Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
2 years without and counting (Read 845 times)
Thrashin
CH.com Newbie

|brooklyn|USA|NYC
2 years without and counting
Oct 14th, 2008 at 11:30pm

I never check my profile, and only on occasion do I check the board. Much less since I have been demon free for sometime now.

I just wanted to say I hit my 2 year anniversary without a CH. I've had them every year since I was 13 (I'm 30) and two years ago I started taking mushrooms every 3-4 months. My CH's have always been a 7-8 and I'm starting to not worry about them, now two years later. I still think I feel the pain but maybe this info is reassuring for someone. Im feelin' good.

.b.

IP Logged

Patrick_A
CH.com Hall of Famer

If i could get my hands
on that wascally Wabbit

Duncan, SC
Re: 2 years without and counting
Reply #1 - Oct 19th, 2008 at 5:52pm

Congrats Bryn, I love Remission!

Patrick

Do you think that when they asked George Washington for his ID, that he just whipped out a One Dollar Bill?

IP Logged

Bob Johnson
CH.com Alumnus

"Only the educated are
free." -Epictetus

Kennett Square, PA (USA)
Re: 2 years without and counting
Reply #2 - Oct 20th, 2008 at 4:48am

Your message prompted me to write for I'm having, what appears, to be a wee burst of attacks after five-years.

It was good to find that the zyprexa still works for me as quickly as it ever did!

I knew that something was devloping for had mild eye pain for two-months which never developed until one evening it was full bore and off to find the bottle of pills!

Bob Johnson

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!