
IP Logged

Sueanne
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

Reply #2 - Sep 12th, 2008 at 9:18am

Thank you so much for your kind letter to my daughter.

IP Logged

n_lighty37
CH.com Junior

Opportunity knocked, my
doorman kicked him out.

Reply #3 - Sep 12th, 2008 at 10:45am

I know that my wife was having a horrible time with my headaches as well.  I actually started a thread on the support forums asking what supporters need from there clusterheads.

I found the best thing I could do, is sit down with my wife while I was not being attacked and explain to her things she could do to help.  Now, she brings me ice packs, helps me set up the oxygen, gets an imitrex pen ready for me, and gets me to concentrate on my breathing.

It's helped us both tremendously!  I would suggest it to anyone.

I hope things getter better for you both   Smiley

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!