Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
The demon is back... (Read 627 times)
phil098342wq
CH.com Junior

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

x0|Littleton|USA||0|0|CO,Colorado
The demon is back...
Oct 7th, 2008 at 9:45am

I was working a show for my company, one week ago, with white flooring in a dome stadium and had about a 7 or 8, haven't had any real CHs since January.  I am assuming it is my time of year and glare from the floor.  The Wednesday before I came down with what I thought was a head cold.  Now I am getting migrains every morning for the past few days.  I am not on any prescriptions for the CHs, am thinking about seeing dr to restart the whole damn mess.  However this head cold will not go away.  Could the cold and migrains be realted to the beast?  My Chs always seem to have strange side effects.

IP Logged

hurts_so_good
CH.com Junior

Hate headaches, love Linux

Lurgan, UK
Re: The demon is back...
Reply #1 - Oct 7th, 2008 at 11:03pm

Personally (and this is only a personal opinion), I don't think your cold has much to do with it.

I used to think my headaches were sinus-related (we spent three years exploring that route) but now I know better, thanks, to a great extent, to CH.com.

CH does things to the head, and one of them is the nasal congestion (usually one-sided) that might make you think you've got a cold.

I spent a fortune on decongestants and the like, none of which made any difference. When I go into cycle, one side of my head behaves as if it had a cold but presents no more evidence of such.

I'm no expert, but I reckon a "real" cold goes head-wide, not just one-side.

All I can advise is that you pay a bit more attention to your "cold" - is it the real thing or is there a one-sided element to it?

Do see your doc.

Help defeat cluster headaches - use Linux
imnotanaccountant  
IP Logged

phil098342wq
CH.com Junior

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

x0|Littleton|USA||0|0|CO,Colorado
Re: The demon is back...
Reply #2 - Oct 8th, 2008 at 4:40pm

I feel like saying DOH! a thousand times.  I don't know why my brain is so messed up sometimes, oh maybe its CH! lol.  The one sided congestion does make sense, thanks.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!