Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Hello (Read 581 times)
imfareware
CH.com Alumnus

Hello  Everyone!!

x0|East Amherst|USA||0|0|NY,New_York
Hello
Oct 13th, 2008 at 10:43am

Hello Everyone, sorry for being gone for so long but its been a busy year.  I just took the cluster headache survey, I hope that the results are put to good use.  It also reminded me to check my O2 tanks to make sure that I'm ready for this years bout of headaches that are a a few months away.  If its like usual, November through March I bite my nails and hope they dont show up!!

Other than enjoying the first part of my summer, (Spent some time on Topsail Is, NC) in August some dumb blonde rear ended me in a left hand turn lane, she was doing 45 mph, and I was sitting still.  My upper spine is toast and Physical Therapy suxs.  Got an endless supply of darvocet and flexerall, so things arent to bad  Lips Sealed

I hope everyone is doing well, I plan to visit the site on a daily basis.

To all the new comers to the site and with the clusters, hang in there, there is always light at the end of the tunnel!!

God Bless!

Pain is temporary, Love is Permanent
IP Logged

thebbz
Ex Member

Re: Hello
Reply #1 - Oct 14th, 2008 at 7:54pm

Hope you get through the winter without the demon showing up. Good to see your still around
all the best
thebb

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!