Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Um... (Read 1140 times)
Izzy
CH.com Junior

Choose life.

Red Deer, AB, Canada
Um...
Oct 9th, 2008 at 7:16am

I can't figure out how to put images up?

"There are no monuments dedicated to me, and my name will soon be forgotten, but I have loved someone with all my heart and soul, and to me, this has always been enough.”

IP Logged

notseinfeld
CH.com Hall of Famer

Enough is Enough.    
   Vote Libertarian

x1|Atlanta|USA|usa|425|226|GA,Georgia
Re: Um...
Reply #1 - Oct 14th, 2008 at 8:58pm

Indeed, that's a bummer.

Democracy is three wolves and a sheep voting on what's for dinner.
WWW krilldocument  
IP Logged

Pixie-elf
CH.com Hall of Famer

I've tried the rest, and
busting is the best!

Beaumont,Tx
Reply #2 - Oct 16th, 2008 at 4:15am

Okay, look below the list of smilies, at the 'attach' part.

You click on "Browse..."

This should bring you up to the folders in your computer, you find where the picture you want to post is, and choose it. It must be within the maximum attachment size.

If it's too big of a file the alternative is...

Go to Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register and sign up for an account.

You do the same thing you did with attach/browse, only you upload the picture there.

Below the picture will be a list of options you can choose, you choose IMG code if you want to direct post it to the board like this.

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

It copies it, so all that you have to do is right-click and paste. Smiley

As far as I'm concerned, cluster busting has been the best treatment I've tried. No migraines since I started it, and my hits have gotten so much better. Wanna know more?
Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

It's saved my life.

IP Logged

Izzy
CH.com Junior

Choose life.

Red Deer, AB, Canada
Reply #3 - Oct 18th, 2008 at 6:29am

Thanks Mystina. I actually figured it out today... Smiley

"There are no monuments dedicated to me, and my name will soon be forgotten, but I have loved someone with all my heart and soul, and to me, this has always been enough.”

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!