Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Havin' a good day (Read 3160 times)
flipperlips
CH.com Alumnus

Live, Laugh, Love

Mcallen, TX
Havin' a good day
Sep 19th, 2008 at 6:22pm

Hi all.

After a horrid night and morning, my man is actually out of the house.  I was taking a nap this afternoon and went I got up he was gone.  He left me a note telling me that he met a friend to go golfing.  I was estatic.  He hasn't gone out and done anything like that in a while.  I'm so happy for him.  I called him and he said he was feeling good and he said that he was for now.  Then he called me back and asked if I had enough food out for dinner so that his friend could come for dinner.  YIPPEEE!!!!!  I didn't even have to trip and fall to get him to abort, HEHEHE!!!!!

I think all of the words from everyone telling him not to dwell on the CH and get out and live life when your feeling good has really helped him and I just can't thank everyone enough.

This site has really helped me as a supporter, because after all supporters need support too. 

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU TO ALL!!!!!!!!!

Hugs, Kisses and PF Days to all,

Jen

Only one life.....only one chance to make the moment count for something - Racer1_NC

flipperlips 100000247863039 pjtimmer@sbcglobal.net  
IP Logged

Jackie
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

Go For It!!!

Goshen, IN
Re: Havin' a good day
Reply #1 - Sep 19th, 2008 at 8:37pm

Oh WOW, Jen.....how good is that!!!!!  I love it!!! Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

Yep, ya gotta live your life the best you can.  If you don't the beast will even steal the pain free time.

I can remember almost forcing Blake to go fishing.....he did and had a great time.

Love a& Big Hugs,
Jackie

IP Logged

Cathi_Pierce
CH.com Alumnus

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

x0|Oregon City|USA||0|0|OR,Oregon
Reply #2 - Sep 20th, 2008 at 12:00am

Jen, Phil, that is AWESOME!
The beast is already learning he can't push you guys around!!
Your strength and pure JOY warm my heart and make me soo proud of you both!

Hoping you both have a marvelous weeekend!@

Cathi Kiss

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

IP Logged

Brew
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Sep 20th, 2008 at 9:52am

Well - How f'n cool is that?

I don't want to put the ass before the tea kettle, but maybe there's a string of them in store. I don't want you to get your hopes up - let's just hope for one more day like this one. Because two occurrences DO establish a trend....

IP Logged

Cathi_Pierce
CH.com Alumnus

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #4 - Sep 20th, 2008 at 10:58pm

Jen & Phil,
I think I like you guys! You are fighters...with a lot of soul!!!

Jut wanted you to know, I think you're both pretty cool!

Hoping your weekend is good!

Cthi

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

IP Logged

CH-HELL
Ex Member

Reply #5 - Sep 21st, 2008 at 12:09am

Cathi you are super sweet, I love every one on this site, I truely love everyone on this site I have tried to hide my pain for so long, and my wife was always there for me but she didn't really under stand, but with the help from every one hear, It is getting easier for me to show what I really go through.  I dont know if I've had a "good day" in years but aleast I tried to play some golf, I made it through 4 holes before I had to shot up some imi and it eff ed up the rest of my game but atleast I was out there with a friend.  I hope you all are more pf than I am.     Phil

IP Logged

Cathi_Pierce
CH.com Alumnus

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #6 - Sep 21st, 2008 at 12:39am

Phil, The most "effed- up" time on the greens is better than the time at home, waiting for HISSELF to arrive! Good on you!
Life is GOOD! ( ilearned that from someone here!)

Cathi

IP Logged

flipperlips
CH.com Alumnus

Live, Laugh, Love

Mcallen, TX
Reply #7 - Sep 21st, 2008 at 4:48am

Cathi and everyone else in the cluster family,

I really love everyone here too.  We've been here such a short time and everyone has made us feel so welcome.  We couldn't as for a better support system.  We know now that we're not alone and so many people out there are fighting the beast.  We've gotten such great advice here.  The CH family is the BEST!!!!!

Love, Hugs and PF days ahead,

Jen

Only one life.....only one chance to make the moment count for something - Racer1_NC

IP Logged

on my knees
Ex Member

Reply #8 - Sep 24th, 2008 at 10:16pm

Hi Jen/phil:
i really enjoyed talking to Phil on the phone and hope i can talk with him many more times.
i can relate to hiding the pain for years and then as a supporter starts to understand the pure release of that burden ( which is so heavy).
unfortanatly i am losing my supporter/wife and much more so i will soon be back on my own. but thats another book.
Phil your an awsome fighter and we will be in your corner.  stay in touch.

IP Logged

flipperlips
CH.com Alumnus

Live, Laugh, Love

Mcallen, TX
Reply #9 - Sep 24th, 2008 at 10:27pm

Hi Karl!!!!  Phil really enjoyed talking to you on the phone too.  Heck I enjoyed it and I wasn't even part of the conversation.  It's great for him to know that he's not alone.  Phil told me about your situation.  I want to tell you that I will be your supporter too if you need me.  Phil will too, not to mention the great family here.  We are a phone call or an email away.  Just let us know if you need anything.  We love you  Kiss

Hugs and Kisses,

Jen

IP Logged

on my knees
Ex Member

Reply #10 - Sep 25th, 2008 at 8:42pm

Thanks Jen,
But outside of encourgment not much you can do, so just love and support my brother clusterhead okay!!!!! Smiley

IP Logged

flipperlips
CH.com Alumnus

Live, Laugh, Love

Mcallen, TX
Reply #11 - Sep 25th, 2008 at 9:04pm

Oh and you know how much I love that guy Kiss

IP Logged

ClusterChuck
CH.com Alumnus

The BEAST rises again,
and again, and again,
and .

Greenville, North Carolina
Reply #12 - Oct 3rd, 2008 at 10:48am

Quote:
Cathi you are super sweet,

Careful Phil ... Cathi is NOT all sweetness and nice ... she is a pain in my ass!  And GAWD can that woman nag!  And once ya git her on da phone, FERGIT IT!!!  She talks a blue streak!

SHEESH!!!  WIMMINZ!!!

Wink   Grin

Chuck, the grumpy old goat

CAUTION:  Do NOT smoke when using or around oxygen.  Oxygen can permeate your clothing or bedding.  Wait, before lighting cigarette or flame.  

Keep fire extinguisher available, and charged.
ClusterChuck  
IP Logged

Cathi_Pierce
CH.com Alumnus

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #13 - Oct 3rd, 2008 at 12:13pm

STFU Chuckles!  TongueYou hippie freak!  Tongue
Jen/Phil, Chuck is our/my resident PIA.......grouchy, grumpy, definitely hates women, beats defenseless aminals, you know, your basic useless POS.............
He is also chronic- suffers more than anyone can imagine with Clusters-with the most marvelous strength and joy of life! I have seen this man in abject pain, and, as it drains out of him, he comes out ready to laugh and get back into the fun of things......he's the king of attitude!!
If he picks on you, torments you or generally tries to tick you off, it's coz he likes you. Anywhoo, that's enough nicey-niice about the old crossdressing hippie freak! Bleccchh!

Bite me, ya old fart machine! Tongue
Love,
Cathi Tongue

IP Logged

ClusterChuck
CH.com Alumnus

The BEAST rises again,
and again, and again,
and .

Greenville, North Carolina
Reply #14 - Oct 3rd, 2008 at 1:11pm

Cathi_Pierce wrote on Oct 3rd, 2008 at 12:13pm:
STFU Chuckles!  You hippie freak!  

Bite me, ya old fart machine!

<sniff, sniff>

You hurt my feelers AGAIN!!! ....  Smiley   Smiley

Just wait till I see you, in person, again!!!   Smiley Smiley   Smiley   Smiley    Smiley    Smiley

CAUTION:  Do NOT smoke when using or around oxygen.  Oxygen can permeate your clothing or bedding.  Wait, before lighting cigarette or flame.  

Keep fire extinguisher available, and charged.
ClusterChuck  
IP Logged

flipperlips
CH.com Alumnus

Live, Laugh, Love

Mcallen, TX
Reply #15 - Oct 3rd, 2008 at 4:39pm

LMMFAO  Grin

Now kids get back to your respective corners.  No really take the gloves off and let it fly.  You're cracking me up.

Chuck I think you and my hubby would get along really well.  He's full of attitude (mostly I think he's full of shit, LOL ya know I'm kidding hun) and he's a fart machine.  I'm one of the wimminz and love to talk, thus the name flipperlips.  

Big Huge Ginormous Hugs  Smiley

Jen
« Last Edit: Oct 3rd, 2008 at 4:39pm by flipperlips »  

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!